Hobbie Stuart

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by m00dychickx »

bxch wrote:Gah. How long can it take to edit a video? Have we all been baited?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
i think her instagram story was to keep our attention, she has no plans on releasing a video at all

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Fairycake wrote:At this point i dont even wanna make up a funny title. I feel so bad for hobbie.
I’ll put my hands up and say some of my responses on this thread have been pure piss take/banter,
It doesn’t mean I don’t feel sorry for hobbie, or Amy... oh yeah
OH SHE WENT THERE :roll:
I went there don’t hate me!! but I do feel sorry for her, she’s wrapped herself so far into a web of lies she’s got nowhere to go.
But
But
This is a gossip thread, I have enough shit in my own life to be serious about and I’m honestly not going to get my knickers in a twist and be very careful with how I comment about such a “delicate” situation.
Unfortunately these people put themselves and this topic into the public eye, with both Instagram and YouTube!!
And I’m not going to comment on here like we’re all special snowflakes who need to make sure we don’t upset each other by being politically correct on every SINGLE word or joke.
If this was my brother, I’d kill the bitch :rofl:
If she was my sister, she’d be sectioned :respekt:
Right now, I’m just someone on a gossip thread gossiping..
I mean no harm!!
Don’t hate me

Or if you do just pretend you don’t :roll:
Well said :tu: <3

Lena
Learner
Learner

Post by Lena »

So true, if I had her best interests at heart then I would totally advise her against making a video, but I can hardly wait for her video and the impending shitstorm that follows! :tu:

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

m00dychickx wrote:

i think her instagram story was to keep our attention, she has no plans on releasing a video at all
It's a shame. I would love to hear what she'd say.

English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Fairycake wrote:At this point i dont even wanna make up a funny title. I feel so bad for hobbie.
I’ll put my hands up and say some of my responses on this thread have been pure piss take/banter,
It doesn’t mean I don’t feel sorry for hobbie, or Amy... oh yeah
OH SHE WENT THERE :roll:
I went there don’t hate me!! but I do feel sorry for her, she’s wrapped herself so far into a web of lies she’s got nowhere to go.
But
But
This is a gossip thread, I have enough shit in my own life to be serious about and I’m honestly not going to get my knickers in a twist and be very careful with how I comment about such a “delicate” situation.
Unfortunately these people put themselves and this topic into the public eye, with both Instagram and YouTube!!
And I’m not going to comment on here like we’re all special snowflakes who need to make sure we don’t upset each other by being politically correct on every SINGLE word or joke.
If this was my brother, I’d kill the bitch :rofl:
If she was my sister, she’d be sectioned :respekt:
Right now, I’m just someone on a gossip thread gossiping..
I mean no harm!!
Don’t hate me

Or if you do just pretend you don’t :roll:
Wait lol why did this get so personal :rofl:
I just feel like We usually make fun of the youtuber in their thread name, but since this is all about amy right now and it is pretty nutts, i just dont feel like theres anything to make fun of him for at the moment, and therefore i dont think some silly title would make sense right now. But ok whatever no need to get upset :D
And also, i feel bad for hobbie, i dont feel bad for amy at all.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

m00dychickx wrote:

Yeah I won't believe there's a video until it happens, I'd love to see one and see what she has to say/see all the lies implode further but won't be surprised at all if no video ever materialises!

B92R2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by B92R2 »

First post so forgive me if I break rules. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I don’t think this is a case of BPD. I was best friends with a girl who did this, but with cancer... and carried it on for almost a year. It was horrific. I dropped her off at chemo and donated to her go fund me page. I lived with the girl for Christ’s sake and she had us all going.
The therapy that I’ve had to do since then has revealed more of a sociopathy diagnosis. I guarantee Amy will carry on with this.. it’s all a means to an end.. but trying to understand why is futile because normal people could never get into the mind of someone who would lie to this extent.

I really hope Hobbie receives all the help he needs to recover from this. It is horrific to be duped like this and I still feel crazy years later thinking about it.

bxch
Informer
Informer

Post by bxch »

Lena wrote:So true, if I had her best interests at heart then I would totally advise her against making a video, but I can hardly wait for her video and the impending shitstorm that follows! :tu:
Likewise. Unless she has something utterly damning and believable, she will just condemn herself even further into the maze of shit she's created.

English is my first language and any mistakes are probably just me.

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

louisexo wrote:
m00dychickx wrote:

Yeah I won't believe there's a video until it happens, I'd love to see one and see what she has to say/see all the lies implode further but won't be surprised at all if no video ever materialises!
If she does upload one she’s definitely going to drag out uploading it. Keep us guessing and talking so the attention lasts that little bit longer!

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

I agree that I don't think a video is coming anytime soon, or at all.

Really everything she's promised didn't materialise - ultrasound appointments, cesarian, her cousin calling hobbie, hobbie meeting the baby, and of course the baby itself. And now the video of her "parents" talking in the background, and a youtube video.

Isn't this essentially the 3rd time she's hinted that she's gonna give an explanation. If she didn't give it to hobbie, I doubt it's coming for us.

Lena
Learner
Learner

Post by Lena »

Can we create a new thread name and keep it factual ... agree no dig at hobby but I couldn't care if there was a dig at amy, the girl is mental

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:QUOTE:
“Wait lol why did this get so personal :rofl:
I just feel like We usually make fun of the youtuber in their thread name, but since this is all about amy right now and it is pretty nutts, i just dont feel like theres anything to make fun of him for at the moment, and therefore i dont think some silly title would make sense right now. But ok whatever no need to get upset :D

————————————————————

Ok, Promise I wasn’t taking it personally, I see your point the tread name should stay a bit more serious than most on here :rofl:
But I do think people get really upset if anyone makes a joke or mentions anything they don’t agree with, there’s been full on arguments about condoms breaking and bpd :rofl:
I’m probably one of the few that does feel sorry for her, it doesn’t excuse what she’s done but it’s a very broken person who would do something like this. Can’t help but feel sorry for someone battling their own
Oohthedrama_ wrote:QUOTE:
“Wait lol why did this get so personal :rofl:

————————————————————

Ok, Promise I wasn’t taking it personally, I see your point the tread name should stay a bit more serious than most on here :rofl:
But I do think people get really upset if anyone makes a joke or mentions anything they don’t agree with, there’s been full on arguments about condoms breaking and bpd :rofl:
I’m probably one of the few that does feel sorry for her, it doesn’t excuse what she’s done but it’s a very broken person who would do something like this. Can’t help but feel sorry for someone battling their own mind.[/quote]
Im not bothered about the jokes. I also wouldnt be bothered about a funny title if someone wants to make one. And the whole condom fight was so stupid i didnt even wanna chip in :D but yeahh i guess we‘re all good :tu:

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Lena wrote:Can we create a new thread name and keep it factual ... agree no dig at hobby but I couldn't care if there was a dig at amy, the girl is mental
Thats all i meant :D <3

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

I'm probably in the minority who doesn't mind plain old thread titles like '(name) Part 2' haha

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

^nah i dont really care either. I think they were all like that until it became a thing on the foreverkailyn thread, which i must say they are hilarious :D

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

i've been doing a bit of stalking and came across this blogpost. amy and the model have known each other for years, i wonder what she thinks of all this? its very weird that adam and that other girl have cut her out too

http://amyspanos.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08 ... y-red.html

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

this is wild
<3

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Hobbie Stuart

Post by Baeonce »

In 2012 she did an interview with some blog and look what I have found.

Here’s the link to the blog http://reemwrites.blogspot.co.uk/2012/0 ... w.html?m=1
Last edited by Baeonce on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Well, there you go.

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”