Caspar Lee - Part 2

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

BONTBFW wrote:It’s literally like “mmm don’t have time to film anything this week let me do something inspirational as no one can drag it too hard”.
THIS! This is exactly how I feel about him.
BONTBFW wrote:No way is he stopping lmao even Marcus and Jim still make vids. I think he’s the only one who has never taken a long ass break from YouTube. I mean why hope he stops anyway just stop watching?
I don't even bother watching to be honest. When I do, 30 seconds in and I'm out! Last one I watched was his "Life beyond YouTube" one, because I hoped he was quitting for good...for his own sake lol it's embarassing to watch him trying to stay afloat. And yeah, Marcus still makes videos, but Caspar seemed to be a bit more self-aware than him? lol

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:It’s literally like “mmm don’t have time to film anything this week let me do something inspirational as no one can drag it too hard”.
THIS! This is exactly how I feel about him.
BONTBFW wrote:No way is he stopping lmao even Marcus and Jim still make vids. I think he’s the only one who has never taken a long ass break from YouTube. I mean why hope he stops anyway just stop watching?
I don't even bother watching to be honest. When I do, 30 seconds in and I'm out! Last one I watched was his "Life beyond YouTube" one, because I hoped he was quitting for good...for his own sake lol it's embarassing to watch him trying to stay afloat. And yeah, Marcus still makes videos, but Caspar seemed to be a bit more self-aware than him? lol
I think Caspar is pretty self aware and tbh I actually now believe Marcus is as well, he just has a massive ego which makes it seem like he’s not aware of himself and where he stands lmao.

Caspar started making videos before becoming famous and being rich from YouTube was some big thing. It is a hobby and passion for him just like many of the gleamers. To us it might look ridiculous to see them all still going even when things aren’t going too hot, but a lot of them started when it was only just their hobby. I keep preaching this in all of their threads since everyone wants them all to ends their channels, but it’s just not happening.

I think his issues are being stuck in old habits, like I said uploading even when he doesn’t have anything to upload, recycled video ideas, quick results. He also seems to be struggling on how to just be his now grown self on camera. I think if he fixes these things his presence will be less boring. Definitely still not up there with the talent YouTube now has, but not this shell of who he used to be either.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

But when your hobby becomes a job, you need to be held accountable for it. Of course the hoardes of horny teenagers would never dare complaining (for the most part), but it's still his job. How doesn't he feel bad for his viewers when he half-asses it? Especially because he seemed to be honest and grateful.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:But when your hobby becomes a job, you need to be held accountable for it. Of course the hoardes of horny teenagers would never dare complaining (for the most part), but it's still his job. How doesn't he feel bad for his viewers when he half-asses it? Especially because he seemed to be honest and grateful.
This is YouTube, he can’t get fired and he doesn’t need to stop uploading lmao. He is his own boss and the results are either a loss in viewership or subs if people are not happy with the content.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I never suggested someone (?) should fire him? lol "Held accountable" by his own viewers, be called out for it (English is not my first language). He's already losing views and subs, but that's not just it. Again, how is he okay treating his loyal viewers like this? Either you put in some effort or you quit out of respect for them. He doesn need that quick buck. Basic decency.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I never suggested someone (?) should fire him? lol "Held accountable" by his own viewers, be called out for it (English is not my first language). He's already losing views and subs, but that's not just it. Again, how is he okay treating his loyal viewers like this? Either you put in some effort or you quit out of respect for them. He doesn need that quick buck. Basic decency.
I know you didn’t say that lol. I’m saying it’s not like he can be fired so there’s not much that can be done besides viewers dipping. Most youtubers who get busy and release lazy videos don’t get dragged, they just get left.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

What I don't understand is how a guy like him gets really pretty girlfriends. He is always punching way, way above his league.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

peasoup wrote:What I don't understand is how a guy like him gets really pretty girlfriends. He is always punching way, way above his league.

I think this person summed it up nicely. He has a likable personality and although they’re better looking than him, it’s not like he’s ugly (not to me at least). I mean other than looks and a pending degree what does Ambar have over him? Lol. I also notice he’s not afraid to say or do things for his girlfriends that I think lots of other guys around his age would find cringe.

The only girl that actually confused me was Lottie Moss.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree, I don't think Ambar is "out of his league". They're actually on the same level of attractiveness (I think Ambar is very pretty, but definitely girl-next-door pretty compared to, say, Maddie), and everyone has a degree these days. They're also a good match (for now), Ambar is young and Caspar is slightly older but immature for his age. I'm starting to think he's the typical guy girls in their early 20s "use" (not as in "take advantage") as experience for future, serious relationships. It's his fault though, he always goes for these IG baddies.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I actually think Caspar is better looking than Ambar. Beauty is subjective so obviously everyone has different opinions but I think besides her eyes she's not a good looking girl. They are a nice couple though and seem genuine I hope they last since they both seem happy

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

^same like if I had to date anyone out of the buttercreams I'd take Caspar any day lmao it's not that surprising

all his girlfriends are pretty regular-looking to me tbh (except maybe Maddie) and he's pretty regular looking too, but then he's a rich young man with a nice personality why wouldn't girls go for him

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Dear Jesus, please take me to a world where I am “not a good looking girl” and “regular looking” like Ambar. Amen.

(This isn’t some massive dig at any opinions by the way. Just making a joke at some of the statements cause I find her gorgeous, don’t come for me lol)

Maddie is also gorgeous to me, but is it just me or does she sometimes look like she stinks...

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

^ nahh I getchu

what I meant was she's the 'girl-next-door kind of pretty'. Ambar does look gorgeous on instagram, but then everyone does lol. She seems very homely in videos to me, very pretty but not like naturally striking, as compared to Maddie who just has really great face structure that looks good even with zero makeup (again beauty is subjective and etc.)
BONTBFW wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:25 am
but is it just me or does she sometimes look like she stinks...
Maddie seems to be a little hipstery (idk if that's the right word to use? like doesn't shave, doesn't do makeup daily, etc.) and that is completely fine, but most of the hipstery people I know irl are really lazy about personal hygiene so I wouldn't be surprised. Can't really tell with Maddie but she seems like the kind of person who rolls up to college in pyjamas because they are done w life and don't care, but are also trying to make a statement out of the fact that they don't care lol.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:^ nahh I getchu

what I meant was she's the 'girl-next-door kind of pretty'. Ambar does look gorgeous on instagram, but then everyone does lol. She seems very homely in videos to me, very pretty but not like naturally striking, as compared to Maddie who just has really great face structure that looks good even with zero makeup (again beauty is subjective and etc.)
BONTBFW wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:25 am
but is it just me or does she sometimes look like she stinks...
Maddie seems to be a little hipstery (idk if that's the right word to use? like doesn't shave, doesn't do makeup daily, etc.) and that is completely fine, but most of the hipstery people I know irl are really lazy about personal hygiene so I wouldn't be surprised. Can't really tell with Maddie but she seems like the kind of person who rolls up to college in pyjamas because they are done w life and don't care, but are also trying to make a statement out of the fact that they don't care lol.
I don’t know...I just don’t see it. They’re both girl next door pretty to me. Very gorgeous and above average women. But when they stand next to other women they stand out cause they’re pretty, not cause they’re particularly striking. Everyone has a standout feature Maddie? Face structure. Ambar? Eyes. Doesn’t really make either striking for me.

What’s striking about this? She’s just pretty lol

Idk I’m a big high fashion model fan so maybe that’s why my standards are different lol. If she was actually striking and signed to IMG she’d be getting more work. Whatever opinions, opinions.

But anyway yes sometimes she really does look stinky in these recent IG shots. I don’t remember her looking stinky back in those Caspar days lmao... I don’t know it doesn’t suit her, feels forced. Good luck to her though I guess lmao.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

So Ambar is moving in with him.

Isn't he still living with Josh? I thought he was but I don't watch all his videos so maybe I missed something.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:So Ambar is moving in with him.

Isn't he still living with Josh? I thought he was but I don't watch all his videos so maybe I missed something.
In the video he asks her how long she’ll put up with Josh living there also, because he likes living with him. She didn’t seem to care...for now anyway.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

So the three of them will be living together?

Weird.

lauramaeve
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lauramaeve »

I never watched the video and only saw the thumbnail. I assumed they were getting married and came here to see what people were saying about it. Props to them though, I think Ambar seems like a really lovely girl, and is very gorgeous too. Hopefully they'll be able to handle living together.

As for them living with Josh I've heard plenty of situations where there is a best friend and couple living together and their apartment is probably spacious enough. However friendships & relationships can often shatter after living together, hopefully if Josh and Caspar have made it this far together than Amber moving in will be fine as well.

I'm glad they're not getting married though, because they've only been together for around a year.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Hope his businesses are doing good cause...

Return to “The British Crew”