Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Kay-da-bomb
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karuna Satori ASMR - Part 2

Post by Kay-da-bomb »

I was just watching a video on a girl who absorbed her twin in the womb or something, and she has like two genetic makeups and it’s causing this lady a lot of pain and immune disorder problems. And guess who I see in the comments? Being ignorant. Her exact words were “first world probs” like be professional first off. Second off this lady is really going through actually medically problems so can’t help. unlike your methadone addiction or whatever was going on. That just really pissed me off. I have the screen shot but idk how to post it.

Kay-da-bomb
Learner
Learner

Post by Kay-da-bomb »

I was just watching a video on a girl who absorb her twin in the womb or something, and she has like two genetic makeup and it’s causing thing lady a lot of pain immune disorder problems. And guess who I see in the comments? Being ignorant. Her exact words were “first world probs” like be professional first off. Second off this lady is really going through actually medically problems so can’t help. unlike your methadone addiction or whatever was going on. That just really pissed me off. I have the screen shot but idk how to post it.

K-Shitori
Talker
Talker

Post by K-Shitori »

Kay-da-bomb wrote:I was just watching a video on a girl who absorbed her twin in the womb or something, and she has like two genetic makeups and it’s causing this lady a lot of pain and immune disorder problems. And guess who I see in the comments? Being ignorant. Her exact words were “first world probs” like be professional first off. Second off this lady is really going through actually medically problems so can’t help. unlike your methadone addiction or whatever was going on. That just really pissed me off. I have the screen shot but idk how to post it.

Ignorant bitch - yet she is constantly talking about her brain fog or how she may have diabetes or dieing of a brain hemmoraige (last one was a joke you know, cause of her being hypochondriac)

You just click upload attachment below you comment box after you hit reply to comment.

Scout2016
Learner
Learner

Post by Scout2016 »

We're getting up there on pages, everyone. Someone want to start a part 3 for this?

Chevybelle07
Debater
Debater

Post by Chevybelle07 »

Well.. gotta give props to karuna for her random psycho aunt roleplays. The last time she did psycho aunt, her accent was way off from what she originally did, but she brought it back today. There was no asmr there, but I did giggle here and there

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Return to “Karuna Satori ASMR”