Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur De Smug and Her "Little Bug" | Part 21

Post by catskills »

Riley2015 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:
catskills wrote:And a bit off-topic: I'm not a mother (so according to Fleur, my opinion doesn't matter anyway :roll: ), but I'd like to have children in the future. Do you mums really don't want to leave your kids even for a few hours/a night to spend time with your partner or something like that? I'm not talking about Princess Fleur here, IMO she's really been away too much, it's more of a general question and I'm genuinely curious. My brother has a baby and he and my SIL do a lot of sports and stuff in our community, so my little nephew (1 year) spends several mornings/afternoons with our parents whom he adores and the occasional night at the weekend (not regularly). I just had some hope that with kids you would still be able to do some of the stuff you used to enjoy... I don't know - sorry for the off-topic rant!
You definitely can enjoy a life outside of your children but flying so often without your very young baby is virtually unheard of.
Don’t worry, you can still have a life! Not everyone needs or wants to be constantly with their child or children. Parenthood isn’t a one size fits all thing. Some women will always make you feel bad by saying things like “ how nice that you’re away for a night for your anniversary, good for you - I just can’t bear to leave my baby, it’s just the way I am, and he won’t eat/sleep/stop crying without me”. You do what works for you.
Thanks for your answers, ladies! <3

Back to Fleur: I'm still baffled at the fact that she's all like "I don't want to show my child on social media - but I'll happily whore her out for sponsorships". I wouldn't show my kid either, so I get it, but then be consequent FFS. This just doesn't add up... I haven't watched the new video yet, but I guess it's her usual borefest. The only thing I would watch from her now is home renovation videos cause I'm nosey. :D

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

What surprised me the most about the LA trip was
1. It was for Jo Malone. That’s an English brand very popular in the states, but surely they’ll have a launch party of these products in the UK.
2. A lunch with glamlifeguru, Tati herself.
3. A family vacation to I presume a sunny clime is imminent.

Why one would fly for hours to go on this jaunt makes no sense to me. How boring can these trips be after a while?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

eastsidebabe wrote:What surprised me the most about the LA trip was
1. It was for Jo Malone. That’s an English brand very popular in the states, but surely they’ll have a launch party of these products in the UK.

Why one would fly for hours to go on this jaunt makes no sense to me. How boring can these trips be after a while?
1 Fleur just wants to be in the spotlight and famous, she is an extremely plain girl, not attractive at all and would receive zero attention in this world if it wasn't for YT. She's not the kind of girl that walks down the street and gets attention from men or women, she's probably never had any. She is bland and boring. It's unlikely she was in the popular girls group at school etc. Her life must be so dull and boring that it's the only way she can achieve any excitement, proof was when she went to NY without Bugsy and nearly had an orgasm over that yellow bag. So I believe this is why she'll fly all that way, just to be in the limelight. I really think it's an addiction for her, she gets a fix out of it! Like a drug user, their fix comes first before family, babies or anything most of us hold dearest.

2 She's been friends with Tati for yrs

3 Off to Portugal now I believe then back to her 'fix' after

ShallowBay
Debater
Debater

Post by ShallowBay »

Oh look, sponsored baby video she could whore JingleBugsyCreekBird out for.l before dumping her in Mikes arms and going out for a cheeky Nandos

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Oohthedrama_ wrote:“HEY GUUUUYS, Little one is sleeping so this is the perfect time for me to put all my self respect aside and pimp out these multivitamin tablets that gave me A STAR blood results.
Then il talk down to all you commoners and give you an insight into bugsys perfect little life, JUST DONT LOOK AT HER. little one doesn’t mingle with the great unwashed.
The nanny, mike, basically anyone I can pawn her off on told me the things she likes lately, I’m going to tell you all and pretend like I’ve noticed myself but I don’t actually do “baby” stuff unless it’s sponsored content

Oh bugger me backwards I’ve left little bug in the bathroom :?
Shouldn’t one of the staff deal with her until I have a brand deal to promote :? :?

*queue awkwardly holding child whilst talking to the camera pretending to be a super mum to billboard bugsy *

That's very funny!

The more I see this weird behaviour it reminds me of the "Elephant Man' and the reason he had to hide his face. Is this the reason Lady Fleur doesn't refer to her as River? Is there perhaps another reason why she is called 'Bugsy' or 'Little Bug' Just a thought! Could there be a valid reason why her face is hidden?

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

You can catch a glimpse of her in Niomi Smart’s Instagram stories looking smug as usual.

Sure it’s fine to leave your baby for work, you just don’t have to be so damn smug and holier than thou about it. Fleur strikes me as the type of girl that looks down on other women for being stay at home mothers because she can be an effortless, stylish working mother with a perfect baby.

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

I knew a mom who had to be away for three months in the first year of her third child and the other two weren't that old either (2 and 4), I don't think it is that big of a deal that Fleur is gone for a while here and there.

It's Fleur so let's take it with a pinch of salt but every job has their drawbacks for parenthood and hers mean travelling for different events and leaving behind the "little one", I don't think it makes her any less of a parent, people are way too into other people's way of living and parenting in my opinion.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

grimaldispepperoni
Learner
Learner

Post by grimaldispepperoni »

Lifeat50 wrote:

1 Fleur just wants to be in the spotlight and famous, she is an extremely plain girl, not attractive at all and would receive zero attention in this world if it wasn't for YT. She's not the kind of girl that walks down the street and gets attention from men or women, she's probably never had any. She is bland and boring. It's unlikely she was in the popular girls group at school etc. Her life must be so dull and boring that it's the only way she can achieve any excitement, proof was when she went to NY without Bugsy and nearly had an orgasm over that yellow bag. So I believe this is why she'll fly all that way, just to be in the limelight. I really think it's an addiction for her, she gets a fix out of it! Like a drug user, their fix comes first before family, babies or anything most of us hold dearest.

I think she's pretty in a bland and basic way. That's kind of her appeal I guess... we know IRL she's crazy rich but online still gives off the impression of living an "attainable" life, even though it isn't actually attainable lol. It's not like I'm watching a supermodel or actress or whatever do their makeup on vogue's site knowing I'm never going to look like that.

Also I thought she said Mike and River were going to LA with her.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

grimaldispepperoni wrote:
Lifeat50 wrote:

I think she's pretty in a bland and basic way. That's kind of her appeal I guess... we know IRL she's crazy rich but online still gives off the impression of living an "attainable" life, even though it isn't actually attainable lol. It's not like I'm watching a supermodel or actress or whatever do their makeup on vogue's site knowing I'm never going to look like that.

Also I thought she said Mike and River were going to LA with her.
No she went to LA on her own and then straight after she is going to Portugal for their family holiday. She showed her packing for the family holiday.

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

They literally just went on holiday!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

She has such garish taste. That neon pink monstrosity she wore to the Jo Malone thing didn't do her any favours at all.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

We have saw Rivers face, it’s unfair to think she has a facial disfigurement. That’s taking things too far.

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

Hideandseek wrote:It's Fleur so let's take it with a pinch of salt but every job has their drawbacks for parenthood and hers mean travelling for different events and leaving behind the "little one",
Yeah but Fleur has a lot more flexibility to pick and choose what work trips she does. Her career doesn't depend on doing long-haul trips, whereas other parents will be weighing up losing their job or not getting a promotion vs spending time away from their child. I was going to add that she wants to stay relevant in her industry like lots of people do, but I think the aspects of her career she cares most about are the money, the shopping, the free stuff and attention. I don't see her going on trips thinking about getting quality content. We can see the result in a vlog of her hotel room, food, and face.

I just have a lot more respect for someone who's spending time away for a career they care about/to provide an essential income/because they're under pressure. I'd have respect for Fleur if she said she enjoyed or needed several days to herself, and that she doesn't enjoy childcare/can only stand it for so long, and that she's lucky to be able to take these breaks.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LaurieLaurie wrote:We have saw Rivers face, it’s unfair to think she has a facial disfigurement. That’s taking things too far.
I was being sarcastic because it's just ridiculous to cut her head off but show the clothes or show the back off her wobbling head. She could have stopped making the video, seen to her daughter and then finished it off instead of having 1/3 to 1/2 a wobbling head. Perhaps her baby isn't cute enough to be a model baby which is probably true as neither parents are. She should just leave her headless "Bugsy" pics off altogether as there is zero point to showing half a baby. This is what most normal people do if they don't want to show their baby, and they don't make money out it!

Flying_banana
Learner
Learner

Post by Flying_banana »

Just showing off the tip of the head only invites such comments, this is beyond bizarre. And on that note, this essentials video was just uninspiring and makes me think she really does not know her daughter. My son is roughly River's age and so much is going on at this age (teething, getting mobile, interest in food and starting solids) which just goes beyond sun screen, cuddly toys and sleeveless vests ...

I was wondering why she is not joining any classes like swimming or massage to get a bit involved with other Mums and Babies - but alas this would be too normal and would mostly benefit River.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

didnt they go to a baby class thing before river was born and they (or mainly fleur??) didnt like that sorta thing at all?

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

in the last frame of her May favorites you can see River's face ... wonder how much of that was an accidental seeing people were starting to suspect her child was deformed.

Flying_banana
Learner
Learner

Post by Flying_banana »

They did go to a antenatal class, which is mostly about the theory behind birth and everything you need to know once the baby has arrived. I was thinking more of the fun things to do with the baby like Yoga to retrain the pelvic floor with the baby, music class, swimming and the like... Also great for bonding and getting into the Mummy groove ;)

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble »

Hey Fleur ... I may not be a mother, but I can still spot someone pimping their kid out for £££
You either show this baby, or you don't. If you choose not to, then that's fine, but quit the hypocrisy and stop making money out of it. You're going to leak subscribers faster than LEM, because of these constant, ambiguous references to the 'little one' :barf:

Either go back to work, do your job properly and quit making money out of a faceless child, or disappear from YouTube - bye bye.
I never knew how Mike could stick your personality, but strangely enough, thanks you your ASOS haul, I now understand the attraction. You are both as arrogant, privileged and downright ill-mannered as each other.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Flying_banana wrote:They did go to a antenatal class, which is mostly about the theory behind birth and everything you need to know once the baby has arrived. I was thinking more of the fun things to do with the baby like Yoga to retrain the pelvic floor with the baby, music class, swimming and the like... Also great for bonding and getting into the Mummy groove ;)
yeah i get thats what you mean. but the other parents is exactly why fleur wouldnt wanna go to that sorta thing.

Return to “FleurDeForce”