shep689 Part 2

Tea_Time
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: shep689 Part 2

Post by Tea_Time »

Untill Will actually speaks up publicly about this and share his side of the story(I respect him for being private) there's going to be an never-ending game of speculation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Tea_Time wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Untill Will actually speaks up publicly about this and share his side of the story(I respect him for being private) there's going to be an never-ending game of speculation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Even after that, there'll be speculation. It's a He Said-He Said situation and some people believe RJ, that despite the facts that RJ hasn't really shared anything. He has used the word abuser and alcoholic a few times, but there was never specific stories of moments of abuse. They are public figures and some of the audience will believe one person while the other part will gravitate to the other person. Truth matters little to the world, just read the news and see how Lysol had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest its products.

WillOspreay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WillOspreay »

[/quote]

Even after that, there'll be speculation. It's a He Said-He Said situation and some people believe RJ, that despite the facts that RJ hasn't really shared anything. He has used the word abuser and alcoholic a few times, but there was never specific stories of moments of abuse. They are public figures and some of the audience will believe one person while the other part will gravitate to the other person. Truth matters little to the world, just read the news and see how Lysol had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest its products.
[/quote]

While I do agree that he's a POS, he has said a few things as tweet replies with this new drama, here's one:

Tea_Time
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tea_Time »

I disagree. Truth will always matter and will always come to light no matter how long it takes. And if people are actually ingesting Lysol chemicals and have to be told not to then...well...I don't know what to say to that lol...smh. I wish the best for both RJ and Will.

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel »

WillOspreay wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:20 am
[/quote]

While I do agree that he's a POS, he has said a few things as tweet replies with this new drama, here's one:
[/quote]

The problem is that it's so hard to believe RJ when he's already made it clear how much he exaggerates. Will putting Dobby down because his liver was failing = "Killing my dog".
I agree that's a serious accusation and if it's true, Will should face consequences. But RJ is making himself hard to believe

Tea_Time
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tea_Time »

damondaniel wrote:
WillOspreay wrote:
[/quote]

The problem is that it's so hard to believe RJ when he's already made it clear how much he exaggerates. Will putting Dobby down because his liver was failing = "Killing my dog".
I agree that's a serious accusation and if it's true, Will should face consequences. But RJ is making himself hard to believe[/quote]I think "killing my dog" was a poor choice of words on RJ's part. Don't think he meant it literally in that sense but Image

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

WillOspreay wrote:

"Even after that, there'll be speculation. It's a He Said-He Said situation and some people believe RJ, that despite the facts that RJ hasn't really shared anything. He has used the word abuser and alcoholic a few times, but there was never specific stories of moments of abuse. They are public figures and some of the audience will believe one person while the other part will gravitate to the other person. Truth matters little to the world, just read the news and see how Lysol had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest its products."

So he made one accusation, without specifics? That's exactly what a manipulator does, picks one thread with an element of truth and use it to build their web of lies. It seems that what RJ is sticking to, is around the happenings of that one incident between them after the party, before their marriage, in which he got arrested. The turning point in Will's sobriety. I think RJ is fixated on that one time, and is acting like it was so bad that everything he did after that was justified, and not only justified, but deserved. The thing is, it happened at a party, with their friends... who ended up siding with Will.

Also, I find it ... interesting that someone's ribs might have been broken without mention of it, or visual signs, like no bandages, no flinching, etc. They were filming daily, for years, and stopped for a week around him being jailed. I don't recall him talking about a rib injury, or stopping his workouts or playing with Dobbie or walking around shirtless... a cracked ribs would take, what?, 6 weeks to heal? You can't hide that from a daily vlog. That's 42 videos without Buscemi peacocking his unmemorable chest. :rofl:

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

If u all want a quick laugh, head over to his Instagram for his...wait for it...teenage mutant ninja turtle workout!

Wtf. He is so cringeworthy. What grown person would need that if they actually wanted a serious workout.

Does anyone actually want to see this? He is so desperate. It’s so sad.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

I've never watched any of his workout videos until now and there's something about him that seems so uncoordinated.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

I haven't lurked/posted here in almost 2 years. I haven't kept up with shep689 since.
Coming back and seeing this shit is STILL going on, years later, is fucking wild to me.

That instagram story of RJ drinking scotch in a shower gives off insanely creepy vibes.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

So RJ and his roomie jakedeantaylor have now had a major blowout falling out.

Jake called him out for using the black lives movement for RJ’s own personal motives to discredit his past arrest.

Jake posted on his Instagram story how narcissistic RJ is and that RJ has a violent temper. Also, another mutual friend of theirs called out RJ for saying racist things to her at a past vidcon event (she didn’t elaborate). Jake also said moving in with RJ was his biggest mistake in 2018. Lol!

EVERYONE who gets to know RJ have all been repulsed by him. And RJ has a victimhood personality...perhaps if everyone who ever encountered u has had a problem with, it means ur the problem and ur just a horrible vile person to be around.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Yeah I saw his tweets early on after Floyd's murder and could not believe he was making it about himself. A 20+ tweet thread all about him and his situation! He really is a horrible person.

garamond
Lurker
Lurker

Post by garamond »

maybe this is why you're so single and lonely... among several other reasons.

semisonicsuperman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by semisonicsuperman »

At this point it's just depressing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quinnfabgay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnfabgay »

So, RJ requested spousal support.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Of course he did lol. I'm curious how you know?

quinnfabgay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnfabgay »

lazygossip wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:53 am
Of course he did lol. I'm curious how you know?
The court documents are public record. It's a lot more pathetic than we thought tbh.

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

He is so shameless and useless. I hope will gets a good lawyer.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

isn't spousal support for specific cases where the spouse didn't have an income and relied on the other's income for a living, and therefore now they don't have any money?
rj wasn't dependant on will's money. and will taking the channel down doesn't change that. for starters, it's will's channel, he had it before they even met. and secondly, rj has his own channel. and he also had jobs after the divorce, i remember seeing him in videos of that hacks channel blossom.
so it's not like rj isn't capable of living without will's income, he's been doing it since the divorce, otherwise how tf would he even pay for a lawyer
The Internet knows all your secrets

quinnfabgay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnfabgay »

illegal_mind wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 am
isn't spousal support for specific cases where the spouse didn't have an income and relied on the other's income for a living, and therefore now they don't have any money?
rj wasn't dependant on will's money. and will taking the channel down doesn't change that. for starters, it's will's channel, he had it before they even met. and secondly, rj has his own channel. and he also had jobs after the divorce, i remember seeing him in videos of that hacks channel blossom.
so it's not like rj isn't capable of living without will's income, he's been doing it since the divorce, otherwise how tf would he even pay for a lawyer
He can't afford a lawyer either. He's asking $30k for attorney fees plus roughly $3800 a month.

Return to “shep689”