Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

Post by tadahhhhh »

That’s hilarious. You feel sorry for her?! Get a grip.

It really pisses me off when these mega rich YouTubers start to complain about their negative stats or the dreaded “YouTube algorithm”. Uhhhh, maybe try and take a good long look at YOURSELF. There’s no one else to blame here. She is the one who created this hyper annoying, 10 year old version of herself and tailored all her content to a much younger demographic. If she wants to go back to her old self, then just fucking do it already. Have the balls to make some changes instead of whining about it all the time.

Bunny has no idea just how goddamn lucky she is. Most people would kill to earn that much money and still have such a flexible schedule. If she wants to change her channel then she needs to take an honest look at herself and do it.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

So Shane’s not going to post his video until tomorrow because he’s editing it? Wonder if Bunny watched it and had an issue with something...or maybe he accidentally filmed her parents in the background or her taxidermy collection, lmao.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Shane really hit the nail on the head for me, I think. I don't think she'll listen to any of it. In her newest video she's already gone on about wanting to be "family friendly". Bunny, you can make adult, family friendly videos with videos catering towards children. She always goes on about how followers used to like her when they were younger and blah blah blah. I was an adult when I started watching Bunny. While I can admit I've matured since being 18, I know it's not just on my interests changing thats lead me to drift from Bunny's channel.

She's changed. Not the viewers.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

badmorning wrote:I really hope she heard Shane when he said you don't have to post every day. Like others have said about her putting in work in the past and researching... if she scaled down to 2-3 videos a week, that would give her more time to prep. I think that could be part of what's happening now, longer videos for more ads, and frequent videos she doesn't really care about to post daily. So really, really hoping she does like a "Trying Things Tuesday" "Whatever Wednesday" "Spooky Saturday." Or something. I do think knowing what videos come out when can help you know what people are into versus uploading everything all the time. I'd tune in for Spooky!

Someone else mentioned the audience wants it/spooky is in, I wonder if there's a reason she hasn't gone back to it? Maybe not as family friendly? Idk I think if I were in a slump like this I might be ready to get back to my roots. I originally found her when she filmed at her old school/some bus graveyard.
I doubt she'll ever go back to paranormal videos, at least not in the way she used to do them. She talked about it in a video forever ago when Dogman fell out of a tree and she went over his house to check on him, something happened that pushed her away from paranormal content. I wish i could remember what video it was.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She said by talking about ghosts it made ghosts be more attracted to her.
Maybe that's why she's constantly talking about viewers also

agogoc
Learner
Learner

Post by agogoc »

You can see some of her taxidermy on the Analysis part, the orange looks like a bear? Idk I'm watching from my phone and I can't zoom in
ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her house seems super fucking cluttered, that would drive me nuts. There's so much shit everywhere. And Shane seemed pretty set about posting Monday, Tuesday, and today so I'm guessing he has to fix whatever it is she doesn't want shown in the one he was supposed to post today.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
badmorning wrote:I really hope she heard Shane when he said you don't have to post every day. Like others have said about her putting in work in the past and researching... if she scaled down to 2-3 videos a week, that would give her more time to prep. I think that could be part of what's happening now, longer videos for more ads, and frequent videos she doesn't really care about to post daily. So really, really hoping she does like a "Trying Things Tuesday" "Whatever Wednesday" "Spooky Saturday." Or something. I do think knowing what videos come out when can help you know what people are into versus uploading everything all the time. I'd tune in for Spooky!

Someone else mentioned the audience wants it/spooky is in, I wonder if there's a reason she hasn't gone back to it? Maybe not as family friendly? Idk I think if I were in a slump like this I might be ready to get back to my roots. I originally found her when she filmed at her old school/some bus graveyard.
I doubt she'll ever go back to paranormal videos, at least not in the way she used to do them. She talked about it in a video forever ago when Dogman fell out of a tree and she went over his house to check on him, something happened that pushed her away from paranormal content. I wish i could remember what video it was.
She talks about it in her Friday the 13th video

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

WAit Wait Wait....does she collect antique taxidermy? That shit is toxic. Like pre 1970 items were made with ARSENIC!

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

I dunno if this is just my unpopular opinion but I actually liked Bunny more in Shane's video. Her over the top, loud, obnoxious persona annoys the crap out of me in her own videos. It was nice to see her a bit more reserved, more human than some sort of animated character.

Her house looks lovely. I don't begrudge her a big house, hell if I had the money I'd do the same. Shame her doll room ruins it though.

agogoc
Learner
Learner

Post by agogoc »

agogoc wrote:You can see some of her taxidermy on the Analysis part, the orange looks like a bear? Idk I'm watching from my phone and I can't zoom in
ImageImage

Sorry for quoting myself, but is that a GIANT skull in the middle of the room? Or am I blind? Image

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

Purple_Aussie wrote:Someone has posted an aerial view of her house in Shane's thread if anyone's interested

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Holy shit! I’m actually shocked! I knew she lived in a mansion but I didn’t realise it was that huge! There’s so way it’s just her and dogman in that castle.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Why is half the house one color and style and then a bunch of unmatching lopsided buildings haphazardly added on?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her house seems super fucking cluttered, that would drive me nuts. There's so much shit everywhere. And Shane seemed pretty set about posting Monday, Tuesday, and today so I'm guessing he has to fix whatever it is she doesn't want shown in the one he was supposed to post today.
That’s so annoying if he is editing per her request, but only because I’m nosy AF! Image I’m really curious about why she was so freaked out about them filming her downstairs, unless it’s just a privacy thing, which is understandable. She seemed so shifty about it though.

Also, her complaining in the analysis part, I’m sorry, but I just could not feel sorry for her. She has the cushiest job making exorbitant amounts of money and there are people graduating from college with more skills and intelligence than her who can’t even find work. This series is really entertaining to watch, but she really needs to get a reality check and come back to the real world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

I do feel sorry for her but at the same time I know that she has all the resources to get help and she seems to prefer to use youtube as her therapy. Of course being surroounded by enablers doesn't help. It's really time for all of them to wake the f up.

I've watched the video and it's funny that her bathroom is shown as filming room even though she had one made just for it (I guess it was a toss between bathroom and her closet). I'm surprised she let Shane touch and walk around with her crusty hair. Once again I'm gonna bring up her complaining about how there are so many poop related toys now, and what does she show Shane and his crew? Poop/toilet games. :roll:

Are those her parents in the background in the preview for next video?

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Does anyone else feel like she may be trying to hide exactly how wealthy she is? I get that she does show it with items and stuff. I think maybe she's hoping people don't count everything up. A giant ass mansion you can't exactly hide how much it's worth :?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

What I didn’t like about her house in Shane’s video is how all the doors look dirty. I know it’s just the style, but looks like dirt was smeared all over them.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Delet This wrote:Why is half the house one color and style and then a bunch of unmatching lopsided buildings haphazardly added on?
I guessing her parents live that in back part, that doesn't look like the rest. It kinda looks like two houses in one. It honestly so much bigger than I thought!! It's fucking massive!! :o So much room for all of her shit, ofc. I still don't understand why she films in that bathroom/closet! What was the point of putting that big tub there? Is she even using it as a bathroom?? All of her mail, and shit is all over! She's got lots of rooms, and films in one of her bathrooms? I wonder how many bathrooms she has. She doesn't even use the doll room, which is her filming room! Why not decorate another room to also film in? If she wants two rooms to use for videos? What about the 90s room LOLOLOL.

Sosi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sosi »

What annoyed me is that people felt guilty they stopped watching her. and all the comments saying they cried while watching Shanes video .this is pure manipulation . :| :|

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

peachiez wrote:Does anyone else feel like she may be trying to hide exactly how wealthy she is? I get that she does show it with items and stuff. I think maybe she's hoping people don't count everything up. A giant ass mansion you can't exactly hide how much it's worth :?
Yes!! It's so funny to me because. It's so obvious she's loaded! We already know! It's not like people don't know about the house.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”