Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Boobella - 280390 Cup Sizes Too Big [Part 69]

Post by Luk20 »

SuggthePug wrote:Image

:roll: :?
This actually makes me sick. The kind of person who celebrates their own birthday 20 times and surrounds herself with people who only do what she wants to do COULD STAND TO PUT HERSELF FIRST A LITTLE LESS. Her needs, feelings, and ego are catered to in practically every situation she allows herself to be in, AND STILL she believes she needs to focus on putting herself first more? It's delusional. :barf:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Hope I don't offend anyone but I feel like people who post these stupid quotes just find things that justify their behaviour and it makes them feel so deep. Meanwhile it's the most basic bitch thing ever.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

sapphireorchid wrote:Not that anyone gives a shit but while my brother (only sibling) was on military leave Dec 2017 and visiting me , he had asked for me to get him skin care stuff. Maybe $50 worth. But I did it cause hes my brother and he needed it. I just wonder if this millionare bitch is that cheap. And she was extremely rude to him. Isnt he her only sibling?! Wtf man. I didnt think I could dislike her anymore, but here we are. That reaction to Joe was off putting.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Was Zoe's reaction in one of the vlogs? I really can't seem to find it anywhere, I just saw Joe talk about it in the "I Let myself down" vlog.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

Jasmine S wrote:
sapphireorchid wrote:Not that anyone gives a shit but while my brother (only sibling) was on military leave Dec 2017 and visiting me , he had asked for me to get him skin care stuff. Maybe $50 worth. But I did it cause hes my brother and he needed it. I just wonder if this millionare bitch is that cheap. And she was extremely rude to him. Isnt he her only sibling?! Wtf man. I didnt think I could dislike her anymore, but here we are. That reaction to Joe was off putting.

Was Zoe's reaction in one of the vlogs? I really can't seem to find it anywhere, I just saw Joe talk about it in the "I Let myself down" vlog.
It was in one of her New York vlogs

Image Image Image

enianoes
Learner
Learner

Post by enianoes »

GetRichFromLies wrote:
SillySausage wrote: They've morphed into little Amandas :rofl:
That's so true! Same mumsy blonde bob, cosy jumpers and mum jeans, staying in to eat a lot and think about how to decorate a place. Forget twins, they're definitely triplets.

No wonder Alfie is dreaming of hot 20 year old instagram girls with long hair and hoodies. His girlfriend is looking exactly like his sister AND mum.
It feels so creepy, i never had a problem with Zoella until now. I asked my bf what would happen if i morphed into his sister like Poppella and he said loud and clear - i wouldn't f*ck you because that's weird. And yes, they definitely look like Amanda but why?

godot
Talker
Talker

Post by godot »

Kiem wrote: Also she's in denial... she's not overcoming her anxiety, she's simply succumbing to it and letting it dictate how she lives her life... which is why she's basically a recluse. Imagine if you had to remove anything that causes you anxiety from your life... how would your life look like? Is it realistic? Giving into it is not the answer really... this woman is deluded :roll:
these were my exact thoughts. I can't believe her therapist is letting her believe she's overcome her anxiety when all she's really done is become rich enough to remove the things from her life that make her anxious. take the flight to NY for example - if you put anyone in first class with five of their best friends, they're probably going to feel pretty comfortable. it's simply not a good gauge of progress. I'd be more interested to hear about her anxiety after she takes a flight completely by herself, sitting in coach.

to be fair, I was surprised she went to times square and rode the subway, as those do seem like things she wouldn't have even considered a while ago. but, for the most part, she lives her life in a bubble. if you inserted her into a "normal" person's every day life, I believe her anxiety would return with a vengeance.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

she needs exposure therapy

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She only went on the subway for the vlog I would have thought, leaving Brooklyn bridge to jump into a taxi seems like an anxiety fuelled decision.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Poppy Deyes

Post by nardy »

I wouldn't believe her when she says her therapist said her anxiety is gone. Zoe can say what she wants but it doesn't mean that's what the Dr said to her guys. She just reads out what Gleam scripted. She will carry on with the couples therapy but it won't be shown in vlogs.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

GOALS AF
Learner
Learner

Post by GOALS AF »

Popella - 280390 ways to desperately twin with Poppy

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

This caption is so cringe wtf :rofl: they should at least try to make it seem like Zoe still writes her own captions lmao

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

compte-a-jeter wrote:
glitterglue223 wrote:Zowelllla and Poppy are looking more and more like this by the minute:

Next thread should be called Poppella :rofl:
Popella: 280390 ways to single white fem your bfs sis

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Some really helpful comments on that Instagram post:

“You could include points about how to throw the best party and what the most important aspects are” - isn’t that the point of the book?

“Have u got how think of ideas for each others birthdays because that's always awesome” - don’t they do they exact same thing every time?

“Could you include your top 10 places to travel around the world to??” - how is that related to the book??

With minions this dumb, I don’t understand how she gets such an ego boost from their adoration. I would be seriously embarrassed.

Ps lots of people are asking for romantic date night ideas...does sitting on the couch eating pizza count??

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

pinkfr0sting wrote:This caption is so cringe wtf :rofl: they should at least try to make it seem like Zoe still writes her own captions lmao

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/gpDzWc]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>gpDzWc</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>preview</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>j274xH</span><span>/</span><span>7</span><span>_</span><span>FDCDFED</span><span>_</span><span>3</span><span>_</span><span>F39</span><span>_</span><span>4</span><span>_</span><span>BD8</span><span>_</span><span>A00</span><span>_</span><span>D</span><span>_</span><span>F242</span><span>_</span><span>BA7</span><span>_</span><span>B7</span><span>_</span><span>AE9</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
So the real question here is, is that actually her responding to comments? Or her new SM manager?

merryheleen
Informer
Informer

Post by merryheleen »

pinkfr0sting wrote:This caption is so cringe wtf :rofl: they should at least try to make it seem like Zoe still writes her own captions lmao

I've never read a post so blatantly ghostwritten. Since when does she say splendid and colossal?
she has never addressed her channel as "zoella channel" but always as "my main" one.
and "beefiest.. in terms of..." ...?? no way.

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

Hi! Sorry to jump in on this conversation - I'm new but have been lurking for a few days. As I've been reading and Twittering I have a question: Does anyone know how long Zoe has had a social media manager for?

I used to watch Zoe a bit for schoolwork (2015ish - had to study how Zoe had become her brand, v interesting :) ) but have moved on to Dan and Phil, but haven't ghosted Zoe so she still shows up on my Twitter timeline. Me and a friend were discussing how... soulless her captions seemed recently and the fact that her twitter is almost entirely just re-posts from Instagram and there's no... engagement there from her and her fans. I said straight away that she must have a social media manager but almost immediately got told by a minion that Zoe didn't have a social media manager, that she had been taking a social media break due to anxiety, had deleted twitter from her phone possibly due to abusive messages etc etc and more guff. :roll:

Of course that's what Zoe has been spoon feeding her minions, it's obvious to anyone with half an eye that her captions aren't her own any more and that she's become a lot more... robotic. But is this a recent thing for her - and is the twitter thing true? I can see there being truth in it, tbh - she's more brand than human!

I googled around a bit to see if I could shed some light but fell down the Guru Gossip Boobella hole :)

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

Is it me, or does she sounds different in her haul? Like..more adult and chill? Her video was on while I was cooking (so I wasn't looking) and for a second it felt like I was listening to someone else. Maybe it's just the sound in her conservatory.
Last edited by Pantomed on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

she's putting on SUCH a fake posh accent in her haul video :rofl:

"I didn't get to explore the city for all it was" - because you stayed inside hun x

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

sorry for the double post but I'm halfway through and HOW MUCH FUCKING STUFF HAS SHE BOUGHT?????

jesus christ.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

She borderline sounds like Amelia Liana in the new video it's so weird.

Return to “Zoella”