Dustin Dailey

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dustin Dailey

Post by facepainter »

Thought I'd start a thread for Peter Monn's BFF.

He's still irrelevant at 7.9K subscribers, but he's in a new drama every few weeks and popping off on Twitter, so I figured he should get his own spot here.

Currently he's trying to not seem pressed about his most recent nemesis Mango Tea hanging out with his queen Trisha Paytas.

[tweet][/tweet]

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dustin Dailey

Post by monak »

He's going to love the fact that he finally has a thread here. I'd like to start off by saying his voice is fucking annoying. :tu:

fifibear
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by fifibear »

This jobless hillbilly needs to get a life. He's such a bitter ass queen that makes shit for content.

All Tea All Shade
Talker
Talker

Post by All Tea All Shade »

Given how it seems he decided to buy about 30 subs a day over the past few days since I posted about his channel's numbers on the Peter Monn thread I'm morbidly (and honestly a bit sadistically) curious as to what lengths he'll go to change things because of what's said on this thread
Also, I'm absolutely loving that Dustin has to watch Trisha clearly inviting Mango tea over to do her hair and gossip because of the situation Dustin was a part of involving "exposed" videos on Mango. He probably is going to freak when he sees Mango on Trisha's channel. And probably going to be really mad at the views and subs that's going to get Mango. He's probably also worried at what Trisha potentially told Mango about him and what she thinks of him :rofl:

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Dustin's the type to act like he loves being talked about here but secretly seethes about every comment for hours.

Mango just posted a video with Trisha on his channel. Can't wait to see how #NotBothered Dustin insists he is.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kris22844
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kris22844 »

I can’t stand that troll!! His channel will never grow he’s unlikeable!! Always flipping sides

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

Oh god, barely anyone cares to even roast him on here, he's THAT irrelevant :rofl: I'm confused by his channel, I thought he was a drama channel, but he does mukbangs, rants in his dingy ass car (inspired by Peter Moan most likely), weird compilation videos with commentary attached and whatnot in a desperate attempt to grab those views. He can't even speak proper English, it's grating listening to him struggle with grammar and pronunciation and this is coming from someone whose native language isn't English. His thumbnails hurt my eyes, does he make them using Paint, I'm confused, a child could do better :? He doesn't seem to even have one opinion of his own so he jumps on every bandwagon hoping to get some views and subs out of following trends and saying "the right things". He's overall pathetic and doesn't deserve the time of day. Who on earth would wanna watch a hillbilly Humpty Dumpty on YouTube, give it up, Dustin, you won't ever make it :rofl:

the weasel
Learner
Learner

Post by the weasel »

Someone please teach this man how to make a thumbnail.
Preserve. Aspect. Ratio... Or is he trying to make super stretched out faces on thumbnails a trend?
Ugh.

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

I forgot all about this thread until I saw someone on Twitter bring it up and tell Dustin at least his constant negativity got him his own GG thread. He really thinks sharing all these troll comments makes it look like they don't bother him. He almost quit YouTube because of mean comments on a rich lux video, so he can play hard all he wants. He know the truth. We should go troll him and see if we end up in a video lol. Maybe say something so mean it would be outrageous of him to put it in a video.

Some people commented on the Kendall Rae video saying that he talks like a stereotypical black girl, which is true. He does change his voice when he's ranting about bigger and better YouTubers. He tried to say that if someone thinks he's talking like a black girl that they must be racist. Girl please. I'm so glad mango hooked up with Trisha. He probably made Trisha hate Dustin even more than she already did. I feel like Trisha lowkey does not like Peter, so why would she like Dustin? They're both pathetic. Dustin is just too pathetic to be remembered to be talked about on here. Must feel great to know you'll always be at the bottom of the YouTube pyramid. He only rants about people like Kendall to hope their name in the title will lead to his big moment. Mango tea blew up in what, less than 6 months? Maybe that's a sign that no one likes you and never will.

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

What happened to hating Rich? Looks like Dustin is following Peter's lead and leeching onto Rich Lux because Rich is actually going somewhere. Dustin is so fake. He will turn on Rich as soon as it benefits him.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Is this twit the go between between Peter Pan Moan and Teaslag? Since she’s no longer friends with the pathological liar, is she still friends with this social climbing Numpty Dumpty?

He’s going to end up like Diabetes Candidate Moan if he keeps drinking all that Drama Dew.

At least he doesn’t have to worry about Peter Pan Moan trying to rebound to him if Alex ever dumps The Fat Controller - he’s too old for Peter.

Post by Guest »

teabag cut off peter monn's dumbass for being friendly with rich. she's going to do the same to dustin. it's only a matter of time.

Post by Guest »

poor Crustin thought Trisha Paytas gave a shit about him... he's so salty you can tell he wishes he was more in contact with her like his good judy Peter Conn. I've never seen someone so pressed over someone unfollowing them.

I've also never seen someone so flip floppy and too faced than Crustin. A quick google search and looking at his old videos and you can see how his loyalties change depending on how HE can benefit. He was one of Kuckian's puppets before he grew a conscience at the last minute. Steven Mango is trash but I think he was right in that Crustin is a social climber. He's constantly shading his own good judy Peter in videos and tweets and even on his own channel. I've noticed that he is pals with a lot of smaller youtubers and random people who don't like Peter. I get the vibe he doesn't even like Peter but I guess trash attracts trash. :FU:

Credit to user Nun4GretchenWeiners for this screenshot:
curstin.jpg

Someone wants attention, from one of Preacher's recent videos:
crustin.jpg
I am not defending Preacher Conn but I can go on Crustin's channel and pick out several comments of people saying they came because of Peter and I can remember him talking about you in his vlogs and some other videos. So maybe he's not naming you because he is realizing you are just as fake as he is. :roll: Go ask your pal Here For The Influencer to give you a shout out. You sure sat back silently when she drug your good judy all over younow and twitter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I know this thread is dead (and rightfully so). I thought this big headed hillbilly was done doing drama. Now hes got Peter's wrinkly old pecker in his mouth, along with Rich luxs'. Im surprised he can actually talk, with his mouth so full. Got to keep climbing that social ladder. Even the bottom feeders have a hiarchacy.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Poking this back again since he is now trying to pick fights with Martin Louis and doing an excellent job of putting his own hypocritical foot in his mouth.

There is no doubt that Dustin Dailey is the King of Whiplash with how quickly he changes sides (and unsuccessfully at that). He also seems to be the least successful drama channel as a result at only 12k (a good chunk of which I am sure he bought considering he was stuck below 10k for the longest time) for being around for 2+ years while other newer channels at least had steady growth.

I think if anyone does not have the knack for being a drama channel it is him. Even Steven Mango and John Kuckian had some talent before they completely unhinged.

Seriously, give it up, Dustin. This ain't your gig.

Post by Guest »

So as I predicted months ago the friendship between Crustin and Peter Monn has finally fizzled. I’m going to copy and paste a comment left on Dustin’s truth video which completely echos what I think about this whole thing:

Five adverts in a fake-teary "my truth" video? Okay, Dustin. Sure. For everyone that's still fooled about what's going on, let's write a timeline. Peter's disgusting tweets surfaced, and Dustin hid his thoughts about Peter inside a Jaclyn Hill video, a la Kuckian, basically sharing his support and saying how great he thought Peter was and how he forgave him. Then, Here For The Tea talked about exposing Jaclyn in a 4-part series, Jaclyn offered a plane ride so she could be interviewed by her, and Peter was thirsty as he always is, then liking fans who were saying things like, "OMG totally want Peter to do the interview!!!" HFTT did not like that because she felt that was stealing her thunder, like Peter was inserting himself where he didn't belong. Now, here's the kicker.

Dustin "Totally not fake, please believe me when I say I'm not fake" Dailey then jumped on to support HFTT. That is what triggered this embarrassing "My Truth" nonsense.

Oh, don't get me wrong. What Dustin "White Man of Colour" Dailey is saying in here? I generally think is true. I believe him when he says that Peter used him. But let's not miss the point. Peter made his "business decisions" in the background, and keeps sucking up to bigger channels and celebrities quite openly on Twitter. Dustin "I swear I have an IQ of 136" Dailey is just as sneaky. He says so in this video. Peter tries to control what others say on their social media? Dustin is out there offering his thumbnail-making services and merch-designing services for free, but not because he's a friend. It's obviously to have a hold over his so-called "friends." He was more than happy to do those things without complaint until now, but because HFTT was on the warpath, Dustin has clung to her coattails and, like he tried to use Kuckian, like he tried to use Peter, he's going to try and use her. Because whilst Peter is open about being the "biggest hypocrite on Youtube," Dustin is a slimy social climber. Listen to what he tells you.

Imagine being able to look past the most vile transphobia, misogyny, anti-black racism, homophobia, blatant hypocrisy and everything else, but then supposedly "snapping" to expose Peter only when HFTT snaps at Peter.

Dustin "I love it when my stans attack people so much that they leave Twitter, but I'm going to get upset when someone else's stans come for me" Dailey has no principles. No spine. He has absolutely nothing to him aside from the need to get more subscribers on Youtube and line his pocket. Five adverts in this video. Five. There are less adverts on a 30-minute TV show.

And even better, he leaves the door open at the end to possibly maintain a friendship with Peter if this backfires on him. Because if it's convenient to do so, he'll go one of two ways: if dumping Peter works out for him, he'll pretend this video was his wake-up call to drop the friendship entirely and suck up to HFTT and Petty Paige for subs. If he gets too much backlash, he'll go crawling back to Peter to say that they've worked their issues out and it's all good somehow.

Remember: when someone keeps telling you how "not fake" they are, they're trying to convince you not to believe the truth. Dustin is completely fake. He does not "keep it 100" as he claims. He's an unprincipled, social climbing, money-hungry, fame-hungry bottom feeder that is happy to dish out nastiness to ordinary people and subscribers, but can't take the heat when awful people do the same to him in return.

Hey Dustin. Maybe use that totally-real-136-IQ-intellect of yours to figure out how to stop being a hypocrite and at least attempt to grow a spine.

Oh, and by the way. Internet IQ tests don't count. I doubt you're an actual member of Mensa, so please don't make me laugh.

Just saying.

Dustin is no saint. He is just as shady and fame hungry as Peter. I could do a whole write up on his past and true social climber tendencies that he displays. Right now he is feeling the love for exposing Peter conn but people are missing the bigger picture here. Both of them are shady asses.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Made this post in Peter Monn's thread regarding Dustbin (I thought he was too insignificant to have his own thread to be honest!) was advised to copy and paste here by the lovely Bread1117 so here it is!

I don't like Mango Tea at all BUT he did get one thing right about Dustbin, he IS a social climber and will pretty much do or say whatever is necessary to grow his channel. He said about how HFTT had been working SO hard on her Jaclyn 'series' and how wrong it was of Peter to cross the line and try and get in on the act by getting an interview with Jaclyn for himself, Dustin we all know if Jaclyn DM'd you on the down low inviting your potato head to her house to go and interview her you would be there like a shot!

I think the main reason for Dustin's video was jealousy and envy to be honest. I know that you'd have to be crazy and sad to envy Peter but put yourself in Dustbin's shoes. Despite all the drama that has happened over the past month, Dustin's channel has only gained just over 4000 subs and his views are up by 23 percent. Compare that to Peter who has gained over 26k in subs PLUS his views are up by 237 percent, all stats from social blade.

Even his old foe Mango has done better than him out of all this drama and poor Dustin must be PISSED. He kept saying in his video that he makes videos because he enjoys doing it and he's not in it for the money or 'fame' but you can smell the bullshit from here. That doesn't invalidate what he is saying about Peter being a social climber and using people to get what he wants but I think it takes one to know one to be honest.

And okay, was it shitty of Peter not to stick up for him and speak out so publicly when he was going through all the BS with Mango? Yes but I think that should have been enough to show Dustin what a shitty person he was and if he continued to do stuff for Peter after that (which I assume he did) then he is an absolute potato headed tool.

Post by Guest »

A bit more of dissection of Dustin’s “owning my truth” video and a few other things that I have just noticed. While it seems great on the surface that he called out Peter Monn, we need to not forget how Mr Flip Flopper is not innocent in this and is just as shitty as Peter. If you can’t make it through the 5 ads he stuck throughout his video you are in the right place. Dustin couldn’t help himself- he had to make some money while kicking his ex-friend to the curb.

Let it be known I am not defending Peter but I need to put my dislike away for a second to get my points across. Some of these were already said in the comment I copy and pasted above but there’s other points I want to touch on. As much as I want to feel bad for everyone's favorite social climber because he clearly looked upset during this video, there is just too much bullshit to let slide.

(1)
Dustin: "I love Peter and I don’t want him to ever have to go through anything bad."

Also Dustin: Posts this video which has caused Peter to lose subs and get hounded with tons of hate comments on his youtube and twitter accounts. Let’s not act like Dustin didn’t know this would happen- he can’t help but keep tweeting about his IQ. This is what he wanted. Dustin knows Peter won't want to publicly say his side. Peter never really said his side when he and Teabag fell out months ago and she was trashing his ass all over younow. Dustin knows he has the advantage here.

(2)
Dustin: "Peter didn’t defend me against Mango wahhhhhhhh" :fit:

Also Dustin: Stays friends with Peter anyway. I actually agree with his gripe here but do we all not remember when HFTT kicked Peter to the curb around this same time for being friends with Rich Lux and she kept shit talking Peter on younow and shading him in subtweets? Why not cut Peter off back then? If you say you talked to him and nothing changed, why did it take a stupid jaclyn hill tweet to set you off?

(3)
Dustin: Complains that Peter has social climbing tendencies and is obsessed as hell for collabs.

Also Dustin: Got upset when Trisha Paytas unfollowed him on twitter and didn't shut the fuck up about it for weeks. He also complained on an MFW live stream that Amberlynn Reid would not follow him on twitter and he was salty AF about it.

Dustin can be seen retweeting and responding to many big youtubers just to get noticed and followed and responded to... Ya’ll know Rich Lux’s pal Lushious Massacr? Dustin tweeted at Lushious a few weeks ago and more or less begged for a twitter follow and Lushious did. But Peter tweets at the same people on twitter and HE is social climbing and cringy? Alright, then...

ALSO, do not forget Dustin started his channel as a Peter fanboy. Look at some of his first videos. His first video was about Peter! Back then he would also post things like Peter's book on IG and he would be in almost every live stream of Peter's.
Screenshot (49).png

Also I have to say that the only ounce of credit I will give Peter is that I do feel he is open with his thirst for collabs and makes that no secret. It's embarrassing and cringy, yes, but he doesn't hide it.

(4)
Dustin: "You can't say you're the biggest hypocrite on youtube and get a pass for being a hypocrite" [i'm paraphrasing whatever he said, I'm not about to give him another view :D ]

Also Dustin: Makes the social climber thing a joke. Well Dustin you can say you are social climber and call your fans your social climber friends but that doesn't make you any less of a social climber. I already explained why you are above but anyway, moving on.

(5)
Dustin: Flips out when he sees Peter trying to steal HFTT’s thunder.

Also Dustin: Brushed off his friend's horrible tweets. You were not fooling anyone when you made your video Dustin. You stuck your thoughts about his tweets in a Jaclyn video so you could brush the tweets off. You now seem to be upset with how nasty the tweets were but you were singing a different tune a week ago. So you flip your shit over one simple tweet about an interview but not the horrible tweets your pal said in the past? Priorities man!

(6)
Dustin: "I don’t know if I will have to stop talking to peter"... blah blah blah basically hinting he could work it out with Peter in the future or that his friendship with Peter might not be over for good.

Also Dustin: Post the video which means everyone will turn against Peter and he will look like a fucking idiot if they ever make up. Don’t play games Dustin. You are not making up with Peter and you knew that when you posted this video. Peter mentioned that you didn’t return his calls or texts before the video dropped. You have no intention of being his friend again. Dustin is also liking tweets against Peter calling him toxic and other shit like that and becoming pals with people like Petty Paige who decided to come out and call peter a horrible human being. So is he a good person like you said in your video or do you now think he's the devil? I thought we were keeping that same energy? or did your ego get a boost with how much sympathy you've been getting?

(7)
Dustin: If you’re going to be something own it blah blah blah pretty much

Also Dustin: Tries to mask his burial of his ex friend as speaking his truth and not with malicious intent. Again, you knew what you were doing and the outcome of Peter getting hate was what you wanted. You are hurt and angry with Peter and you want everyone else to be too. Keep that same energy, right?

(8)
Dustin: Posts on twitter that the woofpack is coming for him for sharing his feelings.

Also Dustin: Says nothing while his fans and all the people that have turned against Peter go and attack Peter.

(9) Final Conclusion

Dustin: Peter is a hypocrite

Also Dustin: is a hypocrite.

This whole thing is comedic. Your puppet strings just belong to someone else now Crustin. I could go on with how much horrible shit HFTT has said and done yet Dustin still rides hard for her but that would take too long and people here already know the deal. Sounds like Dustin wanted out of the friendship for a long time and he used this to not only get rid of Peter but gain brownie points with HFTT.

I was going to get into his past bullshit back when he was buddies with Kuckian and why he is called a flip flopper but I don't have time. Just ask around. Maybe start with Martin Louis.

I’m not even getting into Dustin trying to wear makeup now. he's posting pics in eyeshadow on twitter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this man has no business talking about anyone else being cringy and embarassing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

That comment :rofl:

Dustin is, has always been, and always will be the crusty dag on the ass of the drama channel community. Clinging on to and stinking up anyone who'll have him.

No personality, no talent, no creativity, no ma'am.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

dreamhaus wrote:That comment :rofl:

Dustin is, has always been, and always will be the crusty dag on the ass of the drama channel community. Clinging on to and stinking up anyone who'll have him.

No personality, no talent, no creativity, no ma'am.
I will give credit, where credit is due. He has talent and creativity in his editing. But for someone who could make a drama video everyday (his words); what he does put out is pretty weak. He doesn't have a personality and he is a bitter bitch when it comes to mean comments. You have to let those roll off your back. He acknowledges them, and drags them on twitter. It may work for HFTT, but it doesn't work for him.
What's up with his huge makeup haul? That came out of the blue. It also is really bad timing because now he looks even more like a hypocrite for calling out Peter. He's showing that, just like Peter, he will stoop to anything for views.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

I legit do not care, where or who he is going to see. Neither is anyone else, he should have just kept his mouth shut. But he's riding this ego train :lol:

Also he makes it no secret that he is friends with and supports MFW so if I didn't think Dustin was a shit person before. I would definitely think so after learning that. MFW is a racist bigot, and Dustin has a weird thing of always using memes and gifs of black people to get his point across on Twitter. So I guess it makes sense they are friends.

Return to “Dustin Dailey”