Planet Peebles #2

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles #2

Post by eggo »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">hey <a href="https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica?ref ... America</a> hear me out, I would shell out so much cash if you sold those squishy silicone lamps but shaped like luma <a href="https://t.co/ucpSJNiezQ">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Peebles (@iceddarkroast) <a href=" 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yeah..and in what world do you have ANY sort of money to do that??!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:05 pm
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">hey <a href="https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica?ref ... America</a> hear me out, I would shell out so much cash if you sold those squishy silicone lamps but shaped like luma <a href="https://t.co/ucpSJNiezQ">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Peebles (@iceddarkroast) <a href=" 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What cash? She doesn’t have cash to “shell out”. I think she meant Mark’s going to be the one to “shell out so much cash.” Stop using him as a walking ATM Amy! :roll:
:cuted:

Midnight_Rose
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Midnight_Rose »

eggo wrote:

Remember she got money from Mark's fans that would buy anything their queen makes :roll:

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:

Pretty sure if you have enough money to live in LA being a simple graphic designer you must have some sort of stable income to buy anything. Unless LA is not that expensive, and I'm just a poor European

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

MineDressFearless wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:56 am
Pretty sure if you have enough money to live in LA being a simple graphic designer you must have some sort of stable income to buy anything. Unless LA is not that expensive, and I'm just a poor European
LA is an expensive city in the US to live in, its like any other major city. She had a regular job when her and Mark met and she was living there and I assume she was paying rent. She posted a long time ago about moving out of an apartment, I think that was when Kathryn and her moved in together? If she's working now she has spending money. Espeically if Mark owns the house they live in which he must.

Post by Guest »

springshowers wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:03 pm
MineDressFearless wrote:
LA is an expensive city in the US to live in, its like any other major city. She had a regular job when her and Mark met and she was living there and I assume she was paying rent. She posted a long time ago about moving out of an apartment, I think that was when Kathryn and her moved in together? If she's working now she has spending money. Espeically if Mark owns the house they live in which he must.
I get that, I meant some other sort of stable income. Unless being a graphic designer pays that well, which I am not aware of. But if Mark does own the house and she does not pay rent that makes a lot of sense.

Esrrahills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Esrrahills »

MineDressFearless wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:51 pm
springshowers wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
I get that, I meant some other sort of stable income. Unless being a graphic designer pays that well, which I am not aware of. But if Mark does own the house and she does not pay rent that makes a lot of sense.
Graphic Designers get paid well if they are actually working which it seems like she wasn't done anything consistently for awhile. Mark has to be paying for everything, there is no way she is doing any other job.

Post by Guest »

Esrrahills wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 pm
MineDressFearless wrote:
springshowers wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Graphic Designers get paid well if they are actually working which it seems like she wasn't done anything consistently for awhile. Mark has to be paying for everything, there is no way she is doing any other job.
Wait I am so confused I heart she is a web developer so which is true

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

MineDressFearless wrote:
Esrrahills wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 pm
MineDressFearless wrote:
springshowers wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Wait I am so confused I heart she is a web developer so which is true
At this point nothing is. She flip flops from thing to thing that she calls herself whatever the current interest she’s into, such as calling herself a graphic designer, multimedia person, ceramic artist, freelancer etc. Right now she’s in Austin with Mark, for what though being the dogs babysitter while Mark is filming his new interactive story?
:cuted:

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Has Amy ever talked about what her favorite games were of Mark's? :O It'd be cool to know. Plus I heard a rumor she was a fan too but eh doesn't matter. :) I wish Amy can come back online more often! :D

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

B38E49CE-7E78-482E-9404-088A38C68B50.jpeg
3580380F-8CA7-45EF-A963-BF1B1DB41652.jpeg
Girl I wish I had a sugar daddy that can pay for everything I wanted. All I can say is lucky you girl. Lucky you. Just put that media degree to use honey. Also I thought She wasn’t working for mark anymore and making her own stuff? Or was it just Kat and the rest of em. Ethan left and still wasn’t funny just annoying uwu smh Tyler he was alright then his fan base starting getting kissy ass is and preaches about god shit but not fixing his damn community. Kat I hope she’s alright. And yeah Idk I haven’t been paying attention to them. My focus were on Japanese men and black youtubers and actually funny people :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Honesty I’ve just started watching Girbeaglys streams and he’s a really sweet dude. Dunno about his YouTube content but he’s the only one of that whole friend group that I’m actually watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumpy_Artist
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Grumpy_Artist »

kawaiinutzz wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:44 pm
B38E49CE-7E78-482E-9404-088A38C68B50.jpeg3580380F-8CA7-45EF-A963-BF1B1DB41652.jpeg

Girl I wish I had a sugar daddy that can pay for everything I wanted. All I can say is lucky you girl. Lucky you. Just put that media degree to use honey. Also I thought She wasn’t working for mark anymore and making her own stuff? Or was it just Kat and the rest of em. Ethan left and still wasn’t funny just annoying uwu smh Tyler he was alright then his fan base starting getting kissy ass is and preaches about god shit but not fixing his damn community. Kat I hope she’s alright. And yeah Idk I haven’t been paying attention to them. My focus were on Japanese men and black youtubers and actually funny people :rofl:
She did say she wanted to separate from his channel, but what she really contributed there is anyone’s guess. It’s basically what she already was doing with picking and choosing which of Mark’s projects she works on, but apparently, she got promoted from his live action stuff to his bigger projects. I thought she was going out to get the “respect” her work apparently deserved not the paper-thin respect given when you’re the writer/director’s girlfriend. Cause could she honestly say she could get the same opportunities with her own creativity, hard work and skills without clinging to Mark’s work or him just giving her something to feel busy. I guess as long as Mark keeps creating, she can continue to convince herself she has a career.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

MineDressFearless wrote:
springshowers wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Mark owns the house its public record

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

p34chy wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
springshowers wrote:
MineDressFearless wrote:
Mark owns the house its public record
Wait what? How did ya find that out?
Not surprised honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notfaith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notfaith »

alright yall.... I typed this whole thing out and realized I was never logged in, so here's a half-assed summary of what I wanted to rant about that got deleted. you guys seriously have to get a life. I know gg is literally only for people to come on here and be rude to people they don't know out of jealousy or just pure ignorance, but this is the most ridiculous thread I've come by.

like, seriously, guys.

here's a few points I have after deep diving through this thread. I have watching any of Mark's videos for a year or two now, and I am by no means a huge fan of him or Amy (does she have "fans?" ik people like her, and she seems rlly nice, but are there ppl as annoyingly mean and gross as you guys are on here?) so forgive me if something huge changed that makes all of this suddenly invalid (and let's be honest, it won't):

-for how much you guys search for things to complain about, it is hilarious how little you get right about anything. I know I'm going to be came at with torches and pitchforks, but this may be the most frustrating thing to see people talk about. yes, amy works for mark. and contrary to popular belief on here, mark isn't some stupid mindless ape that listens to everything people tell him. they have both, multiple times, said that mark asked amy to work for him, and she took the job because it was a lot more ideal than her old job. if he didn't want her to work for him, he wouldn't have asked! just because he's her boyfriend doesn't mean she isn't going to take a job that is better than her old one. you all would do it too.

-on the oh-so-hot topic of the house they live in, it physically pains me that I even feel like I need to explain this. yes, mark owns the house. guess why they didn't buy the house together? because they hadn't even thought about moving in together when he got the house! she moved in afterwards! I'm so sorry that he didn't sell the house and re-buy it so they could both be on the contract just for you guys.

-this is quite possibly the dumbest complaint I've seen, so I'll just refute this in like two seconds: amy posts about chica because she literally lives with chica and helps mark take care of her. doesn't mean she wants to steal the dog. just because I post about my friend's cat on my instagram doesn't mean I'm trying to steal her pet?

-can you guys please pick one thing to complain about that's consistent? as I was digging through this thread, there is a constant back and forth between everyone saying they dislike amy because she barely puts herself out there, and then changing sides and saying she's on the channel too much. can someone please link me a video (not a twitch stream. I've heard she's been on charity streams in the background) where she is in it for more than, like, thirty seconds? I haven't watched him in a long time, but I have never clicked a video where amy is the center of attention in it. like, it is so annoying that whatever she does, you guys change your opinions to be against her and pretend like there's nothing flawed about your logic.

-this is the last thing I'll talk about because I'm tired and I know nobody actually cares about someone disagreeing with their petty posts about amy posing at an angle that is a degree off from what you would like it to be. just because amy is dating mark doesn't mean she has to like getting attention on social media. I know she works for him, but there is a huge difference between being an on-camera personality and someone who works behind the scenes. if I remember correctly, evan has talked about people not getting into his private life, so where's the outrage at that? oh wait, you guys don't know that evan is mark's assistant, nor do you care, becuase you aren't jealous of evan because he isn't dating mark. just because amy is dating mark doesn't mean she's asking for people to openly attack her; my boyfriend is a manager at denny's, but that doesn't mean I want to suddenly work as a manager at denny's? amy does interactive media making, and works for mark doing such. she tried a youtube channel because she was pressured to, and then didn't like it, but for some reason everyone here treats it like a damn crime. just because you try something out doesn't mean you have to stick with it for the rest of your life.
she is allowed to post on social media, like every single person here does, without facing horrible and unwarranted criticism. if everyone wants to drop their instagram @ ... or not even that, if everyone here wants their @ leaked to tens of thousands of people to get harassed and slut shamed, go right the fuck ahead. see how you like it.

I'm gonna save my breath and end it here, but I felt like someone here needed to be a voice of reason in this absolute hellhole of a thread. forgive me if some of this is slightly off, because tbh the most I do to keep up with them is follow the two on instagram and watch a couple of videos a year from mark's channel.

but like, seriously, guys.

put yourself in her shoes. she didn't start dating mark to be thrown into the endless loop of hate from jealous fans (whether you guys want to admit it or not), she started dating him because she liked him. amy and mark aren't obligated to be lovey-dovey online just so you all feel better about their relationship, or feel better about their chemistry. honestly, if I were her, I'd be the same way; it'd make me hella uncomfortable for millions of people to see me kiss my boyfriend or something. and I don't know them, I don't know their lives, so I can only say so much. just remember that you have no idea how they act when they're not on camera, so just do yourselves all a favor and just shut up for a while. you all look stupid picking apart everything amy does like this.

much love, :FU:

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

And it physically makes me sick to try and read that whole essay on something that doesn't matter to a hill of beans. Seriously? Do we live in a world where people can't have different views on anything anymore? Basically you said your peace, and I understand. Yet, I still can't help but wonder why would you even try and start anything? I mean, seriously? If it didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have even wrote that whole essay on the "issues". What really bothers me about that whole page reply would have to be you seem like the type of person that says that they don't want to throw water on the hornet's nest, yet here you are. We're all pretty welcoming to anyone on this thread, but I can't stand someone that wants to start unnecessary crap. That my friend, is petty.

Btw, nice " f u" emoji, really "burns" my biscuits.

notfaith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notfaith »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:01 pm
And it physically makes me sick to try and read that whole essay on something that doesn't matter to a hill of beans. Seriously? Do we live in a world where people can't have different views on anything anymore? Basically you said your peace, and I understand. Yet, I still can't help but wonder why would you even try and start anything? I mean, seriously? If it didn't matter to you, you wouldn't have even wrote that whole essay on the "issues". What really bothers me about that whole page reply would have to be you seem like the type of person that says that they don't want to throw water on the hornet's nest, yet here you are. We're all pretty welcoming to anyone on this thread, but I can't stand someone that wants to start unnecessary crap. That my friend, is petty.

there's a difference between opinions and attacking ppl, calling them freeloaders and whatnot. this whole thread is just a dumpster fire of attacking the poor girl, so at least the whole essay I wrote makes up for it a little. call it what you want, I guess.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

notfaith wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 pm
Tigerlilly360 wrote:

there's a difference between opinions and attacking ppl, calling them freeloaders and whatnot. this whole thread is just a dumpster fire of attacking the poor girl, so at least the whole essay I wrote makes up for it a little. call it what you want, I guess.
Do you honestly believe what you wrote can "make up" for what has been said? What type of white knight mentality is that? You said at the end of the reply "so shut up for a while." This thread has been dead for months, and weeks with a few posts here and there. Yet you came here to try and start something that doesn't even matter anymore. Not to mention going through and telling people that they are picking everything about her, yet here you are doing the same thing. That's calling the kettle black right there, and I'm not shaming you for anything at all. I'm just stating what I see, you could've put what you said in better words. Instead you came on here, to try and "fix things" and go around to tell people to shut up? Over a thread on the internet, that has been dead for sometime now? That's like going outside and telling winter to stop when it's all ready bloody summer.

notfaith
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by notfaith »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:36 am
notfaith wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:27 pm
Tigerlilly360 wrote:

Do you honestly believe what you wrote can "make up" for what has been said? What type of white knight mentality is that? You said at the end of the reply "so shut up for a while." This thread has been dead for months, and weeks with a few posts here and there. Yet you came here to try and start something that doesn't even matter anymore. Not to mention going through and telling people that they are picking everything about her, yet here you are doing the same thing. That's calling the kettle black right there, and I'm not shaming you for anything at all. I'm just stating what I see, you could've put what you said in better words. Instead you came on here, to try and "fix things" and go around to tell people to shut up? Over a thread on the internet, that has been dead for sometime now? That's like going outside and telling winter to stop when it's all ready bloody summer.
tbh, I didn't really expect/want to come back on here after I posted so this is the last thing I'll say, ig. I didn't come on here to start anything, just kinda to put that out there, the whopping 4 aspects I commented about amidst the endless criticisms that seem to be out there. didn't think it would fix anything, didn't think I'd save the day, or whatever ulterior motive you think I had lol. like you said, I honestly just came here to say my peace and be done w it. ik the thread is kinda dead, but at least I put that out there for anyone who was lurking like me (and honestly? I was just hella heated. I'm over it now, for the most part). this'll probably be the last time I log into this account bc tbh gg isn't my scene, so thanks for calling me out (like legitimately; I get how I sounded a little self righteous).

and also, I just really think the fu emoji is funny.

with love, and seriously only using this emote sarcastically, :FU:

Return to “Planet Peebles”