acacia brinley clark (Part 4)

BornThisWay94

Re: acacia brinley clark (Part 4)

Post by BornThisWay94 »

yungchi wrote:This is kinda late but I really can't believe she didn't do anything for Brinley's birthday?! Didn't she made a huge fuss out of all her milestone events like name/gender reveal, baby shower and "half birthday"? And they can't use the excuse of saving money, Rosie's news hasn't seemed to slow them down in their spending habits... :?

Probably because it doesn't revolve around her

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by a_lynn81 »

Manybananas wrote:
elleira wrote:She tweeted about starting Brinley on "real milk" and it's going to be non-dairy... fucking IDIOTS. While I'm sure babies can be vegan when their parents have a clue on where to make up for it (make sure the milk is fortified/they're getting anything that's being missed out on from other sources) but I highly doubt Acacia is going to care about any of that. Correct me if I'm wrong but in Canada there is no recommendation by anyone in healthcare to skip whole milk with your child? seriously dairy is not THAT evil.

What else would I expect from someone pregnant with a baby with a heart condition who still drinks coffee... caffeine is fine in moderation in a normal pregnancy but I'm not so sure about a high-risk one of this type. Needed that Dutch Bros for the Boomerang though right? :? she makes such poor choices
I'm allergic to milk, lactaid milk, goats milk, soy milk, and ALL nut milks. I have been since I was an infant. I have no health problems and actually grew taller than my peers (although I ate a well rounded whole foods diet, sooo take it with a grain of salt) I'm sure Brin will be fine especially because they eat real cheese constantly (I don't understand her logic that cheese is fine, but milk is not. Literally the same byproduct of the same industry) I doubt that they give her a substantial vitamin though for what she'll be missing from dairy and meat, probably just a flinstones gummy for kids.

For real about the coffee though! Even decaf can have some caffeine and other risks for pregnancy. As a student interested in nutrition I can say that coffee is naturally a diuretic and it can wash calcium and other key nutrients out of your system before they can be fully absorbed, and her high risk pregnancy could use all the nutrients she can give her body. (I thought that was her reasoning that she may start eating meat again, was because of her pregnancy) I can't speak to how it could affect Rosie with her condition though.
That's what I don't understand about the milk thing...why force your child to drink non dairy milk if you can't even stick to actually being vegan? If they were serious about it, maybe. But having your kid drink pea milk when you eat cheese all of the time makes no sense

The coffee thing has me confused too. I've always heard that one of the reasons you shouldn't drink coffee while pregnant is because it can affect the baby's heart. So to do it when your baby has a heart condition....it seems extremely unsafe and is just further proof that this child shouldn't be having children

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:
elleira wrote:She tweeted about starting Brinley on "real milk" and it's going to be non-dairy... fucking IDIOTS. While I'm sure babies can be vegan when their parents have a clue on where to make up for it (make sure the milk is fortified/they're getting anything that's being missed out on from other sources) but I highly doubt Acacia is going to care about any of that. Correct me if I'm wrong but in Canada there is no recommendation by anyone in healthcare to skip whole milk with your child? seriously dairy is not THAT evil.

What else would I expect from someone pregnant with a baby with a heart condition who still drinks coffee... caffeine is fine in moderation in a normal pregnancy but I'm not so sure about a high-risk one of this type. Needed that Dutch Bros for the Boomerang though right? :? she makes such poor choices
I'm allergic to milk, lactaid milk, goats milk, soy milk, and ALL nut milks. I have been since I was an infant. I have no health problems and actually grew taller than my peers (although I ate a well rounded whole foods diet, sooo take it with a grain of salt) I'm sure Brin will be fine especially because they eat real cheese constantly (I don't understand her logic that cheese is fine, but milk is not. Literally the same byproduct of the same industry) I doubt that they give her a substantial vitamin though for what she'll be missing from dairy and meat, probably just a flinstones gummy for kids.

For real about the coffee though! Even decaf can have some caffeine and other risks for pregnancy. As a student interested in nutrition I can say that coffee is naturally a diuretic and it can wash calcium and other key nutrients out of your system before they can be fully absorbed, and her high risk pregnancy could use all the nutrients she can give her body. (I thought that was her reasoning that she may start eating meat again, was because of her pregnancy) I can't speak to how it could affect Rosie with her condition though.
That's what I don't understand about the milk thing...why force your child to drink non dairy milk if you can't even stick to actually being vegan? If they were serious about it, maybe. But having your kid drink pea milk when you eat cheese all of the time makes no sense

The coffee thing has me confused too. I've always heard that one of the reasons you shouldn't drink coffee while pregnant is because it can affect the baby's heart. So to do it when your baby has a heart condition....it seems extremely unsafe and is just further proof that this child shouldn't be having children
It’s literally putting her aesthetic over the well-being of her children. Totally understand some people have allergies or are educated vegans but this ain’t the case here. (Sorry if this comes off as dramatic lol)

I can see Brinley losing weight over this and Acacia claiming she’s “just skinny like her mawmaw! Don’t judge us >:(“

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

maggielin wrote:

Yikes. Hopefully Rosemary still good after a tummy beating like that. :|
In the first part of the video Brin climbs on her stomach and pushes down with all her body weight. Wow.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

yungchi wrote:This is kinda late but I really can't believe she didn't do anything for Brinley's birthday?! Didn't she made a huge fuss out of all her milestone events like name/gender reveal, baby shower and "half birthday"? And they can't use the excuse of saving money, Rosie's news hasn't seemed to slow them down in their spending habits... :?
She was more excited about the haircut she got that day than Brinley’s birthday in classic Acacia form. #MomGoals

Post by Guest »

Lmao she downloaded some app called Think Dirty that rates products by ingredients. And not a ranking based on finding known carcinogens or comedogenic ingredients like cosdna, it just tells you which products are ~all natural~ and which have "dirty chemicals" lmfao. She's gone full idiot. I bet she's one of those moms who puts a bit of the baby's urine on her mouth when she teeths because "urine is natural and sterile, duh".

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

(this is kind of OT, but kind of related to acacia’s general ignorance and lack of any scientific knowledge e.g. not allowing brinley real milk and the above^ mentioned app.)

has she even had brinley vaccinated?? she definitely seems like that kind of idiot who thinks vaccines are evil because she’d rather listen to some dumbass mommy blogger instead of a doctor :roll:

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

aaa123 wrote:(this is kind of OT, but kind of related to acacia’s general ignorance and lack of any scientific knowledge e.g. not allowing brinley real milk and the above^ mentioned app.)

has she even had brinley vaccinated?? she definitely seems like that kind of idiot who thinks vaccines are evil because she’d rather listen to some dumbass mommy blogger instead of a doctor :roll:
Acacia has mentioned Brinley getting shots so i would assume she’s vaccinated (thank god)

Justlurkin6382
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkin6382 »

tanamojojojo wrote:
aaa123 wrote:(this is kind of OT, but kind of related to acacia’s general ignorance and lack of any scientific knowledge e.g. not allowing brinley real milk and the above^ mentioned app.)

Acacia has mentioned Brinley getting shots so i would assume she’s vaccinated (thank god)
I actually noticed that they took her to get vaccinated at 5.5 months which is strange because
1. It was the first time she’d mentioned brinley being vaccinated and
2. Vaccines are usually at 2 months, 4 months, 6 months and onwards...

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

I know nothing about this girl except her name is tragic as hell and she seems to spread that on to her children (what kind of name is Brinley?)

Also, I'm getting the vibe that she takes a lot of Ls.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Shahzadi wrote:I know nothing about this girl except her name is tragic as hell and she seems to spread that on to her children (what kind of name is Brinley?)

Also, I'm getting the vibe that she takes a lot of Ls.

I honestly don't think Brinley is that bad. Rosemary is a terrible name (no offense to anyone that likes it).

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

Manybananas wrote:
maggielin wrote:

In the first part of the video Brin climbs on her stomach and pushes down with all her body weight. Wow.
If I'm guessing right, she's around 5-6 months pregnant? So the baby will be lower in her stomach at this point and wouldn't have been on the receiving end of that hard push down, luckily. But definitely the slaps. You'd think she'd be extra careful, considering..

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Manybananas wrote:
maggielin wrote:

I thought it was just me and I brushed it off because I'm no expert. I assume they thought babies are not that strong after all, but they also have little to no control over their strenght and are pretty impulsive. That's why they should never be left unsupervised with pets etc. because they can be very harsh. I mean, I use to babysit for a relative and the little girl had a character and used to beat the hell out of me at times :rofl:

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

maggielin wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Manybananas wrote:
maggielin wrote:

I thought it was just me and I brushed it off because I'm no expert. I assume they thought babies are not that strong after all, but they also have little to no control over their strenght and are pretty impulsive. That's why they should never be left unsupervised with pets etc. because they can be very harsh. I mean, I use to babysit for a relative and the little girl had a character and used to beat the hell out of me at times :rofl:
Lol! Exactly. My heart stopped for a few minutes while watching. Rosemary should be past the stage where she's super small, hopefully all is well in there because yikes.
Pregnant bellies are pretty resilient but nonetheless she shouldn't be letting Brinley climb all over her like that.

Girlinshirt
Learner
Learner

Post by Girlinshirt »

lol so is she naming her baby to copy amberfillerup again??? Actually scary.

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

funny when she brags about brinley counting at such a young age. she'll say anything to make her seem gifted when really she has no concept of numbers and is just repeating what acacia says

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

So another episode of their wedding series on AwesomenessTV was uploaded. It’s their honeymoon episode. They decided to stay home and just have Jairus’s parents watch Brinley while they ate a bunch of junk food and went to the pool. I wonder what happened with Hawaii? I guess they ran out of money for it. Oh well. Seems like they enjoyed it I guess.

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

Are there any health-related reasons as to why she’s so incredibly thin?

I know she’s taller than average, but she is crazy thin, even while she’s pregnant. I noticed it a lot in her new “honeymoon” vlog on their AwesomenessTV show.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

SoccerKat wrote:So another episode of their wedding series on AwesomenessTV was uploaded. It’s their honeymoon episode. They decided to stay home and just have Jairus’s parents watch Brinley while they ate a bunch of junk food and went to the pool. I wonder what happened with Hawaii? I guess they ran out of money for it. Oh well. Seems like they enjoyed it I guess.

Just looked like a normal day for them lol. I can see why they aren't family vloggers. their lives are so boring.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

shhcanttell wrote:Are there any health-related reasons as to why she’s so incredibly thin?

I know she’s taller than average, but she is crazy thin, even while she’s pregnant. I noticed it a lot in her new “honeymoon” vlog on their AwesomenessTV show.
She used to struggle with an eating disorder and I assume she still partly does. She said she lost 15 lbs during her first pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “acaciacutie”