WithKendra

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WithKendra

Post by whiterabbit »

I search for a thread on her and couldn't see one and I wanted to voice my opinions.

I used to like her videos quite a bit but every since she's had her twin girls it's been NON STOP BABIES. I understand that having twins will take up a large portion of your life but it's every video. Even her what I eat in a day was what I eat in a day...with twins. It would be nice to have some non baby content.
I'm currently pregnant so I understand the pull of wanting to share everything but I don't just cause I know not everyone wants to be bombarded with BABIES. Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lolaav
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: WithKendra

Post by lolaav »

:rofl:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

her babies are so blah, how can such a cute woman and such a handsome man have such ugly babies? :roll: I'm sorry, but the babies need to be cute for people to want to watch them. Hers also scream a hell of a lot.

SaveLeyla
Debater
Debater

Post by SaveLeyla »

I think she sees her twins as a ticket to subscribers. Her channel wasn’t growing much before she got pregnant so she has twins and wants to milk it.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I'm really over the twins being all over every video. And yeah sorry, they're really not cute and kinda bratty.

gg_sparkles94
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gg_sparkles94 »

Every post since Owen is sponsored on her IG...🙄

Ibotta
Chat Books
Perfect Bar
Ruggable
Vitacost
Walmart
Kypris Beauty
Love to Dream USA
Ralph’s
More Vitacost/Enjoy Life

And this is just in the last MONTH. That doesn’t even include multiple tags of the most insane nuances of every photo and the like to know it. She’s really starting to put me off with all of this.

It’s very ambiguous when she is sponsored and/or doing an ad. She never puts #ad anywhere and is a master at slipping it in to what seems like a random conversation. She almost NEVER MENTIONS she was gifted product.

I used to like her and it’s seriously wearing on me. Her new baby is only two months now...and official able to be a money prop.

I think baby #3 is making them amp up the $$$ hunt.

Return to “V-Z”