It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: It’sSoGoodByTiffanyD Part 11

Post by Ccc123000 »

She spends more than 5 minutes trying to articulate how grossed out she is about Chick Fil A workers’ food handling habits. One can speculate that is what she means to say, because despite using so many words, she is overall incoherent.

Don’t go through the damn drive thru or buy food other people have prepared, if you are so concerned! Einstein sprayed her cup with sanitizer. Okay.

She grinds my gears so much with her sense of entitlement. Her only contribution to humanity is to be the poster child for “label whore.” Ugh stop flexing your labels and go out there and do something for others, for a change.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blahblahblahblah »

Ccc123000 wrote:She spends more than 5 minutes trying to articulate how grossed out she is about Chick Fil A workers’ food handling habits. One can speculate that is what she means to say, because despite using so many words, she is overall incoherent.

Don’t go through the damn drive thru or buy food other people have prepared, if you are so concerned! Einstein sprayed her cup with sanitizer. Okay.

She grinds my gears so much with her sense of entitlement. Her only contribution to humanity is to be the poster child for “label whore.” Ugh stop flexing your labels and go out there and do something for others, for a change.
Here’s a novel idea: Don’t go out to eat right now.

Her stupidity and ignorance is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I tried to watch her car vlog. I couldn’t get past the first 3-4 minutes of her talking about Chick Fil A workers. If she
hates their habits why is she eating there? All that blabbing without one coherent thought. I just clicked out. I was
reminded of why I stopped watching her a long time ago.

Nobody wants to watch her stuff food in her mouth either.

I will try to watch her Birkin video. Maybe she will be halfway coherent. She needs to try to edit a little. She doesn’t
make any sense.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:00 pm
I tried to watch her car vlog. I couldn’t get past the first 3-4 minutes of her talking about Chick Fil A workers. If she
hates their habits why is she eating there? All that blabbing without one coherent thought. I just clicked out. I was
reminded of why I stopped watching her a long time ago.

Nobody wants to watch her stuff food in her mouth either.

I will try to watch her Birkin video. Maybe she will be halfway coherent. She needs to try to edit a little. She doesn’t
make any sense.
I made it to the two minute mark & like you said, was quickly reminded why I know longer watch her. DId she EVER get her thoughts together?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Gurugossiping wrote: It's like she has 4 different people in her head that want to say different things and she can never get her thoughts out. It's really frustrating to watch, and that's why I haven't watched in almost a year. Oh, and also because she's a hypocrite and a logo-whore lol
I will go months between attempting to watch a video. Every time I try I am amazed that a woman her age is so inarticulate.
Can’t just one of the people that are in her head talk at one time?

I wonder if all of those different people in her head talk at once when they are eating dinner? Can you imagine what her
family thinks when all of those different personalities talk at the same time? Brad never knows which person he is actually
talking to in that vapid empty head. :rofl:

sunshine52
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunshine52 »

Has anyone watched her Instagram live? Her daughter speaks in it...does she have development delays? Speech issues? I don’t really keep up with Tiffany’s videos...has she shared anything about this? Maybe it’s just me but it seems like there’s something very wrong with her speech (?)

sunshine52
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunshine52 »

Maybe she has hearing problems, which affect her speech? Just a guess.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I could understand her. She may have a slight speech impediment.

Nothing like the twins on Itsjudyslife. They just turned 6 and the mom puts sub titles up so you can understand them. So Olivia is good in my book compared to those girls. Lol.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

Tiffany sweetheart, your neighbors do not follow you on your Instagram because you’re not famous. Take a seat.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Did she say her and Brad both work from home? Last video she said when he did real estate like he doesn’t anymore. Than how do they afford all those pricey cars. I must be doing something wrong.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

melsanbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by melsanbutt »

wow, her hair really got trashed. when she pulls the bottom around her shoulder you can see just how thin & fraile it looks.

clicked out after 2 mins.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

Tiffy no one is going to be looking at your Birkin or your new Mercedes with that scraggly ass hair. We all know how truly insecure you really are so why don’t you go get some extensions or a decent wig

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

H8trAide wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:21 pm
Did she say her and Brad both work from home? Last video she said when he did real estate like he doesn’t anymore. Than how do they afford all those pricey cars. I must be doing something wrong.

Didn’t I read on here that Tiff claimed that Brad was retired? Now she claims he works from home. What kind of job does
Brad have? Is he a stay at home dad? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that so why would lie about it. :roll:

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

I haven’t watched Tiffany in years so I may be confusing her with someone else or I’m just really behind on the gossip but isn’t her husband an engineer? And does he still not make an appearance on her videos? Quarantine life has me checking up on youtubers I haven’t watched in a decade lol

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Post by jrsipult »

Still no Birkin video. You buy the luxury bag that trumps all other luxury bags out there. You “casually” take a staged photo for IG with your orange boxes all strategically stacked in the corner of the photo and no video yet Tiff what gives?

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

I don't think any of these luxury influencers know what to do right now. She can't post a Birkin unboxing, that would be the 2020 equivalent of telling her laid off followers to eat cake.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Why is she so defensive about her weight/dress size? She's not even remotely big, TBH.

On her favorites video, she's talking about the lace dress. She said she wears a medium...then quickly says she has a big ribcage and alludes to having a "bigger chest." :rofl: Wearing a Medium is not a crime. No one cares. We see your size and you seem just fine. She really should loosen up about this. I wonder if she has some body dysmorphia issues.

-chiMama+_
Talker
Talker

Post by -chiMama+_ »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Cccdelete23000 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm
Why is she so defensive about her weight/dress size? She's not even remotely big, TBH.

On her favorites video, she's talking about the lace dress. She said she wears a medium...then quickly says she has a big ribcage and alludes to having a "bigger chest." :rofl: Wearing a Medium is not a crime. No one cares. We see your size and you seem just fine. She really should loosen up about this. I wonder if she has some body dysmorphia issues.
she has a young daughter. she better knock it off with this mindset
She’s going to be unrecognizable by the time her daughter is old enough to learn mama’s self-hating ways. She will spend a lifetime lying to her kid about how pretty she is. She’s adorable now. I just mean that tiff will spend a lifetime telling Olivia that the traits she inherited from mommy are beautiful- yet she completely changed them all. Olivia is Tiff, with Brad’s red hair.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

smg19 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm
I haven’t watched Tiffany in years so I may be confusing her with someone else or I’m just really behind on the gossip but isn’t her husband an engineer? And does he still not make an appearance on her videos? Quarantine life has me checking up on youtubers I haven’t watched in a decade lol
If I'm not wrong, his family has a business selling medical supplies or something. He did sales before getting into real estate, but according to what some people have dug up on here, he only sold one house and hasn't done anything since then.

I'm curious what Brad does now too. Maybe dropshipping or something where he just has to manage a website? That stuff isn't as stable as Tiffany's shilling though.

And hey at least Tiffany isn't as tone-deaf as some influencers still flaunting luxury hauls and bags and crap.

melsanbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by melsanbutt »

I'm probably reaching here, but...is Olivia hard of hearing? She's always yelling, yeah kids do that, but all the time? When Tiffany did that troll hair do she kept hair over the ears, maybe to hide hearing aids?

Yes, I am THAT bored. Like I said, probably reaching.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”