Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

wtheck why did that girl take Flinstone vitamins instead of prenatals?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

koreanskincarelover6 wrote:wtheck why did that girl take Flinstone vitamins instead of prenatals?
Because she’s only 18 years old and thought it was a good idea to purposefully have a baby? Acacia is also known (well up to recently, she’s on some sort of “veggie” kick right now) only to eat Taco Bell and other fast foods

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

I’m interested in Avery’s new direction for her videos. I think it’s really healthy that she’s trying to step out of Aspyn’s shadow

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

What's the point of a "house tour" if you only show the parts of the house we see in almost every single vlog?

Did they really need another basket for blankets? They have to own like 10 by now right? She even bought a black one when she keeps saying she's trying to add less black and more wood to the house.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Just watched their house tour. It doesn't look even like Parker lives there. Everything always has to be about her. He is like her personal assistant.

theoutlines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theoutlines »

gimmethetea wrote:I’m interested in Avery’s new direction for her videos. I think it’s really healthy that she’s trying to step out of Aspyn’s shadow

I just watched her newest video and I love seeing her try to figure out her own style and move away from doing everything Aspyn does.

ALSO, holy damn, Avery is seriously the prettier one of the two. I kinda forgot what she looked like, but boy does she look so much better than her sister. Just healthy and nature and real. I really hope she doesn't turn into an Aspyn 2.0

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

New video and A & P are going on a date. She claims its Parker's "special day" but is taking him to HER favorite sandwich place. If you are going to go on a date and want to make it special for him why be selfish and not take it to some place that he actually likes??? I don't get how she doesn't understand how that can be so selfish.

theoutlines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theoutlines »

justavisitor123 wrote:New video and A & P are going on a date. She claims its Parker's "special day" but is taking him to HER favorite sandwich place. If you are going to go on a date and want to make it special for him why be selfish and not take it to some place that he actually likes??? I don't get how she doesn't understand how that can be so selfish.
RIGHT?! Also.....if you're trying to surprise him why wouldn't YOU drive him? it was just a lame attempt to make an interesting vlog. Like, Parkers face in the previous vlog when she mentioned the idea seemed so surprised and happy about the idea. She made it sound like it would be a fun day for them away from work/Youtube. Nope, gotta exploit everything for views...

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

mariamay9 wrote:Just watched their house tour. It doesn't look even like Parker lives there. Everything always has to be about her. He is like her personal assistant.
Well I mean Aspyn preciously said she was going to either have to hire someone to help her with YouTube or have Parker do it so.. he is the assistant. Yikes!

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I don't think they're gonna get pregnant this year. It can't be that healthy to be pregnant and fly on long flights multiple times during your pregnancy, is it? I feel like they're gonna spend the whole year clickbaiting with fake pregnancy shit and then try for a baby for next year so they can have their baby by Christmas like Aspyn wants.

Also, as much as I think Aspyn is dumb as shit, at least she's not as dumb as Acacia.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

theoutlines wrote:
justavisitor123 wrote:New video and A & P are going on a date. She claims its Parker's "special day" but is taking him to HER favorite sandwich place. If you are going to go on a date and want to make it special for him why be selfish and not take it to some place that he actually likes??? I don't get how she doesn't understand how that can be so selfish.
RIGHT?! Also.....if you're trying to surprise him why wouldn't YOU drive him? it was just a lame attempt to make an interesting vlog. Like, Parkers face in the previous vlog when she mentioned the idea seemed so surprised and happy about the idea. She made it sound like it would be a fun day for them away from work/Youtube. Nope, gotta exploit everything for views...
She doesn’t do anything for just them. It’s always for youtube. I kinda felt bad for Parker because he seemed excited to have “his day” and take a break from vlogging but nope! lol

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I can't help but feel she wants a baby by Christmas just so they can take those cheesy / lame family Christmas photos (like Acacia and Amber).

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

^screenshot from Avrey’s IG story where aspyn is laughing and showing avrey her phone because she thinks she looks pregnant... yiiiiikes Image

arizona87
Learner
Learner

Post by arizona87 »

Aspyn looks creepy af in the new thumbnail

arizona87
Learner
Learner

Post by arizona87 »

Sorry double post- but I hope this isn’t the trip to Hawaii that she got her mom and luke for Christmas. I feel like her first time in Hawaii should be a quiet relaxing trip with her bf and without her daughter

Post by Guest »

You know what made the house tour weird in my opinion? There's no pictures of them anywhere, like my place has tons of pictures of my friends, boyfriend, family, etc, and I. I feel like those little personal pictures are what makes a house a home you know? And they have 0% of that, like what'd they do with their engagement or wedding pictures? I thought they looked pretty (staged and like a copy from Pinterest but pretty non the less) and yet there's none, idk I just think that's weird

Post by Guest »

arizona87 wrote:Sorry double post- but I hope this isn’t the trip to Hawaii that she got her mom and luke for Christmas. I feel like her first time in Hawaii should be a quiet relaxing trip with her bf and without her daughter

I can totally see them extending the Tarte trip and just having her mom's boyfriend and Aspyn's siblings and probably Parker fly out once the Tarte stuff is over

arizona87
Learner
Learner

Post by arizona87 »

belenyl wrote:You know what made the house tour weird in my opinion? There's no pictures of them anywhere, like my place has tons of pictures of my friends, boyfriend, family, etc, and I. I feel like those little personal pictures are what makes a house a home you know? And they have 0% of that, like what'd they do with their engagement or wedding pictures? I thought they looked pretty (staged and like a copy from Pinterest but pretty non the less) and yet there's none, idk I just think that's weird
Wow that’s so true!! I never thought of that! I totally agree with you, that’s very weird.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”