Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Post by zvezdochka »

:toad: :toad: :toad:

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart Part 2 (feat: Amy Spanos)

Post by HearMeRoar »

:tu: love the title!

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

This is still insane. I'm really interested to see what Amy has to say to get herself out of this, that's if she can

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

HearMeRoar wrote:
TripwireRascal wrote:Man this is the best thread I've ever come across. Became a member just to follow all of this. Good work detectives! (Just had to say that)

I feel sorry for Hobbie. How can someone make a lie so big and get away with it? Things like these can't be legal. Can't wait to hear her explanation.

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk
Welcome! Glad you could join us :D Definitely one of the more interesting forums at the moment :p

Actually, if she makes a video and claims that he wanted her to abort or caused her stress or even that he harassed her, could he not take her to court for defamation of character? I just thought of this! I have been following a high profile rape trial in Northern Ireland and I was thinking if she is lying then obviously she could go to jail. So what is stopping Amy from being taken to court if she makes untrue claims about Hobbie?
I think he could sue her if she made up more lies in her video and accused him of something big, he definitely could sue her even now, for causing him distress and everything she put him through considered, if he wanted any kind of compensation he could already sue, I don't think he will as long as she gets the help she needs or simply leaves him alone, but he sure already could.
<3

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

[som3thing] wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
TripwireRascal wrote:Man this is the best thread I've ever come across. Became a member just to follow all of this. Good work detectives! (Just had to say that)

I feel sorry for Hobbie. How can someone make a lie so big and get away with it? Things like these can't be legal. Can't wait to hear her explanation.

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk
Welcome! Glad you could join us :D Definitely one of the more interesting forums at the moment :p

Actually, if she makes a video and claims that he wanted her to abort or caused her stress or even that he harassed her, could he not take her to court for defamation of character? I just thought of this! I have been following a high profile rape trial in Northern Ireland and I was thinking if she is lying then obviously she could go to jail. So what is stopping Amy from being taken to court if she makes untrue claims about Hobbie?
I think he could sue her if she made up more lies in her video and accused him of something big, he definitely could sue her even now, for causing him distress and everything she put him through considered, if he wanted any kind of compensation he could already sue, I don't think he will as long as she gets the help she needs or simply leaves him alone, but he sure already could.
Yeah, if his version of events is 100% true and he has all of the text evidence and the evidence from his friends - especially since they visited her parents, who she claimed to be dead, then i think he could easily win a trial if it ever went to court. I think Hobbie just wants peace and quiet now though - he is done with the drama. But I hope he realises this is an option if she tries to defame him in a video.

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

Following

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I think the title would have been hilarious the other way round; Amy Spanos feat Hobbie :rofl: :rofl:

She's the real reason he even has a thread! Haha

It wouldn't be really fair on her though, despite appearing to court the attention.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

I still feel so awful for him. I get that people are interested in all of this because it's crazy af, but he's experiencing loss right now. He just lost two children that never even existed. No funeral to go to, no way of saying goodbye, just an idea that was ripped away. Surely one of the weirdest things he'll ever experience. I really hope Amy's video is just her coming clean (although I don't think she should be making a video at all), because he doesn't deserve to have to deal with more lies. This could go on forever, back and forth, Hobbie having to prove his innocence in whatever story she conjures up, she'll continue to spread lies because she's embarassed/mentally unwell/wants to be believed/can't admit the truth, and on and on it goes. I really, really hope that doesn't happen.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

I've noticed that the old thread already comes up on the first page of results from googling just her name. This is going to follow her around forever - not that she doesn't deserve that, of course, it's deservedly so; you can't do something as bad as this and hope it'll get forgotten. If her video is indeed trying to defend herself/lying even further/making Hobbie out to be the villain rather than apologising/saying she'll get help (which is what it looks like it's going to be) it's going to explode even more than it already has; hope she's prepared for the shitstorm. This is changing her life forever.

MaleficentOnline
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MaleficentOnline »

Looks like the story is going to make the rounds in mainstream media, this was just posted by Cosmo

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/ ... -pregnant/

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

MaleficentOnline wrote:Looks like the story is going to make the rounds in mainstream media, this was just posted by Cosmo

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/ ... -pregnant/
It is so sad to see the two video thumbnails for his dad announcement/the my children don't exist announcement near each other - you can see the change in him/the damage the lies have done so much in his eyes :(

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Re-post from the last thread...! Posted too late!
Tonya wrote:Well i don't think that theories make very sense to be honest. He said in the video she contacted him 6 weeks after they were together so :? And they did not meet too much during time she was to be pregnant because she was not coming or not answering him. She could have more chances if she was more engaged with him but she was not from what he says. It sounds stupid but I think if that was her plan she could get pregnant with even dfferent guy if she was not pregnant with Hobbie at all and just tell him it's his child. But why twins :? it really does not make sense, it just makes a whole lie more difficult.
He said that they met, got together and six weeks later she told him she's pregnant with his baby. That doesn't neccessarily mean that they had no contact in that six weeks, they could have been messaging on a friendly basis during that time. It could be that Amy wanted more and Hobbie made it clear it was just a one night stand, maybe that made her feel insecure and depressed for a few weeks, hence the gap. Also, it can take a few weeks for pregnancy symptoms to occur. If she'd messaged him like a week later it'd be obvious as heck that it was a lie. Six weeks is a good amount of time to wait to pretend you'd just experienced pregnancy symptoms and done a test.

He actually says that they were messaging a fair amount during the pregnancy, discussing names and being very friendly with one another. It's only the physical meetings for the scans and the nursery that she was difficult with, understandably so as she was faking it. He also said they did meet up to go baby shopping on one occasion as well as meeting his family, all indicators that she was interested in meeting up with him and being in Hobbie's life, just not if it risked exposing her fake pregnancy. Of the times she had been distant from him, maybe she thought making him feel pushed out and disconnected from the babies, it'd make him worry about how involved he will be and consider a relationship with her.

I don't think she *actually* wanted/wants a baby, hence not getting pregnant by some other random guy. Especially if she was infatuated with Hobbie, she'd want his baby, if any.

snowsparkles
Learner
Learner

Post by snowsparkles »

louisexo wrote:I've noticed that the old thread already comes up on the first page of results from googling just her name. This is going to follow her around forever - not that she doesn't deserve that, of course, it's deservedly so; you can't do something as bad as this and hope it'll get forgotten. If her video is indeed trying to defend herself/lying even further/making Hobbie out to be the villain rather than apologising/saying she'll get help (which is what it looks like it's going to be) it's going to explode even more than it already has; hope she's prepared for the shitstorm. This is changing her life forever.
If I were her I would change my name.........Whats the first thing a client/employer does? Google you. And the first thing everyone does when they go on a date............. Googling her would have any man running for the hills.
25+++++++++++ and proud.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

artemist wrote: He said that they met, got together and six weeks later she told him she's pregnant with his baby. That doesn't neccessarily mean that they had no contact in that six weeks, they could have been messaging on a friendly basis during that time. It could be that Amy wanted more and Hobbie made it clear it was just a one night stand, maybe that made her feel insecure and depressed for a few weeks, hence the gap. Also, it can take a few weeks for pregnancy symptoms to occur. If she'd messaged him like a week later it'd be obvious as heck that it was a lie. Six weeks is a good amount of time to wait to pretend you'd just experienced pregnancy symptoms and done a test.

He actually says that they were messaging a fair amount during the pregnancy, discussing names and being very friendly with one another. It's only the physical meetings for the scans and the nursery that she was difficult with, understandably so as she was faking it. He also said they did meet up to go baby shopping on one occasion as well as meeting his family, all indicators that she was interested in meeting up with him and being in Hobbie's life, just not if it risked exposing her fake pregnancy. Of the times she had been distant from him, maybe she thought making him feel pushed out and disconnected from the babies, it'd make him worry about how involved he will be and consider a relationship with her.

I don't think she *actually* wanted/wants a baby, hence not getting pregnant by some other random guy. Especially if she was infatuated with Hobbie, she'd want his baby, if any.
Nail on the head! Not meeting up face-to-face doesn't mean there wasn't a lot of interaction between the two, he did say they talked a lot on whatsapp etc. If anything, just interaction through their phones rather than face-to-face would've been more rewarding to her, since it's a lot easier to talk to someone through messages than in person - especially since it's clear she's pretty awkward and shy in person and stuff. She just had minimal physical meetings to lessen the chance of being caught in her lie in person and not be able to pre-plan a lie/have to think on the spot.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

snowsparkles wrote:
louisexo wrote:I've noticed that the old thread already comes up on the first page of results from googling just her name. This is going to follow her around forever - not that she doesn't deserve that, of course, it's deservedly so; you can't do something as bad as this and hope it'll get forgotten. If her video is indeed trying to defend herself/lying even further/making Hobbie out to be the villain rather than apologising/saying she'll get help (which is what it looks like it's going to be) it's going to explode even more than it already has; hope she's prepared for the shitstorm. This is changing her life forever.
If I were her I would change my name.........Whats the first thing a client/employer does? Google you. And the first thing everyone does when they go on a date............. Googling her would have any man running for the hills.
My thoughts exactly! She has completely jeopardised her whole life by this. Her name is going to leave her professional and personal life in tatters.

ittybittykitty
Informer
Informer

Post by ittybittykitty »

Like those people that have lied about cancer. Someone from australia claimed a vegan lifestyle cured her cancer and when you google her that's all that comes up. Pretty sure she fucked up her whole life with that lie. Same thing could happen to Amy (although this thread doesn't show up on google for me personally. I checked the first three pages, that's all I could be bothered with lmao).

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

i can imagine that hobbie will just 100% ignore and avoid any response from her, but i suppose there's the potential of someone else involved like adam to comment on it. she must be shitting herself with all these mainstream news articles.

hereforthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegoss »

might be a duplicate post as it’s been over 24 hours and still not approval but,

has anyone mentioned anything about another model she has worked closely with over the years.
lucy victoria has appeared on her flickr blogspot and instagram for over 6 years now.

They worked together around Halloween time ( bunny and clown shoots) and there were some instastories in which Amy calls her Auntie Lucy.
She was also the one that supposedly called the police and made the post when Amy supposedly disappeared.

now she could be completely stupid, but if I was so close to someone that they would regard me as an auntie to their children, I would probably want to feel the bump and have more of a vested interest in the pregnancy. so would probably notice something off but this girl seems to have thought something had happened when she posted that ‘suicide note’

It kinda makes me think she might have been the poster that posted about going to see her in hospital. She’s been trying to throw people off a little.

If you go through her insta she clearly went through a break up last year. Went from innocent and classy to wanton she-devil, who craves the attention of strangers on the internet. Constant asking for money to buy underwear etc.

It would not surprise me if she was involved and helped in some way. She seems like a complete man hater and would help seek revenge or such.

Just a thought

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

meowelseh wrote:i can imagine that hobbie will just 100% ignore and avoid any response from her, but i suppose there's the potential of someone else involved like adam to comment on it. she must be shitting herself with all these mainstream news articles.
i cant believe how many people have seen his video! i think unless amy posts a response then this situation will die down fairly quickly. i hope for her own sake she keeps quiet and finds help

zvezdochka
Talker
Talker

Post by zvezdochka »

sparklesandsequins wrote:It probably would’ve been best for everyone if she were to just move into the mental hospitals she’s so obsessed with for her deranged “artistic vision” with her fake blood and fog machines...
I know Amy's ill and all, and I'm not trying to bash her, she needs help asap, but I want to comment on this. I bet she thinks she's deep and, in her mind, shock value = art. There are some hits, but, for the most part, her photography skills are mediocre. She might be good at Photoshop, but there are step by step tutorials on the exact same "dark fairy tale" effects she uses, so I'm not sure any of her ideas are original. I don't own a fine art gallery, but honestly, she's not that good. And yeah, she can bugger off with her infatuation with asylums. They're sad, and full of pain, and grief, and smell of piss, not roses, that she likes to use so much, when it comes to portraying suffering.

As for her video, I think she'll use a misunderstood artist card. She'll say something like, "I just wanted to do a social experiment, and evil Hobbie hopped on and ruined everything. I was meant to reveal the pregnancy was fake on my own terms, but he kept insisting we do it on a bigger scale. Poor me didn't know he'd use it for views".

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”