Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Re: Clickbait baby 4.0.... nine Month lie in for Anna #153

Post by Guest »

Also, and I've said it before, but I think Eduardo2 is going to be named Angelo, or Andrew. Something fancy (ish) sounding.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kitty18 »

LylaJovana wrote:
Kitty18 wrote:
bby wrote:
LylaJovana wrote:Omeglegate was around the time GG was super glitchy and new "secret" forums were made so I think most of the conversations/info is probably lost. That whole time was a shit show for the SJ's. The Omegle thing/Anna's ED/flying to Sorrento with chicken pox etc etc.

What I remember is it was during the Radio Times competition thing and he was so desperate to win that he started begging for votes (while simultaneously saying that he didn't care about votes). He would do live streams asking for votes in return for t-shirts and cameras, he was asking viewers (teenagers) for their phone numbers and encouraging them to sign up to Omegle (and make sure they "looked nice".)

It was a stressful period for poor Jonathan, I think at one point he was having weekly meltdowns on snapchat because of the hater trollz. I do miss those times. :rofl:
Ew he really said make sure they look nice? How disturbing, what a yuck little man.
Ok, what am I missing? I know nothing about this. Why was he asking teenagers for their phone numbers? Why pictures? Look nice? To get votes? I am lost.
It was about 2 years ago so maybe you weren't a viewer then? I think the asking for phone numbers was his way to contact them if they won a t-shirt/camera. Asking them to "look nice" is just 'cos he's creepy AF. The votes were for a Radio Times competition thing that he was beyond desperate to win. It was also around this time that he was "allegedly" messaging (underage) girls on Snapchat. I'm sure others here must remember this too.
:respekt:

I was a viewer 2 years ago, but obviously missed all that, I tended to FF through most if not all of Jonathan's footage/time unless he was with the kids doing something worthwhile and remotely interesting. That was before Alessia was born. If he is talking to the camera, I skip him, I just find him, creepy, unattractive, obnoxious, disingenuous, a buffoon, childish, a slob, unethical and opportunistic and narcissistic. Most of the vlog now is so childish, with Emilia pulling part of the load, Jonathan and his antics and Anna droning on and on about the most mundane things. Seriously how much explaining do simple things need? She just cannot just tell something in a straightforward way. It has to include confusion and backpedaling. I watch only for Alessia and Emilia sometimes when she is being herself and not a showman or a mini version of Jonathan.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

I am interested in what you guys think about their financial situation. They bought a $1 million home? $1.5? Now they bought Anna that Discovery RR? How much you guys figure for that? I really Don't get why Anna got a new bigger car, she hardly goes anywhere and never with all of the kids by herself. If they all go, it is in his. So he needs a bigger car too, way more than Anna. Is he going to get one too? Are they really rolling in the moolah that much? I googled their net worth a year or so ago and it said around 1 million. You think they are feeling a pinch and that is why he is begging for more subs? I personally think they are living way too large and not being financially smart. They Don't need RRs or 4 kids and 6 dogs and a huge home. Do they think this will go on forever?

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Kitty18 wrote:I am interested in what you guys think about their financial situation. They bought a $1 million home? $1.5? Now they bought Anna that Discovery RR? How much you guys figure for that? I really Don't get why Anna got a new bigger car, she hardly goes anywhere and never with all of the kids by herself. If they all go, it is in his. So he needs a bigger car too, way more than Anna. Is he going to get one too? Are they really rolling in the moolah that much? I googled their net worth a year or so ago and it said around 1 million. You think they are feeling a pinch and that is why he is begging for more subs? I personally think they are living way too large and not being financially smart. They Don't need RRs or 4 kids and 6 dogs and a huge home. Do they think this will go on forever?
They need an accountant for sure. Googled their net worth and it’s £1.2mil.

£1.5mil house + renovations
£12,000 a year for schooling (per child)
Tesla ~ £100,000
Range Rover ~ £50,000 (dunno what sort she’s getting, cba watching the vid)
Luxury holidays (several times a year)
Luxury branded clothes and bags (not P.O. box)
Nannies, maids, chefs, gardeners ~7.25 per hour (minimum) each
2 large weekly shops of expensive branded food
Sky high household bills (we know they don’t switch plugs off after use)

Yeah, I give it a couple years before bankruptcy (if not sooner)

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

I think the cars will be leased which is why they are able to upgrade them so often.

its_me_95
Learner
Learner

Post by its_me_95 »

Anna's IG story this morning saying how the dogs won't go for a walk today because the daycare isn't coming today... literally how entitled and lazy can she be? Why doesn't she just go for a walk with them then? It's not like she has to go for a three hour walk. I feel so bad for those dogs... unless the dog-walker or daycare person or whatever comes, they literally only get outside to shit all over the garden.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

She also said on her insta Ale$$ia fell down some stairs, and has a big bruised cheek, Joan was busy filming, and MF didn't know Ale$$ia was in the landing alone
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Zippy wrote:She also said on her insta Ale$$ia fell down some stairs, and has a big bruised cheek, Joan was busy filming, and MF didn't know Ale$$ia was in the landing alone
I'm surprised she actually admitted it was her fault.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

She was probably putting her make up on...or in bed
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Zippy wrote:She was probably putting her make up on...or in bed
She said she was getting ready, so make up it is :rofl:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

But she didn’t admit fault. Notice that *Jonathan* was the one who left her alone on the landing. She’s making sure people know he left Alessia on the landing.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

LylaJovana wrote:
Kitty18 wrote:
bby wrote:
LylaJovana wrote:Omeglegate was around the time GG was super glitchy and new "secret" forums were made so I think most of the conversations/info is probably lost. That whole time was a shit show for the SJ's. The Omegle thing/Anna's ED/flying to Sorrento with chicken pox etc etc.

What I remember is it was during the Radio Times competition thing and he was so desperate to win that he started begging for votes (while simultaneously saying that he didn't care about votes). He would do live streams asking for votes in return for t-shirts and cameras, he was asking viewers (teenagers) for their phone numbers and encouraging them to sign up to Omegle (and make sure they "looked nice".)

It was a stressful period for poor Jonathan, I think at one point he was having weekly meltdowns on snapchat because of the hater trollz. I do miss those times. :rofl:
Ew he really said make sure they look nice? How disturbing, what a yuck little man.
Ok, what am I missing? I know nothing about this. Why was he asking teenagers for their phone numbers? Why pictures? Look nice? To get votes? I am lost.
It was about 2 years ago so maybe you weren't a viewer then? I think the asking for phone numbers was his way to contact them if they won a t-shirt/camera. Asking them to "look nice" is just 'cos he's creepy AF. The votes were for a Radio Times competition thing that he was beyond desperate to win. It was also around this time that he was "allegedly" messaging (underage) girls on Snapchat. I'm sure others here must remember this too.

Someone wrote about it https://dear-youtubers.livejournal.com/514.html

Screenshots for those who haven't seen them

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

So the new baby will be called Angelo then. The thumbnail clue shows a halo, so ‘angel’, so Angelo. Yawn. Got to 2 milllion yet Jonathon? :rofl:

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

I'm surprised that it's taken so long for one of the kids to injure themselves. I still cannot believe she is making. Jonathan get all three kids up in the morning, I guess today he felt it was too much and told her so, but she was too engrossed on slapping her make up on to work out that she didn't hear him :?

Post by Guest »

When I was younger, now that I'm older song is back in the intro. Barf.

Not trying to be mean, but Alessia woudn't even be able to use a walker, because her legs don't move! They know how walkers work, right?

Love how they're calling the Range Rover "Old Bessy". That's still an extremely nice car, that most people would LOVE to have! Just because you got a new car with doors you can't close doesn't mean the other one sucks!

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Sophie1 wrote:I'm surprised that it's taken so long for one of the kids to injure themselves. I still cannot believe she is making. Jonathan get all three kids up in the morning, I guess today he felt it was too much and told her so, but she was too engrossed on slapping her make up on to work out that she didn't hear him :?
I agree, I have seen this coming since she started crawling. It never made sense to me to only have gates at the top of the stairs and then one at the foot of the stairs on the 1st floor. To block off the landings is necessary sure, but then leave the stairs open at the bottom was so dumb. They have done this before, they know what they are doing is what the minions always say. Apparently not, is a baby climbing stairs a new thing?
No, but getting makeup on to be glamorous while you work out instead of helping out with 3 kids is more important. He films and let's her crawl out of sight into the next room. That door to the basement is what worries me the most. I can see it being left open accidentally. They Don't supervise her well. I am also waiting for a warning nip from one of the dogs the way they let her smack them. Then of course it will be the dogs fault.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

Kitty18 wrote:
Sophie1 wrote:I'm surprised that it's taken so long for one of the kids to injure themselves. I still cannot believe she is making. Jonathan get all three kids up in the morning, I guess today he felt it was too much and told her so, but she was too engrossed on slapping her make up on to work out that she didn't hear him :?
I agree, I have seen this coming since she started crawling. It never made sense to me to only have gates at the top of the stairs and then one at the foot of the stairs on the 1st floor. To block off the landings is necessary sure, but then leave the stairs open at the bottom was so dumb. They have done this before, they know what they are doing is what the minions always say. Apparently not, is a baby climbing stairs a new thing?
No, but getting makeup on to be glamorous while you work out instead of helping out with 3 kids is more important. He films and let's her crawl out of sight into the next room. That door to the basement is what worries me the most. I can see it being left open accidentally. They Don't supervise her well. I am also waiting for a warning nip from one of the dogs the way they let her smack them. Then of course it will be the dogs fault.
is there something wrong with her? why is she laughing, rolling her eyes and smiling all the way through telling the story of alessia falling?

more importantly HOW the HELL will they cope with 4?

"lol my kid has fallen down the stairs lol jonathans fault lol haha, here have a selfie of me" - Anna Saccone 2018

Post by Guest »

Gusber wrote:So the new baby will be called Angelo then. The thumbnail clue shows a halo, so ‘angel’, so Angelo. Yawn. Got to 2 milllion yet Jonathon? :rofl:
I suggested Angelo a few months ago, and yesterday! Wonder if I'm right...

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I also worry about all the tiny toys laying all over that filthy house...choking hazard big time ..thankfully they have been lucky so far

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

My daugthers the same age as E2 and i remember watching a couple of years ago and being freaked out at the lack of stairgates and how freely he was going up and down those stairs.

Return to “Anna Saccone”