Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bo

Post by LaurieLaurie »

BrogAD.

I’m sure she said she was doing an ad that she ‘finally actually liked’ in the latest vlog, when she was talking about them coming along like buses.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

:roll: oh god Benji Benji Benji SINS SINS SINS FOR GOD SAKE :x

I wasted 5 mins of my life over TAT she shouldve just done that for a vlog what the fuck did she buy only thing worth her money was the pods she just comfort spends

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

2 minutes into her HB haul and she’s mentioned Benji, her boyfriend and HER beach hut. She even listed the types of clothes she washes.

WE KNOW.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Her mustache needs doing....
God she makes me sick “maybe it’s a little bit tacky”
Brogranny your aesthetic is tacky
^^ It always needs doing :rofl:

that photo with Adam is Brogans sex face :1+1:

jellytot90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jellytot90 »

:rofl: :rofl:

HOW can you spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on yourself each week, and be ‘chuffed’ :| when you buy your nan a 49p can of lemonade and some crap chocolate for her birthday?! Hahahaha

And then to be super sweet grandchild of the year throw it all in a basket and add a 15p pack of tissues :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:

jellytot90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jellytot90 »

Also this group is killing me :rofl: I watched the video and didn’t notice anything odd, came on here and read about the moustache and had to rewatch out of curiosity.... and now she looks like a pirate to me :rofl: thanks guys :love2: :D

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Omg I think I might make 272 youtube accounts and subscribe to Brogan just so she'll shut the fuck up with begging to get to 50k. I feel like I've heard her say how excited she is to be close to 50k at least once a day for whole my entire life.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

jellytot90 wrote::rofl: :rofl:

HOW can you spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on yourself each week, and be ‘chuffed’ :| when you buy your nan a 49p can of lemonade and some crap chocolate for her birthday?! Hahahaha

And then to be super sweet grandchild of the year throw it all in a basket and add a 15p pack of tissues :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:
She just bought her grandmother a whole load of shit. "a nice gesture that didn't cost me a lot" - okay you don't have to spend a lot on a gift, but at least put some thought in it. She doesn't know if the lemonade is nice or if her grandmother will like it, same goes for the chocolate. She knows she doesn't like all of the flavours in revels, so why buy them? What the hell is nail polish remover doing in a basket of food and drinks? She is the least thoughtful gift giver ever.

jellytot90
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jellytot90 »

maccalacca wrote:
jellytot90 wrote::rofl: :rofl:

She just bought her grandmother a whole load of shit. "a nice gesture that didn't cost me a lot" - okay you don't have to spend a lot on a gift, but at least put some thought in it. She doesn't know if the lemonade is nice or if her grandmother will like it, same goes for the chocolate. She knows she doesn't like all of the flavours in revels, so why buy them? What the hell is nail polish remover doing in a basket of food and drinks? She is the least thoughtful gift giver ever.

Exactly!! and she gets so many free beauty products that she almost definitely doesn’t use, like those cupcake soap things she got the other day and then threw to the side because of a Disney gift, there’s no harm in re gifting something nice, but she’d Rather fill a basket full of useless tat :rofl: I really don’t get the logic behind it

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't stand her now shes constantly begging or doing ADS its off putting I think if your over 50,000 subs posher brands get in touch with you tubers Brogan has went down hill there was something about Gabby meeting a friend at SW and after Brogan has mentioned the same thing she makes shit up she used to be so real she will be gutted not to have and invite to Harry and Megans wedding whos going to be there stunt double not Brogan and Benji :o

starrie24
Stalker
Stalker

Post by starrie24 »

Hey guys! :D First time post here but long term stalker. Agree with you all about the ads, benji, the beach hut etcc. She used to be really entertaining and down to earth she's changed.

Anyway, what made me make an account is her recent instagram story!! Her getting a message asking if she's engaged (of course you did, brogan :tu: ) and in the video, she gets her bloody right and left hand mixed up!!! I'm not the smartest cookie in the box but at least I know the difference between my right and left :rofl: even if it's in the "mirror selfe"....idiot :roll:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I’m only watching for the car crash but her repetitiveness is too much. It’s the same speech in every single video.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurieLaurie wrote:I’m only watching for the car crash but her repetitiveness is too much. It’s the same speech in every single video.
:o do you mean she constantly goes on about Benji like a 14 year old whos had her first boyfriend she does look older than 24 have you seen her hands they scare me they look like and older person hands there horrid Brogan try some beauty stuff like hand cream you know the FREE stuff that you never do a review about

Think im going to give brogan a break and come back after the summer she will be a beach goddess :lol:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I mean, if you're wearing a dark dress and your bra straps will show, is it that hard to wear a black one instead of white? It looks so awful!
Awwww, what a shame Benj won't meet his lost twin and Brogan won't wear her fancy anklet! ImageImage
I swear I feel like I've been enduring her saying how close she is to 50k/begging for over a year now.ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

ClaraH
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaraH »

What is with the holding the hem of the dress? She does it constantly in photos. Why????

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I bet the London trip is another freebie. This girl doesn’t do anything that isn’t free or a beg.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

She advertised some app to watch the royal wedding on your TV, but now she's in London and so won't be at home to watch it?! She really will do an AD for anything and she makes it so obvious!

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mindylahiri94 wrote:She advertised some app to watch the royal wedding on your TV, but now she's in London and so won't be at home to watch it?! She really will do an AD for anything and she makes it so obvious!
:rofl: just like the monthly period haul ad and she went and bought pads :rofl:

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

So she's finally hit 50k, only taken 7 years.... but where have those 600 subs come from in the last 3 days? :?

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

CasualViewer wrote:So she's finally hit 50k, only taken 7 years.... but where have those 600 subs come from in the last 3 days? :?
SICK TO DEATH OF IT after this she wont mention it again till 60,000 :roll:

Return to “Brogan Tate”