ilikeweylie Part 3 - Girrrrrrl Is Not So Smart

Human2468
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie Part 3 - Girrrrrrl Is Not So Smart

Post by Human2468 »

Can y’all believe that white loose ugly dress from their spring collection is $188 USD.... idk what they were thinking. Honestly womn is just a joke to me now.. not only are the pieces hideous but over priced. Like if they were pretty items then I understand the price tag but they’re HIDEOUS.

_yougoglencoco_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by _yougoglencoco_ »

Did anyone see Weylie comment on Michellechoi's ig photo of a bob cut? Then Weylie all of a sudden wants short hair now....... hm..

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Human2468 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:43 am
Can y’all believe that white loose ugly dress from their spring collection is $188 USD.... idk what they were thinking. Honestly womn is just a joke to me now.. not only are the pieces hideous but over priced. Like if they were pretty items then I understand the price tag but they’re HIDEOUS.
I agree. That Faye dress https://womn.co/collections/spring-2020 ... faye-dress is honestly not flattering at all. I have short, stubby legs and that dress will probably make me look like a balloon. They really need to think about designing for realistic body types and practical everyday experiences. I want to support a sustainable brand but $188 for a dress like that ain't it. It's pretty telling when the most affordable item in their spring collection is a $38 crop top. Like really? I can't even cover up my stomach? :(

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

What her get a bob, look like a mushroom for a month, then get extensions put in. Just watch.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Curious cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Curious cat »

That house is literally a money drainer. The only clever thing they can do with it is sell it and move to a cheaper state.

flexxicution
Learner
Learner

Post by flexxicution »

Weylie and Sophia both got haircuts at the salon when social distancing is highly suggested with the current COVID-19 situation. It makes me SO mad seeing these dumb idiots leave their house especially when they could have EASILY gone without getting a haircut. That's being sooo irresponsible. Someone posted a screenshot on Sophia's thread about how her followers are roasting her. Good. I doubt Weylie will post anything to avoid getting hate, but it seems like she might have to make a post bcuz they're tagging the haircut IG account for promo

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Ok ,the prices are too high. If I'm goint to spend that much I'll go to ZARA or somewhere else.So much for wanting to create "affordable" merchandise .Watch her next "eye lashes" cost 50 bucks a pair...but oh,well, Wah costs he a lot and so does the house
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

upl.co/uploads/794FD007A8C9485CB7536CC5A59628531584641938.jpeg

upl.co/uploads/9A4D4F92A3B342E3B8E1EFB9F5C99AB31584641937.jpeg

upl.co/uploads/A090030C230149538E99AB8F1B938C621584641937.jpeg

upl.co/uploads/EB92C4C9CEE7455784C140671F9891771584641937.jpeg

Yea ... no I would not pay that much to look this stupid

ihatekale
Debater
Debater

Post by ihatekale »

Their new collection is so plain and boring. If I want to support sustainable brands at that price tag I would shop at Reformation where the pieces are actually flattering! I do appreciate that womn is "pre-orders only" for this collection because I can't imagine them selling out if they had ordered inventory lol.

remix441
Lurker
Lurker

Post by remix441 »

Wah hopped on live stream earlier, thought it was pretty hilarious. WHO"S MAN IS THAT?!

Does anyone know what he does? Seems like he is starting his own separate channel at the moment. It has a Japanese & Korean ASMR asthetic at the moment.

I feel like alot of the more popular Youtube boyfriends are either artists or some sort of photographer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jessicameowmeow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicameowmeow »

flexxicution wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 am
Weylie and Sophia both got haircuts at the salon when social distancing is highly suggested with the current COVID-19 situation. It makes me SO mad seeing these dumb idiots leave their house especially when they could have EASILY gone without getting a haircut. That's being sooo irresponsible. Someone posted a screenshot on Sophia's thread about how her followers are roasting her. Good. I doubt Weylie will post anything to avoid getting hate, but it seems like she might have to make a post bcuz they're tagging the haircut IG account for promo
This! I’m surprised no one called her hypocritical ass out since she’s always the one preaching on social media about stuff like being sustainable, hardworking, all this bullshit when her actions show the complete opposite. She’s just as bad as Sophia yet never gets called out for it

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

remix441 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:38 pm
Wah hopped on live stream earlier, thought it was pretty hilarious. WHO"S MAN IS THAT?!

Does anyone know what he does? Seems like he is starting his own separate channel at the moment. It has a Japanese & Korean ASMR asthetic at the moment.

I feel like alot of the more popular Youtube boyfriends are either artists or some sort of photographer.
Wah is the VP of FL (aka Free Loading). Boy doesn't have a job. He does laundry and picks oranges from the backyard. Sometimes will leave the house to fetch takeout...

remix441
Lurker
Lurker

Post by remix441 »

[/quote]

Wah is the VP of FL (aka Free Loading). Boy doesn't have a job. He does laundry and picks oranges from the backyard. Sometimes will leave the house to fetch takeout...
[/quote]

On the dot, even in their recent "social distancing" seems has his job is now preparing food, picking oranges, being the plumber

remix441
Lurker
Lurker

Post by remix441 »

Saw the latest WahlieTV episode... Weylie would get an iWatch to match with the gang (Jenn & Sophia) both got one recently as well :rofl: :rofl:

ihatekale
Debater
Debater

Post by ihatekale »

remix441 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:21 pm
Saw the latest WahlieTV episode... Weylie would get an iWatch to match with the gang (Jenn & Sophia) both got one recently as well :rofl: :rofl:
The sad part is she bought it for herself a a birthday present. Wah only got her flowers. That freeloader couldn't take a hint that his girlfriend wants a present for her BIRTHDAY.

Human2468
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Human2468 »

Did you guys catch Weylie say “it’s Saturday today and I saw a lot of ppl walking their dogs so I walked the dogs this morning”? Like aren’t we all supposed to practice social distancing? She left the house and walked the dogs because she saw a lot of other people out.... so she wanted to join them. How stupid can she be? Especially to put that on the Internet...

bensonst
Learner
Learner

Post by bensonst »

Re: Apple watch.
I get that Jenn, Sophia, and Weylie are in the same friend group, but I can't help but think that they're weirdly in constant competition with each other. Especially Sophia and Wyelie, the "best friends." So far they've lived in the same apartment complex in DT LA, bought a house at practically the same time, with similar layouts, both remodeled their kitchens and they now look very similar, same haircuts/extensions, Weylie won't shut up about her wonderful orange tree, and now Sophia is posting about fresh lemon waters with lemons from her lemon tree :roll:

Re: Wah. He annoys me to death, and I cant' stop hate watching. Doesn't have a job, freeloads off of his girlfriend, and they both get defensive when people question what the hell he actually does to support them. Is his family wealthy? He's clearly buying new cars, vlogging gadgets for himself, but with what money? He's the definition of lazy, exhibited by his instagram slacktivism in his stories today. They're being sponsored by Grubhub and he's going on and on about how he's supporting the community by ordering takeout. Give me a break. He's patting himself on the back for doing the bare minimum, thanks to a SPONSORSHIP, where they're likely paying for his orders.

Dorqy
Learner
Learner

Post by Dorqy »

Idiot wah promoting grubhub when that company is actually doing more harm to these small businesses. I replied to his IG story, just waiting for a pathetic response lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

I thought Wah was going to cook the fish stew for Weylie for her birthday. What did he even do for her birthday? Probably using coronavirus as a lame excuse

jessicameowmeow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessicameowmeow »

So Proof is closing down. They’re liquidating everything at 45% off. Makes me wonder how long womn will last, especially considering that most of Sophia & weylie’s demographic can’t afford those prices. That in combination with how ill-fitting and ugly the designs are - I doubt they’ll be making enough profit to stay a afloat long term.

Return to “ilikeweylie”