Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel

Post by Pok »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:25 am
suowak wrote:
heidij wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 am
I was really surprised by how she looked in the Bunnings YouTube clip. I don’t know if it was because she wasn’t in control of the angles and editing, or because she was next to the other Rachel who is a very different build, or maybe it was shot a while ago?

She looked completely different to her Instagram account and videos.

I guess that serves as a reminder that what you see from ”influencers” is rarely real.
Yes!!! Thank you, that you are bringing this up! I actually still follow Rachel on her channels and watch her regularly, but rather for the aesthetics than any helpful tips. But anyway, I was soooo surprised as I saw her in the Bunnings video, I had to stop and rewind the intro to make sure that my eyes are functioning! It might have been shot at the peak of her bulking season (I understand that she does this classical split), but still, she looks so different from what she had been presenting on IG even this while ago. When I compare that to the gym mirror selfies she put in her stories, I gotta say, she is a magician in getting the right angle! Seriously, she does have some skill. It´s actually amazing.
Holy shit was this video recent? (Sorry, idk who Bunnings is?). Anyways she looks better in the shots of her in the video rather than the gym selfie Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea if its recent byt bunnings is an Australian hardware store.

suowak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suowak »

heidij wrote:

Holy shit was this video recent? (Sorry, idk who Bunnings is?). Anyways she looks better in the shots of her in the video rather than the gym selfie Image

The video was published very recently but it must have been shot a while ago. Idk if she looks that good in the Bunnings video, I don´t like her make-up looks. Like you can see the texture too much and it is pretty orange. It might be the light, the camera or whatever, like not her fault at all, but the difference is striking.

Her gym postures are mad, I can only imagine her practicing it for hours straight.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by bubbles_328 »

suowak wrote:
heidij wrote:

The video was published very recently but it must have been shot a while ago. Idk if she looks that good in the Bunnings video, I don´t like her make-up looks. Like you can see the texture too much and it is pretty orange. It might be the light, the camera or whatever, like not her fault at all, but the difference is striking.

Her gym postures are mad, I can only imagine her practicing it for hours straight.
Yes! I noticed the difference in the makeup too compared to the skin color of her actual neck. Or def looked mismatched.

I am thinking it wasn’t shot recently but posted recently bc her friend Rachel has since moved to Canada and has been living there. I know she hasn’t been moved for that long but gosh, this had to have been filmed quite a long time ago bc I just can’t imagine that’s how she really looks compared to her recent selfies. Image

Do ppl really photoshop themselves to look THAT different ?! (Lol). I’m sure it’s possible somehow, but, damn Image

suowak
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suowak »

So someone made her aware so she posted this in her IG stories.
ig2.png
ig.png
(The picture from 2017 is truly out of context, she was quite thin back then.)

Just as I thought, it was her bulking phase. But sorry, girl, if you´re bulking, then why don´t just post bulking pictures in your stories, instead of those mini-waisted ones :roll: you can´t blame people for thinking you are lying, when you never show your other side, am I right? :fit:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sapphirerain »

Um, whoah, she legitimately looks scary. Am I the only one who feels this way...?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She was so pretty, what a waste...

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

sapphirerain wrote:Image

Um, whoah, she legitimately looks scary. Am I the only one who feels this way...?

Oh I thought she actually looked pretty good for once in that photo. She looks less puffy and bloated.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Yikes are those lines from filler? That's enough to put me off getting fillers for life!

Pok
Talker
Talker

Post by Pok »

I haven’t looked at Rachel for awhile but I had a peak today, I don’t know how she’s managed to look so weird with her new fringe and eyebrows front on because some of her photos on the side actually look really nice. Is she still training? Way less gym stuff on her Ig feed

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

WTF is this pose?? I thought for sure this was going to be a pregnancy announcement. Holding your belly for a photo is never a good look unless you’re actually pregnant or Santa Claus.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Jesus, I haven't followed her in a while because she's bland and no one in Brisbane cares about this chic any more... but I didn't realise she had gotten even worse tattoos now. They're basically scribbles! fuck she has ruined herself.

yellllow
Learner
Learner

Post by yellllow »

Lol that hand looks tiny.. And the whole arm seems short? Especially when you compare it to the other one at the elbow..

I watched her years ago and was soo jealous of her 55 cm waist. I think maybe even she was the first fitspo that made me think that I should want to achieve extreme hourglass proportions. And then I saw one 'progression' pic of hers where the ab line was off, and I thought maybe she edits her body. That would explain why she could look like 4 different sizes in 4 consequent photos. I don't know why more people can't see she was constantly lying..

itsfunnyisntit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itsfunnyisntit »

Anyone digging this colour? I don't know how to feel about itImage

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Has anyone been following her since her blonde hair days when she was dating beau? That was way worse imo ^ she looks best with black hair for sure...that outfit is a choice too lol

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

itsfunnyisntit wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:06 pm
Anyone digging this colour? I don't know how to feel about itImage

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Oh hell no, she's way too tan to pull it off now.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I like the red hair on her. She had it before and I liked it back than too. I have a bone to pick with her over the tattoos though, especially on the left arm (her right?) but that too is a personal choice.

Annodamiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annodamiz »

She can pull that hair off if she'd drop the spray tan.

I also think it's wild how she's essentially dropped her minimalism aesthetic and moved into a completely different direction. I don't doubt she'll return to black in a few months, because honestly dark brown and black complimented her features more.

lycheee
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lycheee »

I made this account to specifically post here. What has happened to her??? All of the minimalism and lifestyle she used to promote is just completely gone. The current aesthetic is just so boring and basic. Is it because she always just melds into her boyfriend? She was like a completely different person back when she was with Beau. I like her new boyfriend more, but she has changed so so much.

When she asks what people want to see from her, it's always minimalism and lifestyle. She definitely wants to be known more for her fitness and health, but ehh. I followed her for lifestyle aesthetic, and it's completely gone now.

This new look is just ghastly.

sealion7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sealion7 »

lycheee wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:38 pm
I made this account to specifically post here. What has happened to her??? All of the minimalism and lifestyle she used to promote is just completely gone. The current aesthetic is just so boring and basic. Is it because she always just melds into her boyfriend? She was like a completely different person back when she was with Beau. I like her new boyfriend more, but she has changed so so much.

When she asks what people want to see from her, it's always minimalism and lifestyle. She definitely wants to be known more for her fitness and health, but ehh. I followed her for lifestyle aesthetic, and it's completely gone now.

This new look is just ghastly.
it's normal for people to change over time, but i agree, her change is rather drastic and i do think it has to do with how she changes herself to fit each boyfriend.

the coppery red hair does not flatter her tan at all -- makes her look orange. she used to have a very unique aesthetic and i don't understand why she'd let herself have that ugly hair color.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I always feel like morning routine videos are exaggerated but hers is beyond belief. You’re telling me that every single day she does all that stuff and eats two meals before noon?

Return to “Rachel Aust”