Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: from Hermes to TJ MAxx - Part 5

Post by Possiet »

sceptres wrote:
Possiet wrote:The guy's IG is scotterpop_

Correct me if I'm wrong.
No way in hell Charles is fucking that guy. He's WAY too attractive for Charles.
I don't think they would've done anything - that guy's got to have standards. And he's got to know that Charles is a fake who pretends to be a big youtube channel (buying subs and fooling brands who fail to watch his actual interaction/impressions) because this guy works for Milk Cosmetics and he gets tagged on IG by James Charles and Nikietutorials and other youtbers so I'm pretty sure he can tell the difference between a phony and a real youtuber

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

Possiet wrote:
sceptres wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
No way in hell Charles is fucking that guy. He's WAY too attractive for Charles.
I don't think they would've done anything - that guy's got to have standards. And he's got to know that Charles is a fake who pretends to be a big youtube channel (buying subs and fooling brands who fail to watch his actual interaction/impressions) because this guy works for Milk Cosmetics and he gets tagged on IG by James Charles and Nikietutorials and other youtbers so I'm pretty sure he can tell the difference between a phony and a real youtuber

I am not so sure. That Scotterpop seemed pretty excited to jump in front of the camera himself. Not sure who was using who there. Hasn't Charles always said he doesn't put his dates/hookups on camera. Clearly he hoped that being in the company of Scotterpop would make him look good, while Scotterpop, I think, wants some exposure.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Possiet wrote:
sceptres wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wasn't Charles getting PR from Milk a while back? Maybe that's how they met. They're probably just friends and Charles was like "lol let's troll them for views and say we're dating"

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Charles "Rubber Lips" Gross: my imaginary life - Part 6

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

shiznitz wrote:Charles "Rubber Lips" Gross: my imaginary life - Part 6

his entire face looks like rubber

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

How's aboot Charles "loves the products of brutal animal torture" Gross?

That way when people search for his name in search engines, the suggestion "Charles Gross loves animal torture" will pop up lol

Jewel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jewel »

randomMcRandom wrote:How's aboot Charles "loves the products of brutal animal torture" Gross?

That way when people search for his name in search engines, the suggestion "Charles Gross loves animal torture" will pop up lol
I like this idea a lot :toad:

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Remember the candy he gobbled down? Well here's more evidence that he's not Peta's man of the year those candies have a laxative reaction which I always figured was why he gorged on them.

Warning! Don't read if sensitive. Discusses animal abuse

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59f2 ... d8dfc80bc2

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Haakon wrote:Charles-"I'm having a panic attack"-Gross

Charles-"I don't judge"-Gross

Charles-"I would probably defecate in my pants from anxiety"-Gross

Charles-"I'm a masculine guy"-Gross
Bump for Charles "I don't Judge" Gross. The most ridiculously judgmental statements that have followed those iconic words. LOL. The last two are gross and a lie, in that order.
#Masc4Masc ==> #Birkins4MascSugarDaddy lmao

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Cowbway wrote:His latest video is pathetic. Him sitting in an idling car describing what he sees on the sidewalk beside him waiting for his dad and then meeting some Grindr hookup in Central Park. The guy was gross, like ewww, slimey looking, 7 foot tall skinny femm.
Most of the things he does are pathetic. He just flat out doesn't treat or respect himself the way a person with pride and dignity would. That's not even a read, it's a fact. From his college dropout ways to anonymous dick in his mouth giving him infections (and the fact that the latter is an actual fact instead of a fictitious hate comment)... Pathetic? it just is what it is with him.

At least he manages to make some money with his 0 effort, low to no production value videos. I'd feel really sorry for him to be doing what he's doing and not make a living off it.

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

Slightly off topic.

I was watching a slightly older video where he was in the car while his dad ran errands. At one point his dad gets back in the car and is talking. OMG he seems like the sweetest guy ever. I don’t know, just making dad jokes about having his eyebrows threaded and all that, I just want to spend the day with him.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I don't understand how when he gained weight his faced blimped out into Glen Quagmire and now that he lost lbs his face is still shaped like a baseball home plate.
I am confusion.

postmatesandpasta
Talker
Talker

Post by postmatesandpasta »

Lol that “date in th park” was cringey at BEST.. and funny timing for him to be out on a date right as people were writing on here that they aren’t surprised he has no friends or a boyfriend etc. It seems like he’s precicupied with convincing the people on here that he isn’t as pathetic as he is. He always addresses 1 or 2 things from here per video and says the people in the comments were asking. When I go to look, there is not a single comment on there saying anything along the lines of what he’s addressing. He really thinks he’s a good liar.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

postmatesandpasta wrote:Lol that “date in th park” was cringey at BEST.. and funny timing for him to be out on a date right as people were writing on here that they aren’t surprised he has no friends or a boyfriend etc. It seems like he’s precicupied with convincing the people on here that he isn’t as pathetic as he is. He always addresses 1 or 2 things from here per video and says the people in the comments were asking. When I go to look, there is not a single comment on there saying anything along the lines of what he’s addressing. He really thinks he’s a good liar.
I believe he gets more comments that are direct messages to him on IG now and I'm pretty sure he hired a comment moderator in Jan. I don't even get the point of him lying sometimes. That said I think several ppl prob have asked over a couple months about Joanna. Although, WHY they ask is a mystery. It's not a surprise Charles can't maintain even the most basic of relationships- we've been discussing that on GG (and getting called haters LOL) since Jackson Weaver but now other ppl are just now catching on. Oh well. Best of luck to Joanna. May she find friendships with stable human beings.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I got through 15 seconds of his pathetic video and clicked out because the ASMR sound of his voice was making me so angry. Can't stand when he does that quiet talking like he thinks he's so sexy. You'll have to fill me in here. I'm not watching.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

al218 wrote:I got through 15 seconds of his pathetic video and clicked out because the ASMR sound of his voice was making me so angry. Can't stand when he does that quiet talking like he thinks he's so sexy. You'll have to fill me in here. I'm not watching.
He's not friends with joanna spicer anymore. She basically did the same thing to her that Charles Gross did to Peter Monn- she got new friends and wasn't as eager to socialize with Charles. There's this one cringe-y lie part of the video where he insists he "wasn't sitting by the phone" waiting for Joanna to text him during a 7 hour flight she was on, but he was clearly waiting on a text from her + constantly checking her social media; it's kind of sad he can't be honest with himself and just admit he actually CARES about things lmao. Joanna didn't text him during the flight and Charles was butthurt for months whilst insisting he didn't care but no tea no shade MOST people wouldn't even notice something like that with their best friend Judy from 6th grade meanwhile Charles has clearly been "on one" with Joanna since this happened.

He rants for like 15 more minutes stating he wished Joanna would just say she didn't want to be friends with him but what I find confusing (I don't like to use the word hypocritical) is why does he expect that from her when that's exactly how he treats people? There was no point at which Charles did Peter Monn the courtesy of saying "Hey, I don't wanna be friends anymore" and he played the EXACT same game Joanna was allegedly playing... so?

tl;dr He's in a Khloe Kardashian Karma loop right now. The way you treat people is the way you wind up getting treated. :rofl: Next

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

^ Thanks for the update. Maybe if he talks like a human being ill watch.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Watched 10 minutes and he didn't say ANYTHING about why he's not talking to her anymore. What a long ass video, I can't be bothered.
Bottom line is he can't keep a friend because he's a weird person. Joanna doesn't seem fake to me tbh, she's a chill normal girl, he's just a freak who pushes everyone away

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

sceptres wrote:Watched 10 minutes and he didn't say ANYTHING about why he's not talking to her anymore. What a long ass video, I can't be bothered.
Bottom line is he can't keep a friend because he's a weird person. Joanna doesn't seem fake to me tbh, she's a chill normal girl, he's just a freak who pushes everyone away
I have to agree. I'm not a Joanna Spicer fan by any means but watched a couple vids (her apartment tour and a makeup and favorites vid). She's naturally witty in a Ghost World/Freaks and Geeks way and pretty independent. Living on her own, financially responsible for herself for years, builds furniture, travels alone, comfortable in her plainness. I knew it'd be a matter of time before she and Chuckie Wuckie split they have nothing in common.
He tries to shade her that she copies Hannah from Girls and "stole her life" bitch you lie the most obvious retarded 3rd grade lies ever even if she's mimicking someone's humor or hipster shit he has no fucking room to talk this pathetic bitch poser literally went out and did shit I compelled him to do by trolling him that's how bland and desperate he is to belong and flailing for a personality.

Post by Guest »

he cant keep friends. also hes very passive aggressive.

in other words,charles was a non factor in her life and he only realised that recently.

Return to “Charles Gross”