Kandee is really Twisted

swurvestar
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee is really Twisted

Post by swurvestar »

OMG, on her new blog post she's promoting a baby product that's been recalled and taken off the shelves. On Facebook, she's defending it when people called her out on it. I'm not surprised though, it's typical for her.

Hollywood19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hollywood19 »

Shiv wrote:
Shiv wrote:
notacelebworshiper wrote:When did you tell others who they should watch?

How about here?

Yes, you're absolutely right. I care so much about your hero that I post about her all day, everyday. I care enough to stalk her twitter, blog, youtube and facebook. I neglect eating or washing for I'd rather care to keep tabs on what Kandee Johnson has done today.

Oh wait. I totally forgot. My "caring" is YOUR assumption. I should tell you why "I put so much time and effort into a stranger I don't like" when you have absolutely no evidence I do any such thing besides my participation on this forum? :good1:

It's always quite curious why minions choose to engage in the wrong section of this forum. I'd assume you would want to interact with like minded people, like say...over in the rave section (which, by the way, is awfully lonely). This website is pretty clear in it's intentions that I can only conclude that people who do this are like toddlers, begging for attention. It's hilarious that you had the nerve to call someone in another thread "pathetic" because they choose to address her as the scam artist she has been proven to be in the correct section of the forum. Whereas you question why people watch her when they don't like her but don't recognize the irony. Quite an interesting definition of pathetic you're working with.

Now, don't ASSume that I'm riled up . It's been awhile since I've interacted with an attention seeking minion of gargantuan hypocritical standards. Always amusing.

P.S.: I appreciate you expending the energy to point out my small 'e grammar error.Quite impressive! :gj:
"Dont assume I talk about her all day".....calls person a minion cause of an opposite opinion....brilliant

Your totally overreacting too this persons opinion. Basically anyone who responded to her.
"whoa you guys are kind of harsh"
WOW totally a minion post right there...or maybe its is kind of harsh to judge someone on how to grieve.
She forgot to read the how to grieve manual you made give her a break. Im anon and I know its very harsh to judge another grieving of a very very close relative no matter who the person is UNLESS its another shooting in some school now thats taking it too far.

And the obvious response with the same opinion just in reverse. "if you dont like it, rave about her somewhere else" As oppose to her statement of unsubscribing or ignoring when you obviously dont like her. She wasnt even raving about her, not even close. DO anyone know what raving means?

Oh and dont forget the throw of a minion. No one is obsesses on how much they dont like her, but she has one opinion about how people judge on her grieving and shes a raving minion. Have to say it again, brilliant.

Why the riling up assumption? The throw of a "minion" says it all only because its obviously the throw word here for someone who seems to have the opposite view of anything, don't have to be her in general. Someone can like the same bag she uses and the jumping begins.

By these standards im a minion, or maybe I just like watching as many different videos because I dont give a damn for makeup application or what brand you wear or how popular you are, I just need white noise to do my work and house work.

No no I must be a minion cause of a subscribe button, I must yearn to watch all her video and wait patiently on my sub feed for only her videos, I must be subscribed to only her and not any other talented artist cause I have a opinion that relates to her being.
Hey, I can do the sarcasm to, and yes im mid riled up....not much, but enough to care to post this and only because I know now there are people out there that actually judge you on how you grieve and is not even part of my family or even close to a friend, maybe a psychologist? I thought it was common decency but just like common sense it is not too common.

I dont know how that user took it so well, kudos to you man XD

THANK YOU!!! :love2:
Just because I said one thing nice or defending her doesn't mean I am a 'minion" or obsessed. Also, if i was obsessed with her I would rather it be because I like her, not because I dont like her. Why do you put so much time and effort into someone you dont like? And I do know how a gossip form works, but look around. Not everything people say here is mean and rude. People say nice things all the time about people, and when they do, the shouldn't be considered a "minion".
Agree to the max, positivity is better for the heart and im not talking of the disney mushy gushy heart, literally the heart and your health. Now ranting and expressing you feeling with another is just as healthy and especially gossiping about another person that is negative or does negative things, this was proven. But there is a time when it goes too far and obsessive especially in these forms nowadays.

Of course you dont have to like everything about her just like you dont have to hate everything she does. But come, on, every single detail to the fingernail tips is too crooked. I thought the rants was about the makeup but it goes even deeper, I have no clue how such a person who have such dislike for her know more about these people than me and im subbed.

But even with all of that my pet peeve is when you seen when its taken too far and you try to have a conversation on why thats really not necessary, (your not saying to love her but its just too much at this point,) and they just have the nerve to call you a minion and point you to the rave section instead of giving the real personal detail and reason as to why its such a big deal to mention such a thing over anything else.

And you know what, so what if a raver from the other side came here to state an opinion cause thats fun to watch as much as the gossip, I mean come on why would I be here in the first place, for the show. Just, it goes too far. Glad you managed to stay positive and content btw.[/quote]

Why are you guys going on about it so much? Lets just all move on :toss:

I'm glad Kandee chopped her hair off, it really looked like a disaster in this vid! What did you all think?

playtone22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by playtone22 »

wanderlust wrote:I think what makes her so twisted is that she does use her kids in this whole thing. If she was any other money-grubbing person, she could more easily be ignored, but her kids are involved in the crazy stuff she does.
What I find funny is that if we never saw or heard about her children then people would bash her saying she's ashamed of them or hiding them. Man I could never be a Youtber...people are mean over the lamest things.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”