Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Best Damn Eyebrows" Guerriero - Part 8

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I don't doubt they lie about family illnesses just to avoid their not uploading and that's LOW! :x

musika1218
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by musika1218 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I don't doubt they lie about family illnesses just to avoid their not uploading and that's LOW! :x
I don't think she's lying about grandma's illness, but I do think cancelling her trips to be there for family is total bullshit. I think grandma's medical bills are stacking up and Nicole has to pay for them so she needs to film more to make that paycheck.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

At 22:28 in her new vid she really says “J Lo TIMES Inglot collab”.. how many years has this dumbass been a guru and she still doesn’t understand that the X means BY?! The fact that she’s too stupid to realize saying times makes no fucking sense is so laughable to me. She really is so dumb.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

And not for nothin but who really gives an F about J Lo? I like her but she’s a has been. That’s why she has shows in Vegas (careers go there to die). These gurus are acting like they met fucking Beyoncé. Anyone can buy a ticket to meet J Lo and thousands do so every month. :roll:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In my humble opinion JLO is lowlife and tacky.. so... yeah... Nicole has to love her! :roll:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Nicole: My tooth is hurting so bad, Oh my gawwwwwdt

Also Nicole:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread name suggestions?
Nicole 'Ursula' Guerriero

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

sparkles wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread name suggestions?
Nicole 'Ursula' Guerriero
I'm sorry but i just laughed way harder than I should have at this lollll

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

sparkles wrote:Nicole: My tooth is hurting so bad, Oh my gawwwwwdt

Also Nicole:

Ugh, her nail length is so gross.Image

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

The only women who can have nails like that are the women with no job :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sparkles wrote:Nicole: My tooth is hurting so bad, Oh my gawwwwwdt

Also Nicole:

Stop eating sugar or brush your teeth 3x a day then dammit! :roll:

Also her nails are so long, they have reached comical lengths now. (no pun intended!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fitbyfitness
Talker
Talker

Post by fitbyfitness »

To all of you who say J LO is a has been ect, women performers go to Vegas because it allows them to have a stable life for their children and still perform and make money, it's why you seem women more than men there.

Also, J Lo has some serious iconic looks, make up, and style. She was the booty before Kim K was ever a thought. Sorry- I stan for J LO with my life LOL- of course anyone would be excited to meet her.

I think Nicole did a terrible job reviewing her collection though. It wasn't even really a review or talk about the product. Which annoys me.

Jenkhim
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenkhim »

starsicle11 wrote:And not for nothin but who really gives an F about J Lo? I like her but she’s a has been. That’s why she has shows in Vegas (careers go there to die). These gurus are acting like they met fucking Beyoncé. Anyone can buy a ticket to meet J Lo and thousands do so every month. :roll:
Idc for nor get why ppl fawn over Beyonce but hey, everyone has different perspectives. Personally, I would see JLo over Bey anyday.

There’s an ecard saying something like “the good thing about turning 30 and having looks going downhill is that it can be blamed on age and not being lazy.”

In Nicole’s case, that is far from the truth. We all know she is lazy as fck (especially regarding her “career”). To think she was one of my favorite youtubers and how I stuck up for her. She really let some of us down. And yes, Nicole maybe your teeth hurt so damn much all the time is because of the amount of sugar and candy you eat 24/7. Why are these people so dumb??

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

fitbyfitness wrote:To all of you who say J LO is a has been ect, women performers go to Vegas because it allows them to have a stable life for their children and still perform and make money, it's why you seem women more than men there.

Also, J Lo has some serious iconic looks, make up, and style. She was the booty before Kim K was ever a thought. Sorry- I stan for J LO with my life LOL- of course anyone would be excited to meet her.

I think Nicole did a terrible job reviewing her collection though. It wasn't even really a review or talk about the product. Which annoys me.
Agreed she did not exactly review or demo the products in a good way which is shitty considering she got a major free trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hellyeah wrote:
fitbyfitness wrote: I think Nicole did a terrible job reviewing her collection though. It wasn't even really a review or talk about the product. Which annoys me.
Agreed she did not exactly review or demo the products in a good way which is shitty considering she got a major free trip.
How come in youTube land you can get by being half-assed- still go on brand trips and get so much free PR?! In a real life job you would get fired! :? :o

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

fitbyfitness wrote:To all of you who say J LO is a has been ect, women performers go to Vegas because it allows them to have a stable life for their children and still perform and make money, it's why you seem women more than men there.

Honestly I think women just sell more tickets than a man would in Vegas. 8-) Both J Lo and Britney have big things they do outside of performing (perfume lines, clothing lines..) so to say they need those Vegas shows to provide for their fams is a little... dramatic lol. It’s just the last leg of their career (like Bette Midler, Cher- both iconic). Nothing wrong with that. I like J Lo too I was js.

Anyway, frig Nicole.

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”