Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Glissandra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by Glissandra »

I understand them not wanting their kids to stay over at other peoples’ houses outside of family. There’s so many sickos out there who appear to be normal. I was only allowed to have others sleep over at my house, but rarely the other way around.

It’s normal for kids at the middle school age to be very interested (obsessed even) in sex. My middle school was a very hyper-sexual environment. There were kids who gave each other handjobs under their desks or lunch table. Hormones are crazy at that age. I didn’t think anything of it then, but I look at my nieces and nephews that are that age (or even the Butler kids) and they still look very much like kids and not even teens yet. :( The parents in my family with teen/preteen kids stay worried because their kids tell them stories of their friends getting STDs and pregnant classmates and of course there’s all the sexting that goes on.

Whether better sex ed is or isn’t implemented in schools, parents need to start talking to their kids at earlier ages about the risks of pregnancy, STDs, and the potential for blackmail when it comes to sexting.

I don’t think Colette was as religious in her teen years before she met Shay. Didn’t she say she had her first kiss at around 14 at the fire station? I also remember Shay saying he kissed around 25 girls before (and who knows how many after) Colette, and she said it was the same for her, though I couldn’t tell if she was serious or not.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

ZenmasterKalel wrote: I wonder if Shay and Colette included masturbation in their sex-talks with the kids.. And I wonder if they make them feel ashamed for doing it. That's one of the most hurtful things to put in a child's mind. Masturbation is healthy and leads to better sex later in life!

Also, it would be extremely hypocritical, as we all know Shay masturbates in the moonlight and shit.. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Colette has never diddled herself.

Their sex talks are prob like bible belt sex ed, more focused on abstinence and sex after marriage, i doubt they talk about masturbation unless one of the older kids ask specifically about it. they didn't even let avia watch wrecking ball since miley was partially naked in it :roll:

& remember their abortion talk with gavin? i don't remember it too well but i distinctly remember gavin feeling sad/mad that someone would "kill" their "baby" :roll: shay has a way of being vry biased when trying to teach his kids.

also the bolded lmao, imagine some outsider reading that sentence, no context lmao
Last edited by timesnewroman on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Their church is so repressive that it's not really a surprise so many Mormons have secret drinking, drug and sex-addiction issues!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I think Colette should be more focused on guiding shay rather than her kids. Shay is out of control and not as behaved as his kids. I trust Gavin and avia more than shay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

sure don't masturbate, drink or get tattoos but you're definitely mature enough at 20/21 to get married, have kids, and never be independent. EVER. carlie was just starting off life, having fun...and then became a mom when she was not ready with someone who was not ready either. kayli herself has said she now understands how young she was when she got married and had kids. i'm hopeful that maybe at least kayli will steer her kids into a SOMEWHAT diluted/less harsh version of the crazy mormonism cycle.

idk how colette can even look at shay and hold his hand/kiss him/etc. I was cheated on in a similar way and it was never the same-- you're always thinking back to the girl your partner said things to or sexted. that sting doesn't go away. it's crazy to me that Colette is the same exact age as someone like Lisa Schwartz-- Lisa did a video saying how she didn't want to settle and she feels like now when she dates she knows exactly what she wants etc.- moral of the story- maybe don't settle down at 20 years old...i mean i know people who have gotten married that young BUT they still went out and did stuff and had their own jobs and didn't immediately have kids or totally just submit to their partner. sigh.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

As a non-religious person from Europe I especially watch these US mormon vlogger families for a bit of schadenfreude about seeing them struggle and fail with those silly religious boundaries. - They also usually are making more kids that they can handle. :rofl:

On a more serious note, telling your own (or any other) kids that masturbation is bad (or a sin) is probably the most damaging and stupidest thing ever. All you get out if this is somebody growing up as a repressed liar. - Well done you.

I feel bad for Colette as she's in a shit situation (holding the fam together by plaing (or being) a utter doormat). She should simply go for a divorce, especially as long as there is still some cash and property around. - But that's probably not going to happen.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

lip wrote:As a non-religious person from Europe I especially watch these US mormon vlogger families for a bit of schadenfreude about seeing them struggle and fail with those silly religious boundaries. - They also usually are making more kids that they can handle. :rofl:

On a more serious note, telling your own (or any other) kids that masturbation is bad (or a sin) is probably the most damaging and stupidest thing ever. All you get out if this is somebody growing up as a repressed liar. - Well done you.

I feel bad for Colette as she's in a shit situation (holding the fam together by plaing (or being) a utter doormat). She should simply go for a divorce, especially as long as there is still some cash and property around. - But that's probably not going to happen.
Making things taboo - such as masturbating, can cause some issues with kids who are told that it is bad/wrong. If someone starts molesting a kid who was told it was wrong to touch themselves they may be too afraid to speak up because "If touching myself is bad, then someone else touching me is probably also bad or worse!" And of course there are other dangers to saying masturbating is bad/wrong/a sin but kids getting molested in religious settings is unfortunately a big issue since they are more vulnerable due to parent thinking that so-and-so must be a good person because they always attend church. I think that if you give kids more power about their bodies, they would feel less ashamed and more likely to tell.

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

rdt1004 wrote:I couldn’t imagine growing up and not being able to spend the night at a friend’s house or have friends sleepover. That’s like a huge chunk of childhood. I had sleepovers all through grade school, even as a senior in high school. It is a much more deeper connection of friendship and interaction you get to have outside of school and away from parents and free to talk about anything.

"Free to talk about anything" exactly why mormons don't let their kids have sleepovers. lmao

Whatever9304
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatever9304 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ZenmasterKalel wrote:Oh my God, in the new the mom's view, they all say that they don't allow any of their kids to have sleep overs, ever! Poor kids.
Also, Colette saying that she feels that no one that dates any of her children is good enough is giving me trolltard vibes..
Mormons don't do sleepovers. Their church literally tells them to not allow them.

I remember a cuople years ago on TMV they talked about sleepovers , Sharzad and Angel seemed so confused when they stated they didnt let their kids do sleepovers because someone might have thay "creepy uncle" that would do weird things etc.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Whatever9304 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
ZenmasterKalel wrote:Oh my God, in the new the mom's view, they all say that they don't allow any of their kids to have sleep overs, ever! Poor kids.
Also, Colette saying that she feels that no one that dates any of her children is good enough is giving me trolltard vibes..
Mormons don't do sleepovers. Their church literally tells them to not allow them.

I remember a cuople years ago on TMV they talked about sleepovers , Sharzad and Angel seemed so confused when they stated they didnt let their kids do sleepovers because someone might have thay "creepy uncle" that would do weird things etc.
They don't get that the "creepy uncle" is most likely to be in their own family. And I am not saying that as a slam on Mormons-- just that most kids that are molested are done so by a member of their OWN family, circle of close parental friends/teachers/clergy. Someone known and trusted by the family. Stranger danger is a bit of a myth.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Whatever9304 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

I'll bet they were confused all the time by the Butlers.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I'm sorry, but the truth is the Mormon church has a LONG history of protecting pedophiles, especially in the Boy Scouts. Maybe they should BAN those sleepovers!!!! (Actually, the Mormons sort of left Boy Scouting.)

The Boy Scout camp in this story involved boys around Shay and Casey's age from Pocatello. The reporter who "outed" this story is a friend of mine and the local Mormon leadership treated him terribly for TELLING THE TRUTH!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/child-mol ... ing-impact

Post by Guest »

Whatever9304 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

Irrelevant, but what happened to Sharzard and Angel? I know Angel still makes vlogs, but that's it!

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

lmmomSD wrote: They don't get that the "creepy uncle" is most likely to be in their own family. And I am not saying that as a slam on Mormons-- just that most kids that are molested are done so by a member of their OWN family, circle of close parental friends/teachers/clergy. Someone known and trusted by the family. Stranger danger is a bit of a myth.

It is awful how true this is.
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm sorry, but the truth is the Mormon church has a LONG history of protecting pedophiles, especially in the Boy Scouts. Maybe they should BAN those sleepovers!!!! (Actually, the Mormons sort of left Boy Scouting.)

The Boy Scout camp in this story involved boys around Shay and Casey's age from Pocatello. The reporter who "outed" this story is a friend of mine and the local Mormon leadership treated him terribly for TELLING THE TRUTH!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/child-mol ... ing-impact
So very sad that there were so many accusations and that molester still was able to work with kids. Good for your friend to tell the story, it is one that needs to be told and not kept behind closed doors. Victims should definitely have a platform to speak out from and should not be silenced. Anyone who knew what was going on and kept quiet or hired the person anyway should definitely have to face repercussions too.

I loved sleepovers growing up, I couldn't imagine not being able to sleep over at a friends house back then. As a grown up though, I can certainly see why some people like the Butlers would not allow for it. Shoot, if I had kids I'm not sure I would allow sleepovers either!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Wow all those rules! No wonder they end up messed up like shay, carlie etc. So repressed. I bet more than half if the morman community masturbate and do other thing's against the rules. Like shay. Who goes up to the pastor (or whatever they are called) and says "i masturbated" "I had fun" it's basically tattle tale on yourself and get kicked out or enjoy yourself and be a fake morman. Telling a teenage boy to not masturbate.. good luck. What are you going to do install a camera in their room? Watch their every move? How sad. I feel so bad for these kids.

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

Colette shouldn't be expected to parent her husband. :roll:

The thing I've hated the most through all this after what's happened to the kids is that it really seems to be presented as Colette needs to dig deep forgive, work on herself etc. Once her kids are raised she'll realize she's a shell of what she was with nothing because she keeps giving more and more of herself away to protect the man-child she married.

Apparently "God" is ever forgiving but it seems only for men women and children are held to a higher standard than men in this community. You have to keep forgiving my disgusting behavior because I cried and promised this time I will reaffirm my faith..until the next drink or the next cam girl.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

My best friend is Mormon and we'd have sleepovers all the time.....

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Have you guys seen the newest TMV video? Kayli or Carlie, which one of you is reading this thread? :D

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by Rhea85 »

So collete’s latest video is about being in tune to our feelings and how you shouldn’t mask them with drugs, food, sex etc. First of all who told her that she isn’t allowed to feel anger or other emotions? Her church? I saw a interview with an ex polygamist who said that the woman were taught to be sweet at all times. I am assuming that most Mormon women are taught the same. The more she does these videos about fear, feelings etc we start to see how she is deeply effected by her unfaithful husband. This is just the beginning. Once she finally releases all of her emotions she might finally get a courage to think rationally and start to eliminate people in her life that are repressing her.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:So collete’s latest video is about being in tune to our feelings and how you shouldn’t mask them with drugs, food, sex etc. First of all who told her that she isn’t allowed to feel anger or other emotions? Her church? I saw a interview with an ex polygamist who said that the woman were taught to be sweet at all times. I am assuming that most Mormon women are taught the same. The more she does these videos about fear, feelings etc we start to see how she is deeply effected by her unfaithful husband. This is just the beginning. Once she finally releases all of her emotions she might finally get a courage to think rationally and start to eliminate people in her life that are repressing her.
Don't you realize it's a "nifty little Mormon trick" to NOT feel emotions? LOL, that's from the play Book of Mormon, but 100% accurate. This song from the play totally reminds of most of the Mormon YT families...(especially Jared Mecham).

[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”