Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Inspired by Aspyn's new plan to get lip fillers, have a tiny nose and giant eyes. Also she's a brat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tensiletown
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by tensiletown »

how do you upload photos here?

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

Slightly off topic but I'm glad Tarte sent Alisha in Bora Bora and not Aspyn. In her last vlog she (Alisha) keeps repeating how grateful she is to be there, that she doesn't think she deserves it, she was amazed. Even if it is just for the camera, at least she expresses some gratitude.
Aspyn and Parker are annoying af because they are no longer relatable, they keep going from a luxury resort to another one, they are USED TO it. The surprise would be to see them in a motel some day. I'm sure if we show them parts of one of their Bora Bora vlogs and one of the Maldives one they wouldn't be able to make the difference or tell which one is what.
English isn't my first language.

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

FunLizzie wrote:Slightly off topic but I'm glad Tarte sent Alisha in Bora Bora and not Aspyn. In her last vlog she (Alisha) keeps repeating how grateful she is to be there, that she doesn't think she deserves it, she was amazed. Even if it is just for the camera, at least she expresses some gratitude.
Aspyn and Parker are annoying af because they are no longer relatable, they keep going from a luxury resort to another one, they are USED TO it. The surprise would be to see them in a motel some day. I'm sure if we show them parts of one of their Bora Bora vlogs and one of the Maldives one they wouldn't be able to make the difference or tell which one is what.
Aspyn has never showed gratitude towards anything.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

younoob wrote:
FunLizzie wrote:Slightly off topic but I'm glad Tarte sent Alisha in Bora Bora and not Aspyn. In her last vlog she (Alisha) keeps repeating how grateful she is to be there, that she doesn't think she deserves it, she was amazed. Even if it is just for the camera, at least she expresses some gratitude.
Aspyn has never showed gratitude towards anything.
She’s never grateful because she truly believes that she deserves all of this as a result of her “hard work”. Well, going to target and filming it is NOT hard work and working hard doesn’t mean going on luxury trips for free. It should mean that you van afford them with your own money. Jeez.

I can’t WAIT until she’s no longer relevant. What’s she gonna go? She has an acai bowl for a brain, the vocabulary of a toddler and she has no idea how the actual world works. Should be fun.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Aspyn is like someone I worked with where they think every little task they do is considered "work." They're "working" all the time but, in reality half of the things on their to-do list are things everyone else does.

She considers going out to lunch & vlogging as working. Most people go out to lunch some days, so vlogging would be the only thing different and that takes her 2-3 minutes. But she'll consider the entire hour as "work." Am I making any sense? lol

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

ff

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

Woah how did we got through that thread so fast?

Anyways, I know we've discussed this before but why does aspyn keep making these stupid "spring break" and "summer vacation" videos?? She's not even in school and I not relatable whatsoever! I swear she's made at least 9038032269 spring break "hacks" videos.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

victoriabernstein wrote:Woah how did we got through that thread so fast?

Anyways, I know we've discussed this before but why does aspyn keep making these stupid "spring break" and "summer vacation" videos?? She's not even in school and I not relatable whatsoever! I swear she's made at least 9038032269 spring break "hacks" videos.
Hahaha so true. I’m going on spring break just like you guys!!!! And off to the next trip immediately after but oh well

surfer97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by surfer97 »

she's holding onto the 2015 version of youtube, when she was actually a #relatable teen...

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

That dress.... my grandma would wear that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

keyraeee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 69f9fa.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

you'd think with all the money she has AND A CLOTHING STORE , that'd she have the means to make nice outfits, but nope.
:love2:

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

keyraeee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 69f9fa.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

she has the worst taste in dresses.

rose369+
Learner
Learner

Post by rose369+ »

cute dress if you're like in your 70s. does she see anything that'd match her insta feed and get it for that sole purpose? what a bland life

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

rose369+ wrote:
keyraeee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 69f9fa.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

cute dress if you're like in your 70s. does she see anything that'd match her insta feed and get it for that sole purpose? what a bland life
Even in your 70s thats a terrible dress haha

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

the white sneakers make it look more grandma-y than if it was with sandals or something

watermelone
Learner
Learner

Post by watermelone »

David Dobrik, the biggest vlogger on youtube, admitted in his podcast that what he does for work is immensely easier work than a lot of Americans do. He admitted that he has it good. To hear Aspyn constantly complain about all the "work" she has to do, its so conceited.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

angelanearn wrote:
rose369+ wrote:
keyraeee wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 69f9fa.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180316</span><span>/</span><span>1646b04fc9674967df2285ccaa69f9fa</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

LMAO y'all are being petty. Aspyn and many other fashion designers dress uniquely. She's knows what she's doing lol she has her own clothing line. I think the dress is absolutely stunning and helps accentuate her curves bod
It’s literally a bag. How tf does it accentuate her curves? She has absolutely no shape in it

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

angelanearn wrote:
rose369+ wrote:

LMAO y'all are being petty. Aspyn and many other fashion designers dress uniquely. She's knows what she's doing lol she has her own clothing line. I think the dress is absolutely stunning and helps accentuate her curves bod
Yeah you’re right, the shapeless dress does accentuate her curves!!!! No. She also does not have her own clothing line. She has a store, run by her mommy. Very complicated difference I’m sure. Dressing like a hippy is also very unique besides the fact that she and - in your words - many other youtubers wear the same pinerest-y dresses on and on and on when on their free trips. Strong point.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

angelanearn wrote:
rose369+ wrote:

Seriously though. This dress shows NOTHING. Even if she had any curves

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”