I think his channel is on the way out. He's lucky it's lasted this long

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

He is too inconsistent and all over the place. No vision for his channel. One minute he is doing promising content and the next it’s lazy trash. YouTube is also done with all the old vloggers. Their content is no longer promoted by the algorithm, so he’d struggle either way to get credit. He’ll be okay though.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Did he seriously get Ambar's face tattooed on his thigh?? I really hope that tattoo is temporary because omg is he gonna regret that...

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

^ nope that isn't real

Though as someone commented all his girlfriends look the same so it wouldn’t matter if it was real lmao :D

BaskingShark
Learner
Learner

Post by BaskingShark »

Off topic, I'm just catching up with Casper over the last few years, I was kinda interested in Casper's video in response to JaackMaate that he deleted. I've seem it mentioned quite a bit, but I can't actually find a version of the video, I was wondering if anyone had a copy/knew where I could watch it?

Post by Guest »

Oh yikes. Just visited Caspar's channel for the first time in a few months and see that his latest video, which has been out for a week, hasn't even hit 100k.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

What does he care he’s still a millionaire. And unlike many of his contemporaries who try to justify their “career” he’s never really taken YouTube seriously

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Unlucky him filming that kids series all at once, and now he has no choice to release the ones he has filmed even though no one cares.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

BONTBFW wrote:Unlucky him filming that kids series all at once, and now he has no choice to release the ones he has filmed even though no one cares.
its so bad

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Is Ambar his longest relationship?

^also yeah that series is uninteresting. The only good one was the Tourette’s one...he should’ve left it at that or delved into other children going through other disorders...

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

I think it's his longest...or maybe he stayed longer with Gaby? I don't know. They always look like they're the longest lol. It's like there's always an expiration date on his relationships. I give them 5 months max., but I hope I'm wrong.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I think it's his longest...or maybe he stayed longer with Gaby? I don't know. They always look like they're the longest lol. It's like there's always an expiration date on his relationships. I give them 5 months max., but I hope I'm wrong.
Well she posted their “official” photo in June so they’re nearing 6 months at the very least... which is why I ask cause I swear he’s never been in a relationship this long lol. I didn’t care about anything youtube related back then though so I don’t know for sure.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

I did a bit of digging (well, I googled "Caspar Gaby" lol): my guess is that they were together for roughly 7-8 months. So surprisingly this is not his longest yet, let's see if he'll manage to break a new record lol

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

What's up with him fighting with Josh on social media? Is this some kind of stunt to get more attention or are they legitimately fighting? The screenshots he posted of Josh getting turned down by that girl on instagram DM were pretty brutal lol

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

half_pint wrote:The screenshots he posted of Josh getting turned down by that girl on instagram DM were pretty brutal lol
Yeah like, who does that? that's such a shitty thing to do imo

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Well Josh posted his shit on twitter first so I mean whatever, but that was such a weird childish fight and now it is like it never happened.

From Josh’s video anyway they both didn’t seem to take it that seriously...just strange

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BONTBFW wrote:Well Josh posted his shit on twitter first so I mean whatever, but that was such a weird childish fight and now it is like it never happened.
Yeah but what Josh posted was tame compared to posting embarrassing DM's of your friend without their permission. I'd be so upset if any of my friends did something like that.

'That's probably how their dynamic works and I guess they are fine with it but the way Caspar treats Josh sometimes makes me so uncomfortable

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:Well Josh posted his shit on twitter first so I mean whatever, but that was such a weird childish fight and now it is like it never happened.
Yeah but what Josh posted was tame compared to posting embarrassing DM's of your friend without their permission. I'd be so upset if any of my friends did something like that.

'That's probably how their dynamic works and I guess they are fine with it but the way Caspar treats Josh sometimes makes me so uncomfortable
I’m not getting how posting someone’s actual shit in a toilet isn’t just as embarrassing as someone’s flop DMs.

They both treat each other the same though so idg how Caspar makes you specifically uncomfortable lol. Supposedly it’s cause they’re ~like brothers. I mean I guess, but I’m sorry I can’t be anyone’s friend who posts my shit or my DMs.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Riz wrote:

why would caspar have them in the first place?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Cheesey wrote:
Riz wrote:

why would caspar have them in the first place?
According to them he has Josh’s password for Instagram so he logs on there whenever and posts his brand deals sometimes too.

Return to “The British Crew”