freelee the banana girl Part 2

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: freelee the banana girl Part 2

Post by Lolaj63 »

Her latest Instagram post 😩HOW can she think this is healthy in any way! Her arms and shoulders have literally NO fat on them and her fake boobs look such an odd round shape since she has zero fat on her body they look like they have shrunk too, she is seriously looking closer to Eugenia Cooney every day.
Does she think this is "goals" for people or good promotion for her diet? Maybe for pro-ana but the most wanted look these days for women is in shape but with some healthy weight and with curves /a butt. Women need some body fat to be healthy!
She still thinks it's the 90s early 2000s when "heroin chic" with huge fake boobs was in style - no one wants to look like that anymore!
Also "beauty duty" lol she has obviously curled her hair here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

4y5rmx wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 am
I can't with her constantly whining about how her channel is being "surpressed" and her videos demonitized,
Yeah, if YT did have this huge anti-vegan agenda going on for absolutely no reason whatsoever then I'm pretty sure they would love for nothing more than to promote Freelee's channel right now since she's completely gone off her rocker and is doing a great job at making vegans seem like narcissist and delusional assholes. She's honestly thinking so highly of herself right now that it's getting disturbing.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Has anyone noticed that she made a new channel? Wtf is that all about? This woman needs therapy, she is crazy and she's stuck in the past.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

Following

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

She's making a video on the current situation.. I can predict what it will say "just eat fruit and it has vitamin C so you won't get corona virus" "I NEVER use toilet paper I just poop in a bucket and wash my ass" "you should be preparing for the end of the world - buy a private fruit plantation like I do".
She's going to completely isolate and piss off her audience, people are dying nobody wants to hear "just eat fruit" 🙄

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Oleea wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 am
God I fucking hate that. If someone is eating vegan Freelee, that's a good thing, especially if they show a pretty impressive body transformation in under a month.
But you see...according to Freelee, anyone who doesn't eat her vegan sugar diet will eventually fail and go back to animal products. Just ignore the fact that pretty much no long-term vegan besides her is eating her miserable and bland diet.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

Cryptic wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:06 pm
Oleea wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 am
God I fucking hate that. If someone is eating vegan Freelee, that's a good thing, especially if they show a pretty impressive body transformation in under a month.
But you see...according to Freelee, anyone who doesn't eat her vegan sugar diet will eventually fail and go back to animal products. Just ignore the fact that pretty much no long-term vegan besides her is eating her miserable and bland diet.
Literally no other long term vegan eats her diet.. Even Ellen Fisher who she praised for eating fruit eats way more fat and protein than Freelee. On IG she is currently trying to lecture a vegan doctor DR Garth after he posted a photo of chickpeas and sweet potato saying "fruit is better" 😂😂 she literally thinks she is the smartest person ever yet she couldn't even finish her nutrition degree. She keeps moaning about the algorithm losing her views but no one cares anymore.
Also WTF does Robin do? He doesn't make money off social media so he obviously doesn't work. They must be running out of money by now, Freelee barely ever uploads apparently she is too "busy" doing what exactly? All they do is eat fruit.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

She's just outed herself as an anti vaxxer...

MissTomato
Learner
Learner

Post by MissTomato »

this doesn't surprise me one bit. she thinks eating 30 bananas for breakfast will solve all your issues

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

MissTomato wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:22 am
this doesn't surprise me one bit. she thinks eating 30 bananas for breakfast will solve all your issues
True she has truly lost the plot in her recent video, could barely finish it her tone is so smug and condescending she absolutely loves herself. She's now a conspiracy theorist who knows the secrets of the world because she read a few articles. She's truly running a cult, only SHE is the enlightened one and we are all mere mortals looking to freelee the great one for advice 😂😂😂

MissTomato
Learner
Learner

Post by MissTomato »

She is running a cult but the sad part is she is the only remaining member. In the past 5 years everyone moved on from raw til 4.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Lolaj63 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm
MissTomato wrote:
True she has truly lost the plot in her recent video, could barely finish it her tone is so smug and condescending she absolutely loves herself. She's now a conspiracy theorist who knows the secrets of the world because she read a few articles. She's truly running a cult, only SHE is the enlightened one and we are all mere mortals looking to freelee the great one for advice 😂😂😂
Freelee is honestly one of the most delusional people on the planet. She is like the Donald Trump of vegan cults. She thinks she's soooo hot and that every vegan will go back to eating animal products if they don't eat like her. She thinks she knows everything about everything and will never listen to other points of views because only HER opinions matter :roll: She is a total idiot.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

anythinggoes wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:02 pm
Lolaj63 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm
MissTomato wrote:
Freelee is honestly one of the most delusional people on the planet. She is like the Donald Trump of vegan cults. She thinks she's soooo hot and that every vegan will go back to eating animal products if they don't eat like her. She thinks she knows everything about everything and will never listen to other points of views because only HER opinions matter :roll: She is a total idiot.
Living in complete isolation with only her leeching man child who probabaly agrees with everything she says has truly drove her mad. I genuinely think she has severe mental health issues at this point. She sees herself as this messiah who is here to save us all. I am so shocked at the amount of delusion in her videos lately, she looks and sounds insane she talks like a crazy woman in an insane asylum. She thinks shes a pioneer of veganism but everyone sees her as a joke and the crazy banana lady. Outing herself as anti vaxx was a huge mistake, people seem to be really surprised she is and its an easy way to get yourself "cancelled".. Look at Kat von D and Ellen fisher.

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

She's always promoted 30 bananas a day, she's always been anti-vax, and she's always been anti-sanity. This is nothing new.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Again, this is the same woman who said that 9/11 happened because fat people were clogging up the stairwells.

I don't doubt that she has severe mental issues and was abused by that pos D*rianrider but you can only blame this and that so much. She's garbage. Then again, most of people that she calls out are as well.

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

I usually don't watch Freelee because she makes me really angry, but I couldn't resist looking at what she does now. I watched her reaction to Abbey Sharp reacting to HealthyCrazyCool and it's so funny to me how she constantly contradicts herself while claiming that she is the only one who knows and tells the truth. She went off about Abbey being sponsored by a supplement company and therefore just being a money hungry liar, yet her video basically was a 45 minute advertisment for her three books. She could never openly say that her diet is bad because if she does she won't be able to sell any of her books.

Also she said that "Science proofed that not eating enough fruit is the number one cause of death in the world" and she said that in numerous videos xD

It's horrible how much she has changed in the last three years, I watched a video from that time and she seemed so much more vibrant and chill back then. She did say a lot of bullshit but at least her videos were enjoyable, she was thin but still looked healthy, she generally seemed much more put together. And now she looks really old and bitter. I agree that she seems like she has major mental health issues, she seems delusional and kinda depressed. It's interesting how she sometimes uses the same arguments as all the Carnivores to promote her diet. I wonder when it became trendy to say that people were wrong, just because they don't look like they think someone that age should look.

I'm also wondering how she even got that big back in 2015, all her videos scream eating disorder to me, to be honest. In one video she ate 51 bananas and she showed her stomach for every meal, it basically was drinking 20 bananas, looking really uncomfortably bloated and then burning it all off by exercising, and that three times and after her last meal she showed her body again as proof that she didn't gain any weight, as if overeating one day was going to immediately show. I get why people show their bodies, but it would be enough to show it once, everyone knows that she is really skinny. Using every single oppurtunitiy to show off your body seems really obsessive and kinda seems like thinspo to me. No wonder that so many girls recovering from anorexia tried Raw till 4. How is it even healthy to stuff yourself to a point where you feel uncomfortably full, she could never eat that amount of food without blending it all up.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Freelee really does think she's just the smartest person. In the Ian Somerhalder video, he is mentioned blending coffee with coconut oil and claimed that the caffeine would be absorbed at a steady rate over a longer time when bound to a lipid. Freelee dismissed this saying that's not true because she doesn't see the science behind it. Does Freelee have a science-based degree, is she a nutritionist or dietician, what educational background os she basing this assumption on? Her not "seeing" the science behind something means fuck all. I'm not even saying Ian is correct, I have no idea, I actually have a molecular science degree but don't just pretend to be an authority on things I've never heard of before. I know she loves throwing around pseudoscience to back all the nonsense she comes out with but this woman actually thinks she has real scientific understanding.

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

monki wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm
Freelee really does think she's just the smartest person. In the Ian Somerhalder video, he is mentioned blending coffee with coconut oil and claimed that the caffeine would be absorbed at a steady rate over a longer time when bound to a lipid. Freelee dismissed this saying that's not true because she doesn't see the science behind it. Does Freelee have a science-based degree, is she a nutritionist or dietician, what educational background os she basing this assumption on? Her not "seeing" the science behind something means fuck all. I'm not even saying Ian is correct, I have no idea, I actually have a molecular science degree but don't just pretend to be an authority on things I've never heard of before. I know she loves throwing around pseudoscience to back all the nonsense she comes out with but this woman actually thinks she has real scientific understanding.
She just cherry picks some studies that underline her argument, and if they don't align with what she say, she'll say that they are sponsored by the meat and dairy industry xD Just because she has a study that seems to say what she says, doesn't mean it's true. There is a reason why people study for years to be able to really understand science and no professional would draw conclusions from just one study and say that that is the absolute truth.

I don't understand why she is so obsessed with coffee, she acts like it is the worst drug you could consume. In the Grimes Video she focused more on the coffee than on the animal products Grimes eats.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

mylkman wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:28 am
monki wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm
She just cherry picks some studies that underline her argument, and if they don't align with what she say, she'll say that they are sponsored by the meat and dairy industry xD Just because she has a study that seems to say what she says, doesn't mean it's true. There is a reason why people study for years to be able to really understand science and no professional would draw conclusions from just one study and say that that is the absolute truth.

I don't understand why she is so obsessed with coffee, she acts like it is the worst drug you could consume. In the Grimes Video she focused more on the coffee than on the animal products Grimes eats.
She even cherry picks within studies. During her reaction to Abbey Sharpe reacting to Healthy Crazy Cool, Freelee pulls up a study about the dangers of supplements, the study says A, B, C, D A are especially dangerous but Freelee with her scientific expertise doesn't fully agree because Vit. C is fine.

Then she complains that Miles is perpetuating the myth that only vegan can be low in B12, which he doesn't do, he just doesn't mention meat-eaters because he's a vegan channel. But when Abbey does mention that all vegans and some omnivores should supplement B12 Freelee complains that it's only because Abbey has a vitamin sponsorship.

To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm even watching these videos but Freelee is obviously unhinged

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

I can't believe she said in that video that vitamin D supplements are dangerous because OF COURSE she thinks everyone should bake their skin into leather under the sun all day like she does and anything ~unnatural~ is bad. How many idiots are going to listen to her and stop taking vitamin D now, or never start? Thank god her channel is dying because she's harmed more than enough people at this point.

Return to “freelee the banana girl”