Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 3

Post by tinyjammybeans »

cherry_chanelxo wrote:does anyone know which vlog it is where naz is with jared and maral for jared’s birthday? i watched it a long time ago but i want to watch it to cringe again lol but i can’t find itttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i’ve been wondering the same exact thing! so if anyone finds that video, thank you in advance

yarathemua
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by yarathemua »

Search up on Youtube "Celebrating Jared's B-Day | LA Day 4" if you want to see Naz give Jared candy for his birthday :)

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

yarathemua wrote:Search up on Youtube "Celebrating Jared's B-Day | LA Day 4" if you want to see Naz give Jared candy for his birthday :)
7/11 $4 gift SMH

cutelilbunny123
Learner
Learner

Post by cutelilbunny123 »

Hsr93 wrote:Yasmin did Get a nose job
loooool please stop reaching, the girl didn't get a nose job. her nose is the exact same. if it looks different to you it's down to lighting or makeup

Hsr93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hsr93 »

cutelilbunny123 wrote:to
OK, sorry, i will never leave a commet here again, it was my first and last time, sorry...

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Hsr93 wrote:
cutelilbunny123 wrote:to
OK, sorry, i will never leave a commet here again, it was my first and last time, sorry...
it really isn’t that serious hun :/

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

Okay im with whoever said yas got a liquid rhinoplasty. Its very subtle that’s why her nose looks different but not so much. But I’m assuming she didn’t like it cause she went to 7qspa today which is too soon so I’m assuming she’s getting something undone. She’s probably gonna dissolve it cause she either didn’t like it or didn’t want the drama. Also, someone asked if she got her nose done in her most recent IG pic, and she didn’t say anything. Knowing the kavaris and how defensive they are, they woulda said NO right away if it was false lol.

MagicK
Talker
Talker

Post by MagicK »

I feel so bad for Yas. Because of her dumb little sister she’s leading a vapid, plastic-surgery obsessed life. Don’t get me wrong, Yas is 100% responsible for her actions and there’s so much about her and the things she’s done that I criticize. But I also can’t help but think that if she had a different little sister, she could have had a normal life. Yas once lived “normally”, she went to the movies with her friends and went to school and was confident in her looks and loved herself... UNLIKE Naz. Naz had no friends ever and her identity was always external validation, she takes every chance she can to remind everyone that she hated “insert body part here” from “insert young age here” and that’s why she’s getting “insert procedure here”.

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

I just wanna be clear, Yasmin, and the rest of her family aren’t annoying. I mean Yasmin can be a little annoying sometimes but I actually like her. I just grown to really hate Naz because of how superficial she is. She cares about her image too much and ever since she got with mel and dropped maral, her characters been trash! I started to notice how she doesn’t really notice her supporters as much as other influencers care about their supporters. She tries to act like shes too famous and she doesn’t see anyones comments but she definitely does cause she’s always responding to hate. Lol.

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

Idk if anyone is into astrology here but Naz is a sag with a Leo moon which I feel like a lot of her narcissism and constant need for validation comes from that. Also Yasmin is a Leo with an Aries moon if that clears anything up... lol

Niake
Talker
Talker

Post by Niake »

princessonfleek wrote:Idk if anyone is into astrology here but Naz is a sag with a Leo moon which I feel like a lot of her narcissism and constant need for validation comes from that. Also Yasmin is a Leo with an Aries moon if that clears anything up... lol
naz is definitely narcissistic. Yas is more chill and friendly. Naz thinks her beauty intimidates people but really it’s cause she’s a bitch lol

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

I feel like yas is definitely more friendly and humble than Naz but I do have to say she’s more outgoing/obnoxious than Naz. She does share the same moon as Cardi b I kind of get similar vibes from both of them like with Yasmin and that fake ass accent

6sideting
Informer
Informer

Post by 6sideting »

Yas is just so much more genuine and natural despite her obnoxious moments. Naz is an asshole. She skips out on going with Yas to Ohio, then when she does go it's to see her dumbass boyfriend not even her parents. Then she skips out on spending her mom's last day in LA with her and Yas. Wth was she doing all day that she couldn't hang out with her mom and her sister for one day?

sjfnjfhnf
Talker
Talker

Post by sjfnjfhnf »

Niake wrote:Also, I feel like Yasmin puts so much more effort in the vlogs than Naz does!! Naz is sooo lazy she facetimes mel, plays with her cat, eats out, and tries to squeeze in a night out with either daisy, karla, or swoozie LOL. She’s beyond lazy and doesn’t care about her supporters AT ALL

I read this as "tries to squeeze into a dress for a night out" LMAO

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

i can’t figure out how to quote the snap w naz and karla but oh my god she looks so fucking ugly!!!! karla is literally exactly who she wants to embody but she’s literally the walmart brand, her mouth looks fuckin huge and her eyebrows are so long ewww naz wtf

shesaiddat__
Debater
Debater

Post by shesaiddat__ »

look at her latest ig pic!!! am i tripping or is the pole between her arm and midsection thinner than the rest of the pole..... why can’t she just accept that she doesn’t have a nice body??? i literally can’t unsee this now

onyxannette
Learner
Learner

Post by onyxannette »

Niake wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 9ccd21.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180427</span><span>/</span><span>72951a9ae90aafcf2b2d6594199ccd21</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>] Maral posted and deleted this sooo quick lol remember jareds last bday? Lol

I have her notifications on, but when I went to the tweet it was deleted! Naz gave candy as a gift for his birthday. She went to go fix her camera to post a shitty vlog and came back with CANDY jeez she put no effort and Jared was so nice trying to make it positive

TotallySocialSpies
Talker
Talker

Post by TotallySocialSpies »

I don’t even think Naz and Paula are even close anymore.

maisondenoirceur
Informer
Informer

Post by maisondenoirceur »

princessonfleek wrote:Idk if anyone is into astrology here but Naz is a sag with a Leo moon which I feel like a lot of her narcissism and constant need for validation comes from that. Also Yasmin is a Leo with an Aries moon if that clears anything up... lol
No wonder! Sags are always making impulsive decisions, careless, are over-confident and can be immature af (the undeveloped ones) and Leos are obsessed with themselves and constantly need validity and being told they're pretty. Makes a lot of sense now

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

maisondenoirceur wrote:
No wonder! Sags are always making impulsive decisions, careless, are over-confident and can be immature af (the undeveloped ones) and Leos are obsessed with themselves and constantly need validity and being told they're pretty. Makes a lot of sense now

I'm a Leo and that is the complete opposite to me. I really don't think these star signs mean anything no offence lol. You'll find traits in every person regardless of their star sign.
Anyways, I agree I don't think they are close to anyone anymore. But Paula seemed to drift as soon as she got a man.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”