Taylor Nicole Dean #3

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taylor Nicole Dean #3

Post by soft_kitten »

Sorry for the boring title. The most popular thread name was controversial. But the old thread was about to die.

Anyway Taylor is off to another reptile expo today. Guess she's magically feeling better when she senses there are animals near by that she can neglect.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #3

Post by Tenebre »

I watched her most recent video and I just find her so unlikable. She is just so bland and lifeless. She does not come across as someone who is happy or has a really passion for animals. It doesn't look like they make her happy at all. However, I think she gets a thrill when she is purchasing a new one. Like a child with new shiny toy :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Post by Guest »

I honestly can't with the idiot children commenting on her videos. I got a ball python, care video nao plz. Tons of absolute morons asking for care advice after they buy the animals, or expecting her to get a specific animal so she can do care advice. This is basically directly her goddamned fault. She's basically become what she was accusing Finding Dory of. Well done, Tay.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Lol yeah like every other comment on that video is,"Can you do a care video for (animal Taylor has never owned or cares for improperly)!"

Her fans genuinely think that she has like a degree in animal care or something. Like, she's 20 years old. She doesn't have a degree in anything. Owning some animals doesnt make you an expert in owning them all

Post by Guest »

Can only hope it's 90% stupid 12 year olds that just think they are hard for saying "just got a snake" but I'm sure it's true in enough cases to be depressing.

sephoraholic
Learner
Learner

Post by sephoraholic »

soft_kitten wrote:Sorry for the boring title. The most popular thread name was controversial. But the old thread was about to die.

Anyway Taylor is off to another reptile expo today. Guess she's magically feeling better when she senses there are animals near by that she can neglect.
I was actually going to go to that expo, but I'm sick and couldn't find anyone to go with. Kind of wish I had gone now, though. Also, don't worry about the title. You did just fine!

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner

Post by soft_kitten »

Sigh

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I don't really understand why anyone would want to have that many snakes, especially in the middle of upgrading enclosures.

gnar

Post by gnar »

does anyone else get the feeling that she's going to rehome something soon

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Ugh so we're up to 5 or 6 ball pythons now? Hopefully she doesn't bring home a "surprise" animal too

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

everytime she buys a new animal I hope her minions will start to realize how irresponsible she is, and everytime I’m disappointed. I really don’t get how they can be so oblivious to her negligence.

and I feel the same as gnar, she’ll probably rehome something soon.

erin1789
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by erin1789 »

I’m worried about her tarantula. I feel like she’s way on the back burner, and kind of always has been, but at this point she’ll surely be forgotten.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Another ball python, I called it. She is so predictable. Hopefully she didn’t get any surprise animals as well.

It honestly shocks me that she can still consider buying animals. She has what, 10 snakes now? Even if she dedicated 30 minutes to each one (water changes, handling general maintenance with humidity/temp ect) that is 5 hours a day just for snakes. Kittens are super high maintenance and require attention, she then has all her lizards that I’m presuming need certain humidity that she will at least need to check daily (all presumptions, I don’t own reptiles nor know anything about them). She actually doesn’t have enough time in the day to care for these animals.

She is always tired and fatigued, no way am I judging that because I actually have a sleep disorder (idiopathic hypersomnia) and I’m always tried, but if she sleeps 8 hours a day, that leaves 16 hours free. I truly believe she should be at least dedicating 15-30 minutes to each “low maintenance” animal (snakes/lizards ect that don’t necessarily require handling) just for basic enclosure checks and maintenance every day and then multiple hours with her kittens playing with them and giving them stimulation. Obviously there are 2 kittens so they can keep each other company, but I’m sure they still appreciate human attention. That isn’t even considering the maintenance of her tanks. I truly don’t understand how she is doing it anymore. This was already ridiculous but it’s now getting out of control, she is going to need to start rehoming animals soon before everything truly crumbles.
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

soft_kitten
Learner
Learner

Post by soft_kitten »

Irresponsible

sephoraholic
Learner
Learner

Post by sephoraholic »

soft_kitten wrote:Image

Irresponsible
Jesus Christ, she makes me want to scream. So not only is she handling a snake right after purchase before its settled into its home, but in a moving vehicle. I wonder how long that snake is going to live in a small container while she quickly throws together an inadequate enclosure.

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

gnar wrote:does anyone else get the feeling that she's going to rehome something soon
probably, and she'll never mention the animal again
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Uhohnono
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Uhohnono »

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it? But does anyone think morphine or whatever the new name is seems under weight!?

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

eyecandy017 wrote:
gnar wrote:does anyone else get the feeling that she's going to rehome something soon
probably, and she'll never mention the animal again
At this point she is going to have to start rehoming things to make room for her new animals, she can’t possibly have enough space for all these tanks.

In terms of what she rehomes, I have a feeling it will be some of the lizards. She rarely posts about them. They aren’t cute and cuddly like kittens/hedgehog and she is obsessed with snakes so I doubt she will get rid of any of those, the lizards almost seem like an afterthought to her now
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

Sniperwolf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sniperwolf »

Has there been any recent photos or update on the baby beardie they got? I don't watch her on YT but I feel like on social media it was mentioned once & then ever seen again

Pliffesaurusrex
Learner
Learner

Post by Pliffesaurusrex »

Sniperwolf wrote:Has there been any recent photos or update on the baby beardie they got? I don't watch her on YT but I feel like on social media it was mentioned once & then ever seen again
She showed it for a quick second in her new video, but I would assume since it's not actually her pet she doesn't really do anything for it.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”