ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

Post by ewokfan11 »

Summersby wrote:
flute_loop wrote:On Colette's Instagram story you could see the background of their bedroom. They used to have a larger picture of Shay and Colette from their wedding surrounded by smaller pictures. The big picture is gone.
Woah, really? :o
I also noticed stuff was missing from his nightstand - like his gun box that only he can access with his fingerprint. I bet he really is living in the guesthouse.

Laurina
Learner
Learner

Post by Laurina »

Perhaps Shay isn't allowed back in until he cleans up his act? I doubt they're getting divorced, as they're still together sometimes (like when they went skiing earlier this week).
Good for her though! When the news first came out, I would never have expected her to actually kick him out. She's doing a lot better than I thought she would be. It's good to see that she's no longer his servant/doormat but that she's actually doing things for herself.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

michelle wrote:I can't believe people actually thought that fat unkempt loser was kicked out. Colette will never leave him, or ask him to leave. She'll continue to read bullshit self help books and convince herself that Shay's "dalliances" are her fault. No amount of time with her sisters will help her see the light. I truly believe her cult-like religion has her trapped in their shitty relationship. I don't commend them for "working through" it, because I don't believe anything has changed. He'll do it again....drink, and probably actually physically cheat next time and Collette will laugh it off again. Ugh, he's so gross. I guess love really is blind.
She DOES have five kids with him. Even if she wanted to cut off contact, she still has to share custody with him to some extent for at least the next 14 years. And I don't necessarily think they're working through anything, she may just be making sure the kids' lives are as stable and normal as she can offer in this transitional period of their lives.

The kids still need to have some relationship with their father, and Colette is thinking of their best interests when she grins and bears it for 'family' outings and having dinners together so they can experience some kind of normalcy while big changes are happening. The kids already have had to weather his scandal, his alcoholism and irresponsibility, and deal with what looks like a physical separation of unknown length. Their dad has moved out to some extent, things aren't what they used to be. And yet, she takes her own feelings and needs and puts them second for the sake of the kids so they can experience their family together, even if things are not good between their parents. She's a champ for that IMO.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

That's why I don't understand people who will have babies with someone but are hesitant to marry them. It isn't just until the kids are 18 anyway. That person is in your life to some extent _forever_. If she is putting aside her feelings and being civil for the kids, she definitely has my respect. My ex and I aren't perfect co-parents, but we worked really hard to be civil and put the kids first. His second wife and her husband didn't do that. And not only did her kids pay, mine did too-- because it affected the whole blended family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

kittycatpancake wrote:
michelle wrote:I can't believe people actually thought that fat unkempt loser was kicked out. Colette will never leave him, or ask him to leave. She'll continue to read bullshit self help books and convince herself that Shay's "dalliances" are her fault. No amount of time with her sisters will help her see the light. I truly believe her cult-like religion has her trapped in their shitty relationship. I don't commend them for "working through" it, because I don't believe anything has changed. He'll do it again....drink, and probably actually physically cheat next time and Collette will laugh it off again. Ugh, he's so gross. I guess love really is blind.
She DOES have five kids with him. Even if she wanted to cut off contact, she still has to share custody with him to some extent for at least the next 14 years. And I don't necessarily think they're working through anything, she may just be making sure the kids' lives are as stable and normal as she can offer in this transitional period of their lives.

The kids still need to have some relationship with their father, and Colette is thinking of their best interests when she grins and bears it for 'family' outings and having dinners together so they can experience some kind of normalcy while big changes are happening. The kids already have had to weather his scandal, his alcoholism and irresponsibility, and deal with what looks like a physical separation of unknown length. Their dad has moved out to some extent, things aren't what they used to be. And yet, she takes her own feelings and needs and puts them second for the sake of the kids so they can experience their family together, even if things are not good between their parents. She's a champ for that IMO.
Well said. I'm wondering if perhaps that's why Shay was so vulgar toward her. Perhaps they really are quietly separated, but for the sake of their children are still maintaining somewhat of a relationship. A sort of "lets be friends" scenario.

Post by Guest »

He doesn’t have to be in the guest house, they have an empty bedroom downstairs, no?

HONEY_AND_MILK
Learner
Learner

Post by HONEY_AND_MILK »

That vid of him calling collette a b*tch honestly infuriated me. Idc that it was a joke its disrespectful af! It's also crazy to me how obsessed he is with social media and his need to put his life out there, like even in an inappropriate moment like that where they clearly weren't in a good mood he feels the need to whip his phone out and record?? It makes zero sense to me. Put your fucking camera away!

You'd think he'd be on his best behaviour considering everything yet he's still acting inappropriately such as being out late singing in the streets and calling his wife a B AND he's recording it all as he's doing it. It's like he's on self destruction mode rn. It's probably due to the fact he can't handle not being the respected figure he once was so now he's just like oh well, may as well continue on this path of destruction.

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

Exactly this. I can’t get over how he’s at it every day now. At first it was the odd pic, spaced out, then the odd insta vid &no talking, and now it has snowballed into the shay show! Back at it getting the kids to perform like puppets when Gavin and Avia were singing to the uke: ‘oh are you starting already?’ Gavin: ‘ yeah you told us to practice?’ Setting up scenes, filming himself at the chair lift ski thing.

Like you said, why isn’t he on his best behaviour? How can he and his family think this is ok or a good idea? Colette looks pained when he films her and sometimes the older kids too have a look of ‘dad what are you doing?’

It’s only been a year. A year is nothing, to really focus on what matters. But he can’t, big ego can’t just ‘be’. It’s really so completely arrogant and if anything shows what these holier than thou religious nut men think they are: above their women for a start. Casey just sods off into the wilderness for months and leaves Kayli. And yeah if he were a kind, warm and affectionate man I could imagine someone could put up with that, but she’s made it very clear, albeit subtly, over the years that he is not. What is up with this arrogance. These blokes think they are the shit? They have beautiful, kind and thoughtful wives. IT IS BAFFLING :rofl:

CoffeeandContempt
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeandContempt »

She's pathetic for staying in it, sorry. He's not going to change.

As a child who had parents that stayed together "for the kids" I'm here to say first hand that its a complete shitshow behind the scenes. My siblings and I talked about how we all WISHED my parents would get divorced by the time we were old enough to understand what was going on. It was miserable, they were miserable, we were miserable.

At least if she left her kids would get the message that you shouldn't tolerate people who disrespect you, that you can make it your own. They're gonna resent her either way, might as well make it worth your while.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

wait i missed it what do you mean he called her a B?? Jokingly or?? when was this?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mushypeas wrote:Exactly this. I can’t get over how he’s at it every day now. At first it was the odd pic, spaced out, then the odd insta vid &no talking, and now it has snowballed into the shay show! Back at it getting the kids to perform like puppets when Gavin and Avia were singing to the uke: ‘oh are you starting already?’ Gavin: ‘ yeah you told us to practice?’ Setting up scenes, filming himself at the chair lift ski thing.

Like you said, why isn’t he on his best behaviour? How can he and his family think this is ok or a good idea? Colette looks pained when he films her and sometimes the older kids too have a look of ‘dad what are you doing?’

It’s only been a year. A year is nothing, to really focus on what matters. But he can’t, big ego can’t just ‘be’. It’s really so completely arrogant and if anything shows what these holier than thou religious nut men think they are: above their women for a start. Casey just sods off into the wilderness for months and leaves Kayli. And yeah if he were a kind, warm and affectionate man I could imagine someone could put up with that, but she’s made it very clear, albeit subtly, over the years that he is not. What is up with this arrogance. These blokes think they are the shit? They have beautiful, kind and thoughtful wives. IT IS BAFFLING :rofl:
It doesn't help that every time he posts, there are people lining up to suck up to him. "Please start vlogging again!" "We miss you" "When are you going to start vlogging again? You promised!"
Here's a sample. No wonder his ego is out of control. My favorite is "you inspired me to be healthy!" He's not inspiring anyone to be healthy now. His long greasy hair and unkempt beard, and the drinking, and his pudgy gut... Ick. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

CoffeeandContempt wrote:She's pathetic for staying in it, sorry. He's not going to change.

As a child who had parents that stayed together "for the kids" I'm here to say first hand that its a complete shitshow behind the scenes. My siblings and I talked about how we all WISHED my parents would get divorced by the time we were old enough to understand what was going on. It was miserable, they were miserable, we were miserable.

At least if she left her kids would get the message that you shouldn't tolerate people who disrespect you, that you can make it your own. They're gonna resent her either way, might as well make it worth your while.
You're assuming they're not separated, though. Judging by what we've seen and what people have pointed out here, they are not the lovey dovey couple they used to be. Some even speculate (by the lack of Shay's things in the house) that they might actually be sleeping in separate houses. As someone else said above, they might just be keeping things as normal as possible for the kids. That doesn't mean they're "staying together" for the kids. It just means they might be doing the adult thing and being civil toward one another and taking this process slow to give the kids plenty of time to adjust.

PrinnyPolo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrinnyPolo »

urtrash wrote:wait i missed it what do you mean he called her a B?? Jokingly or?? when was this?
It was a few days ago now, they were on the ski lift and he ‘jokingly’ called her a bitch for something I can’t remember what it was but she just laughed awkwardly in reply to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

paperbag wrote:He doesn’t have to be in the guest house, they have an empty bedroom downstairs, no?
Well, I think maybe Kayli and Casey moved out just so Shay could move in. Didn't they move into the new house right about the same time Shay got out of rehab? I'm guessing Shay only went to rehab in July after Colette kicked him out for continuing to drink after the scandal and he's even relapsed SINCE rehab (and he was there for three months).

I'm sure she was fed up with all of it and rightfully kicked him out of the house. He's lucky they have the guesthouse!! If it were me he'd be looking for a "bachelor" apartment far, far away!

Shay certainly hasn't cleaned up his act over the past year.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

kittycatpancake wrote: And yet, she takes her own feelings and needs and puts them second for the sake of the kids so they can experience their family together, even if things are not good between their parents. She's a champ for that IMO.
I have to disagree with this part.

Colette isn't choosing to put her feelings and needs second; that's been her lifestyle for her entire marriage. It's all that she knows. At one time, it was all about putting Shay first. Now, she's a martyr for the kids.

Putting aside her, possible, sacrifices to ensure her kids have a relationship with their father, I wonder how much responsibility she takes for the damage her choices have caused her children.

mrs_damon
Learner
Learner

Post by mrs_damon »

Here's the video where he calls her a bitch:

IMO It doesn't matter if you've managed to be the greatest human being on Earth after betraying your spouse and they say that they've 100% forgiven you... making a "joke" like that (however "inside" it may be) is absolutely ridiculous. I have an immensely dark and twisted humour, however if I know the person I'm with is uncomfortable wth certain things I say, I don't say it. You know, like how an adult would act because I respect them enough to not press on things they don't want to be pressed on. Profanity for a lot of people is the literal end all be all (I have no idea why but it is for some) and as someone who swears like the offspring of a trucker and a sailor, if I'm around certain people who shudder at the word "fuck" I DONT SAY IT.

My god man, I don't know what it is with the older Butler brothers that they treat their wives with such disrespect. These two should worship the ground Kayli & Colette walk on.

Post by Guest »

I used to watch the Shaytards a long, long time ago before the whole sexting scandal. They really seemed like the perfect family. So this was a big eye-opener for me. A lot of "social media stars" may seem like they have perfect lives and everything is all sunshine and rainbows ON camera, but sometimes it's the exact opposite.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Well if they’re separated and living in separate homes or rooms then I wonder how shay is handling his sex life or lack thereof. Judging by his personality we know that he is an ego maniac, narcissist with an inflated sense of self importance. Men like him who are wealthy and famous tend to have a sense of entitlement and authority over others. They treat their sex life as a measurement of their status and power. So more money and fame =more women.

We know that he’s a raging alcoholic with a sex addiction, and prolonged celibacy can further increase his instability and put his mental state at a fragile state.

None of this can cure the situation. He either needs to fully move out on his own and live a bachelor lifestyle or he needs to 100% reconcile with Colette and have a stable intimate life with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

that's the thing...assume colette on some level "kicked him out" or isn't spending nights w/ him BUT doesn't want a divorce-- well where does that leave sex??? it's obvious shay gets off on having control and sex is probably a main outlet for him to feel like he has power (ew ew ew) yeah it's great if colette isn't with him but are they just gonna stay legally married and she'll ignore him sexting or even sleeping with others...? or just sleep with him to keep him from straying...? hopefully not that option.

There's so many possible options- they're together and still live mostly together, they're together but also "not" together, or they are actually planning to separate (though that doesn't make sense because why would you be skiing together and whatnot???) At the end of the day, if shay isn't having sex with colette, he's gonna lose his mind and seek it elsewhere. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if another twitter DM scandal pops up someday. he is DYING to be the center of attention again but he knows his family is over vlogging. I think especially Avia really dislikes him and probably wants to defend her mom. She seems so embarrassed in a lot of the insta videos he's posted :/

i mean Colette is only 35-- she could find someone so much better even though she has kids w/ Shay...it just sucks that he couldn't get his shit together. i keep thinking of that video he posted when he fessed up to drinking, all manic talking about his "angel of a wife"...it made it so clear he kept drinking, kept lying about it, and now escapes responsibility by skiing and browsing instagram.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

skittles wrote:At the end of the day, if shay isn't having sex with colette, he's gonna lose his mind and seek it elsewhere.
Well, lots of married dads that age have sex like once/twice a year - i know a few personally who complain about it, but don't CHEAT - so he can figure out a way to pleasure himself. Colette has FIVE kids, she's probably too tired for sex...and I don't blame her. Shay is also not looking his best.

Shay needs to REALLY win Colette back, but I doubt he can. He seems so lost in himself and his ego now.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”