Instagram-hoe-Bybel - Part 8

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Instagram-hoe-Bybel - Part 8

Post by ladyevil »

I thought it was funny when they were talking about the Yanny vs Laurel thing and Drew said something like "it's nice to talk about these things and have a distraction from the harshness of world events" and Carli was like "....yaa." She prob thought they were having such a deep discussion about makeup and internet trends :rofl:

Also I was cringing at how she kept talking to Drew in that dumb baby voice and clapping and saying "yayy." So much secondhand embarrassment like she's old enough to be Carli's mother almost. Even though Carli manages to look older than her somehow. #StiflersMom

Post by Guest »

:roll:
ladyevil wrote:I thought it was funny when they were talking about the Yanny vs Laurel thing and Drew said something like "it's nice to talk about these things and have a distraction from the harshness of world events" and Carli was like "....yaa." She prob thought they were having such a deep discussion about makeup and internet trends :rofl:

Also I was cringing at how she kept talking to Drew in that dumb baby voice and clapping and saying "yayy." So much secondhand embarrassment like she's old enough to be Carli's mother almost. Even though Carli manages to look older than her somehow. #StiflersMom

Yeah, she was acting like an idiot.
I don’t know if anyone else saw videos at that meet and greet with Drew. But damn, Drew is one class act. She spent time with everyone who met her. Complimented fans, hugged them, told them thank you.

My point is that here is a huge actress with a legacy in Hollywood who treats her fans with so much love and respect. And these YouTubers, like Carli, could care less. Take a pic with them, get a hug on to the next one. Stick your nose in the air like you can’t be bothered if it’s not a paid or sponsored event. It is really sickening to me.

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Look at these pics. Carli gave her second channel to her sister. And also some videos, especially these with Brett, are gone ImageImageImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

ladyevil wrote:I thought it was funny when they were talking about the Yanny vs Laurel thing and Drew said something like "it's nice to talk about these things and have a distraction from the harshness of world events" and Carli was like "....yaa." She prob thought they were having such a deep discussion about makeup and internet trends :rofl:

Gosh this sounds like a dumpster fire at its finest. Karli must have marbles for brains.. :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Oh good lord another one who wishes to get rich like Carli.
She will probably use it to shill her weird mlm make up :?

Well hopefully she will prove me wrong.

@tarankulna thanks for always keeping us up with Carli's stuff :tu:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is the video quality so subpar? I mean it looks terrible.... :? :o

rosecloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosecloud »

Omg...Drew is a cutie, but Carli was trying so hard to be down to earth talking about not wanting a nose job and Drew being like, "good for you!" while Carli's face is filled with filler to the absolute brim. Also, major cringe at Drew complimenting her lips and Carli taking the compliment as if they're real with so much hesitation.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

rosecloud wrote:Omg...Drew is a cutie, but Carli was trying so hard to be down to earth talking about not wanting a nose job and Drew being like, "good for you!" while Carli's face is filled with filler to the absolute brim. Also, major cringe at Drew complimenting her lips and Carli taking the compliment as if they're real with so much hesitation.
I thought that too!! I was like “omg noooo Drew don’t compliment her on them!! ImageThey’re not even real for one and for two that’s just blowing her ego up even bigger”

I hate to say it but It looked like she has Drew fooled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bubbles_328 wrote:
rosecloud wrote:Omg...Drew is a cutie, but Carli was trying so hard to be down to earth talking about not wanting a nose job and Drew being like, "good for you!" while Carli's face is filled with filler to the absolute brim. Also, major cringe at Drew complimenting her lips and Carli taking the compliment as if they're real with so much hesitation.
I thought that too!! I was like “omg noooo Drew don’t compliment her on them!! ImageThey’re not even real for one and for two that’s just blowing her ego up even bigger”

I hate to say it but It looked like she has Drew fooled.
Drew is a smart business woman so she is using Carli for $$$$ :tu: :respekt: :rofl:

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

QueenE wrote:Oh good lord another one who wishes to get rich like Carli.
She will probably use it to shill her weird mlm make up :?

Well hopefully she will prove me wrong.

@tarankulna thanks for always keeping us up with Carli's stuff :tu:
Thank you very much! I am interested and I am having fun. I will keep it that way ImageImage

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

No way ; Drew was totally bullshitting ; :rofl: that's why she's one of the best actresses out there lmao even got Carli fooled by those compliments that seemed real af :rofl:

(Big fan I only watch HER rom coms and I fucking LOVE Santa Clarita Diet)

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Funny when Drew pretends she can't lie :rofl: THAT'S YOUR JOB! To be different people and characters, essential "lying" :tu: :rofl:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She looks nothing like herself in the Drew videos. Have you guys noticed that she hasn't changed her youtube thumbnal in so long? It still has her old face.. :?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Who dis?

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Omg!! She looks like a bootleg Nikki Bella!

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

sparkles wrote:Who dis?

That’s pretty bad. She was pretty without all that fake crap.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

MiniNinja89 wrote:Omg!! She looks like a bootleg Nikki Bella!
I totally see that ! lol but at least Nikki is natural (beside her boobies) :rofl:

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

And also you can see her house on a screen in the back Image

Joelene90
Learner
Learner

Post by Joelene90 »

This is a gorgeous picture in my honest opinion. Too bad Carli doesn't really look like that. I was shocked at how different she looks from her Instagram pictures and the video collaboration with Drew. Carli really isn't attractive at all. I hadn't seen one of her videos in a long time so to see her in action and not in control of lighting or angles just amazed me at how fake and plastic she looked, my God. And every feature Drew complimented is fake lmao.
Yeah anyways, Photoshop is a life saver for some including Carli.

SaveGrey
Learner
Learner

Post by SaveGrey »

Her video with Drew was cringeworthy. Carli is such a vapid airhead. I can’t believe she put her hand in Drew’s mouth.

Return to “carlibel55”