NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Thank you FrootLoops for the new title!

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt

Post by janeythesparkler »

I'm so late but the next thread title should be Nono -SuckingOnDicksAndShrimpEyeballs- Santiago :rofl:

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I know it's but I'm dying at Pennydreadful's description of Nono's OnlyFans pics in the last thread. I thought of signing up just to see and cancelling immediately, but now I'm scared to.

ETA- Never mind, found someone who leaked them and I'm thoroughly horrified and disgusted. PD'S description was entirely too accurate. Her areola's are shaped like a Rorschach test and her boobs are lopsided. Legit looks like weave, tits, and ass on a man.

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

Bremen wrote:I know it's but I'm dying at Pennydreadful's description of Nono's OnlyFans pics in the last thread. I thought of signing up just to see and cancelling immediately, but now I'm scared to.

ETA- Never mind, found someone who leaked them and I'm thoroughly horrified and disgusted. PD'S description was entirely too accurate. Her areola's are shaped like a Rorschach test and her boobs are lopsided. Legit looks like weave, tits, and ass on a man.
glad you liked it :D yeah I also thought her body looks like a dude with fake tits and ass rofl: I forgot to add if anyone wants to see her onlyfans pics and videos please don't give this hoe any money. Just google "nina unrated reddit" then click on the blurry picture.

Silverrr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Silverrr »

What's going on with this dancing with pigs thing she's been posting? Who's Kat?

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

LiddlePallid wrote:Thank you FrootLoops for the new title!
Oh shit, haha you're welcome! Thanks for using :D
**Frooty Froot Loops**

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

Silverrr wrote:What's going on with this dancing with pigs thing she's been posting? Who's Kat?
Kat is the glamourous life on youtube who borrowed Nina like 6k and was scammed by Nina.
**Frooty Froot Loops**

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ugh I saw the leaked pics too - her nipples are so crooked! Almost as bad as Trish's - almost. At least Nina doesn't have a whole bunch of scars going down her boobs. But hot damn, what the fuck kind of surgeons are these girls going to?? Trish is fucking loaded, and Nina used to throw money around left and right so I assume she had plenty of money when she had her boob job too. Why can't they go to reputable surgeons? They both look like they had their tits done in a strip mall.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

LiddlePallid wrote:Ugh I saw the leaked pics too - her nipples are so crooked! Almost as bad as Trish's - almost. At least Nina doesn't have a whole bunch of scars going down her boobs. But hot damn, what the fuck kind of surgeons are these girls going to?? Trish is fucking loaded, and Nina used to throw money around left and right so I assume she had plenty of money when she had her boob job too. Why can't they go to reputable surgeons? They both look like they had their tits done in a strip mall.
Where did you see this? haha I am curious, though im not big into the overly toned chicks but still lol
**Frooty Froot Loops**

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Google "Ninaunrated OnlyFans" and it's the second result (the Reddit one)

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

LiddlePallid wrote:Google "Ninaunrated OnlyFans" and it's the second result (the Reddit one)
Damn, I closed out of the website while half way through a second sentence, lmao, joy. Thanks for the info, or maybe not thanks, not sure how to feel, she has large nipples, her stomach sorta turns me off, especially the vagina area with the intense muscle definitions of the area. The asshole photo was head turning and just looks like she has a ripped open asshole, TMI?

Those videos of her were hilarious af though lmao. Wtf is with that stomach shit she do, girl that not hot, u look like having a fit, the music tho lol. :rofl:
**Frooty Froot Loops**

Justmyson
Talker
Talker

Post by Justmyson »

Alright, I had to see what all the fuss was about too lol. It wasn't THAT bad. Yeah, her nipples are misshaped, big deal. I think if she took out those ugly ass implants she would look a lot better since she's obviously very physically fit. I agree on the belly dancing. That needs to stop lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg she is so full of SHIT! lmao she is saying that she's received tons of emails from people saying "omg I'm so sorry, I'm trying to go back and delete all my comments on your vlogs" because she showed a picture of her and her son. Are you kidding me? She is such a piece of work. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did this ratchet bitch really drive to go get breakfast in her robe? :rofl: Put some damn clothes on!

Also, does anyone know why the hell her eating channel is called "Snapchat Sundays?" Its on YouTube, not Snapchat, and she uploads every day not just Sunday!

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

I didn't doubt she saw the kid but I still think she's a piece of shit and shoud never ever get custody again. Simply because she isn't capable of taking care of him. Hell, she can't even take care of herself! All that begging for money... if she was mentally stable and mature she would have gotten a job already. And I just can't get over the fact that she refuses to pay child support. Denis, you dead beat motherf*cker :FU:

Liddlepallid its sc sundays because she created that channel to upload her acting like a fool on sc and making fun of her family, calling her sister pizza cause she's fat etc. just click on 'oldest videos'.

Silverrr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Silverrr »

FrootLoops wrote:
Silverrr wrote:What's going on with this dancing with pigs thing she's been posting? Who's Kat?
Kat is the glamourous life on youtube who borrowed Nina like 6k and was scammed by Nina.
Why is she calling her a pig now? Did Kat make a new video about her?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't understand why she doesn't just move out there and get herself an apartment - it would prove that she's serious about wanting her son back for good. All she's doing is playing games for the sake of creating drama for videos.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Omg! Them only fans pics!sorry I miss spelled that...it should be “Thum only fans pics!” She needs to fix them breast implants fast there falling off her torso and there really saggy! And get her vaj fixed to! Them lips are so saggy and wrinkled! I can’t help feel second hand embarrassment for her. What’s up with the thing with the stomach?! And this bitch used to be a stripper!? How does she think that looks sexy???

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think the most unfortunate thing is that horrible tattoo on her ass. It looks like a shit smear. Such a horrible placement! What kind of artist in their right mind would put that on someone?!!

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

Pennydreadful wrote:
Bremen wrote:I know it's but I'm dying at Pennydreadful's description of Nono's OnlyFans pics in the last thread. I thought of signing up just to see and cancelling immediately, but now I'm scared to.

glad you liked it :D yeah I also thought her body looks like a dude with fake tits and ass rofl: I forgot to add if anyone wants to see her onlyfans pics and videos please don't give this hoe any money. Just google "nina unrated reddit" then click on the blurry picture.
I saw the pics and videos. Ugh. She’ll never get her kid back and she’ll never get a real job. No one in Hollywood would hire someone that runs an adult site. I think she may end up as the oldest stripper on record. Her poor kid. If it’s this easy for us to find pics/videos imagine how easy it will be for kids today who were practically born with a smart phone or tablet in their hands. All it takes is for her son to brag to one of his friends that his mom is on YouTube and it’s all over. I’m embarrassed for her son and her. She makes her ex look like a saint.

Return to “NinaUnrated”