ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Forum rules
Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
fizzwizz12

Re: ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by fizzwizz12 »

missmimz wrote:Didn't she say recently she didn't want kids for a few years?? Seems like weird timing to have a kid. They live on base in a state away from family and friends. Sounds really isolating and awful for her.
she will be in georgia with family. he will be at drum. i'm just throwing this out there.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hellyeah »

Martamm9030 wrote:If the baby is due July, that makes her about 2months pregnant. Most people wit till 3 month to announce and reveal the gender. Wtf? She rushed it so fast.
People usually wait until the first trimester is done because the risk of miscarriage lowers. Everyone is different and has their own belief. I don’t fault her for announcing when she felt it was right. It’s a personal choice.

As far as him saying it’s a boy- maybe it is; maybe it isn’t, dumb dumb Davis. Either way, I figure he’s the kind of goon that has to keep trying until he gets “his” boy.

We’ll see how much time she has for her dogs once baby arrives. And be ready for the stupid dog baby voice to get way worse!

I don’t understand comments like “I’ve been waiting years.” Um they’ve been married a year. How have these idiot fans been waiting YEARS for her to have a child? I never understand other people’s want and desperation for someone to be pregnant. Focus on your own uterus. Also, I thought she once said they were gonna wait a good while to have kids? Being a YouTuber she might exploit her pregnancy and child for views and $$$.

Post by Guest »

Great, her shoving a Frankenbaby in our face. Another yt prop for her!

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Okay this is going to be a shit show especially if he is deployed but his reaction was so cute. He seemed so happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

He wanted kids. I think he will be just fine. She on the other hand will pass that baby off any chance she gets. I can see her whining about labor too. Of course, the kid will be immediately drug into a world of shopping and materialism. She will constantly ask for advice from viewers on how to raise the kid.

Channon rose 2.0
And Aaryn Williams 2.0 combined.

The horrors...

Post by Guest »

DP

But this video was staged no doubt just like their “oh so cute” but staged engagement video. You need an appt on post for a pregnancy test. She didn’t just walk in. Plus they kept checking the camera to see if they were in frame.

Such phonies.

She looked HUGE in the Christmas picture. She is only a few months along?? I don’t know about that.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I'm happy for them but something tells me she isn't as thrilled as she wants people to think... Davis was obviously a lot more happy and excited about it than her.
This also means she cannot drink for the next 7 months. I'm sure she's a little upset about that!
They seem to drink a lot.

We'll see how it goes but you can really tell this isn't the ideal time for her to get knocked up at all.
But what did she expect? I'm sure she's been off birth control for awhile now.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ItsBadFakeTan / Cakey Face Holmes - Part 8

Post by prettylights92 »

She almost seems terrified. I would be too. I hope she’s actually ready for this baby and not doing it just to please Davis.

Post by Guest »

She is manipulative. The picture and video was planned for views and $$.

He isn’t as bad as her. I think he’s just young.
She is a manipulative cunning witch. Having a baby to please someone else or make $$ on YouTube (which is more like it since her channel is dying) is not smart.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

TeddySerious wrote:She is manipulative. The picture and video was planned for views and $$.

She is a manipulative cunning witch. Having a baby to please someone else or make $$ on YouTube (which is more like it since her channel is dying) is not smart.

How old is Davis anyway?
I know he's younger than her I think. But how much younger?

Mimi0528
Learner
Learner

Post by Mimi0528 »

LaurenLove wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:She is manipulative. The picture and video was planned for views and $$.

How old is Davis anyway?
I know he's younger than her I think. But how much younger?
I think he’s 25

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

prettylights92 wrote:She almost seems terrified. I would be too. I hope she’s actually ready for this baby and not doing it just to please Davis.

I think more of the latter is to please him. I mean just look at his reaction. He was overjoyed. They probably talked about having kids and she would always be the one saying how she wants to wait a few more years.
She was perfectly fine with just having dogs.

But now she's probably happy thinking about all the views her pregnancy vlogs will get.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

She seems completely freaked out. I almost wondered if it wasn't planned but..it was probably some go off birth control see what happened, and she just got pregnant fast.

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

It’s pretty obvious she’s only doing it to satisfy Davis and to save her YouTube channel. Her channels been pretty stagnant lately and she seems to have ran out of content. I seriously don’t see her handling this pregnancy well. She will be complaining the entire time during the last half I bet. Also, she has gained a lot of weight for only being 3 months along... I bet she ends up being huge and then struggles to get the weight off..doesn’t seem like a really smart move to add a baby when she hasn’t even dealt with the anxiety she kept talking about. I can see her easily struggling with postpartum depression. No way she’ll be able to deal, she already thinks she has too much to do lol. Kinda surprised her dogs weren’t in the announcements..guess they’ll be pushed to side now that she has a new cash cow.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Exactly, Casey is someone who feels very easily overwhelmed lol. She thinks she is already very busy and tired sitting at home doing a couple of YouTube videos a month and running that rip-off business on the side. I really don’t see how she will handle taking care of another human being 24/7 for the rest of her life, or at least doing it well. Good luck to her because I think she’ll have a hard time. I don’t think she truly wants it either. Her dogs were enough for her but hey, Davis wanted it so.. I agree her reactions in her vlog at times gave it away that she’s scared and acting, not truly happy.

Let’s not even think about deployment and her being stuck alone with the baby. I know she has a family in Georgia to run back to, but realistically they won’t always be there.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

TeddySerious wrote:DP

But this video was staged no doubt just like their “oh so cute” but staged engagement video. You need an appt on post for a pregnancy test. She didn’t just walk in. Plus they kept checking the camera to see if they were in frame.

Such phonies.

She looked HUGE in the Christmas picture. She is only a few months along?? I don’t know about that.
I wouldn’t be shocked if it was staged but she announced it to him via a store bought pregnancy test which you don’t need an appointment for. Then they just confirmed it at a visit. But if the test is positive it’s positive. As far as I’m aware you will never get a fake positive (granted your following directions) as your body wont have that hormone in it without pregnancy.

Post by Guest »

White knighting and trolling other users isn’t allowed. Those who do this after warnings will be banned. Thanks!

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

I agree she did it for him which I felt was very clear because she was so vocal about never wanting kids before him. And even before pregnancy she said she wanted to wait.

Hopefully this just ends up as a wake up call to her and this changes her for the better.

About fillers in pregnancy... I know nothing about that but I’m assuming drs won’t do it while your pregnant. Anyone know? I’d be excited to see them wear off. She used to be really pretty then she went crazy.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I think the baby was def unplanned, but Davis was genuinely excited. Casey not so much lol. I hope being a mother grows on her for the baby’s sake.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

You can't get any fillers or botox when you're pregnant or breastfeeding.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”