theatreliz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiILikeToShowMyAsshten - part 4

Post by theatreliz »

messyboots1 wrote:
swaytotheleft wrote:I haven't even watched it.... I'm already cringing from the commentsImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The video was cringeworthy yet predicatable. Remi I know you read here so please shower after working out especially if you know you are going to a store to try on clothes or getting a massage thats so gross. And those cookies/bars (yet again) shouldn’t be eaten then 10 mimutes later you are eating another meal. You are doing a good job working out just maybe speak to a nutrionalist now.
I haven't watched the video but from the thumbnail, I believe she's attempting to do a plank? I say attempting because I'm positive your butt isn't supposed to be up that high when you're doing a plank...

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

I follow probably....5 or 6 threads on here. All different types of YTers. And I swear to you, the most popular topic on each thread is hygiene! Why are these people so disgusting! I mean, I'm not even the most hygienic person out there and I will freely admit that. But I would NEVER. EVER. EVER workout with out washing my body and hair after. Especially if I had long hair like Remi. :barf: :barf: :barf:

And you know what? Even if I did want to be disgusting....I definitely wouldn't film myself doing it.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

Annaj001 wrote:I follow probably....5 or 6 threads on here. All different types of YTers. And I swear to you, the most popular topic on each thread is hygiene! Why are these people so disgusting! I mean, I'm not even the most hygienic person out there and I will freely admit that. But I would NEVER. EVER. EVER workout with out washing my body and hair after. Especially if I had long hair like Remi. :barf: :barf: :barf:

And you know what? Even if I did want to be disgusting....I definitely wouldn't film myself doing it.
and the third day or so of the newest vlog she even said something like "i know my hair looks gross, i'm gonna go home and shower" and on the next clip we see her with a friend and the exact same 'pre-shower' hair. i'm so disgusted i don't even have words.
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I would bet that Remi doesn't wash her hair because they're extensions and in her mind she doesn't want to ruin them.... but that might be giving her too much credit as we also know she's just f-ing lazy and doesn't even shower herself.

turnipturnip
Learner
Learner

Post by turnipturnip »

In the last vlog she made it seem like that guy texting her was soooo wild

sarah890xo
Talker
Talker

Post by sarah890xo »

turnipturnip wrote:In the last vlog she made it seem like that guy texting her was soooo wild
Right? Was that really worth mentioning in the vlog other than the purpose to bring up the fact she's dating?

Paati821
Learner
Learner

Post by Paati821 »

Am I the only one that finds annoying how these youtubers make words shorter? Like ”fit” instead of outfit or “chella” instead of Coachella? They sound so dumb

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni »

Watching that youtube workout video and she definitely has her own PT which I will say again GOOD JOB, REMI. Thanks for listening for once.

After the workout with the group PT she sat in her car and ate one of those cookies. I googled them and HOLY SHIT at all the ingredients for a 200 calorie protein cookie (https://www.lennylarry.com/products/the ... te-cookie/). Remi, you can actually make your own protein bars with way less shit AND put chocolate chips in them too.

THEN she makes her breakfast after her hard work out with her PT and says she's trying not to use seasonings and sauces on her food. GOOD LORD GIRL, SEASONINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! ADD SOME GARLIC, PAPRIKA, TURMERIC OR CHILI TO YOUR BREAKFAST. IT HELPS YOUR METABOLISM ALL DAY!!!
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

mother of dogs
Talker
Talker

Post by mother of dogs »

Anyone watch LaurDIY's video today? She shows a guy name Alfred (I think that's his name) and she's trying to get him to date Remi. Yikes. Hopefully he doesn't actually message her but I guess we will know if he does because she can't keep things to herself.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

lmao she won't use seasoning now? What is wrong with her? :rofl:

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

I like how Remi thinks she's so interesting that people want to watch her spend 10 minutes of her vlog singing terribly and lip synching. Her content sucks and she's lazy.

And because it can't be said enough... she's freaking disgusting. Her poor hygiene is just another indication of how little respect she has for other people who have to be around her. This is the third time in two weeks she's gone shopping and tried on clothes right after going to the gym and became a "sweaty mess."

What's sadder is that because we've all called her out on it here she's just going to continue to do it more often.

Also, she's starting to become like Monica Church... in one of her Snaps she was complaining about vlogging.

Girl, it's your job... and you mostly half-ass it. Stop your complaining.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

monak wrote:lmao she won't use seasoning now? What is wrong with her? :rofl:

I would bet that Remi has underlying health issues like high blood pressure. She keeps saying that one of the reasons she decided to lose weight was because of some health issues and last year she mentioned getting back test results.

She probably has to limit her seasoning because of all the crap she eats and her sodium levels are too high.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

kathysantoni wrote:Watching that youtube workout video and she definitely has her own PT which I will say again GOOD JOB, REMI. Thanks for listening for once.

After the workout with the group PT she sat in her car and ate one of those cookies. I googled them and HOLY SHIT at all the ingredients for a 200 calorie protein cookie (https://www.lennylarry.com/products/the ... te-cookie/). Remi, you can actually make your own protein bars with way less shit AND put chocolate chips in them too.

THEN she makes her breakfast after her hard work out with her PT and says she's trying not to use seasonings and sauces on her food. GOOD LORD GIRL, SEASONINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! ADD SOME GARLIC, PAPRIKA, TURMERIC OR CHILI TO YOUR BREAKFAST. IT HELPS YOUR METABOLISM ALL DAY!!!
I posted about this before and after watching her last video I maintain that they're using that trainer because they made a deal on it. I noticed he was filming them so he's probably using them for his own promo and in exchange they get free or heavily discounted training. That's good and something I suggested she do a long time ago. So at least she does some of the positive things mentioned here. As a bonus I don't have to see her at my gym any more, ha.

And yes, re: the seasoning, however she's not very bright and when she says seasonings she means salt and all that bottled flavoring she uses. I mentioned before that I bet she has some sort of issue where she has to reduce her intake of (probably) sodium and she can't be bothered to read labels or do the math on how much she can have so she just cuts it out so she can get it all in her bars.

HeyL0ra
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyL0ra »

monak wrote:As someone with DDs I gotta say I can't imagine trusting ANY sticky bra. I'm not up for risking flashing an entire elementary school and getting put on a list. But, whatever floats your boat, Remi.
I am with you! I have C's and I tried the sticky bra and nope. I did not feel secure haha

matildaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by matildaaa »

dreadsdoctors wrote:so she worked out two days in a row and didn't even wash her hair?? gross!!! and she was having people over!!!!
i workout 6 days a week and wash my hair maybe twice a week. as long as it's being refreshed with dry shampoo or something, it's really not a big deal and a lot of people do it.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

matildaaa wrote:
dreadsdoctors wrote:so she worked out two days in a row and didn't even wash her hair?? gross!!! and she was having people over!!!!
i workout 6 days a week and wash my hair maybe twice a week. as long as it's being refreshed with dry shampoo or something, it's really not a big deal and a lot of people do it.
^it depends how hard you are working out, and how much you are sweating. if youre like drenched in sweat, then dry shampoo isn't going to clean your hair. it'll just soak up the oil and make it smell nice with some perfume, but the sweat will still be in there.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

mother of dogs wrote:Anyone watch LaurDIY's video today? She shows a guy name Alfred (I think that's his name) and she's trying to get him to date Remi. Yikes. Hopefully he doesn't actually message her but I guess we will know if he does because she can't keep things to herself.
Yes! I couldn't stop cringing because Alfred has no idea what he's getting himself into if he slides into her DMs. :roll:

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

matildaaa wrote:

That's two times more a week than Remi is washing hers...

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

Working out intensely twice a day and not showering or washing your hair is disgusting. I wash my hair every 2 days and even so my hair feels so disgusting.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I think also because her hair is so long it’s gross. I can get away with not shampooing after a workout if I don’t do cardio or if it’s in the winter time but in the summer I have to wash my hair much more. I am also way shorter on time than her, she has her whole damn day to wash her hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MissRemiAshten”