Hobbie Stuart

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hobbie Stuart

Post by Wombat »

Tonya wrote:Well i don't think that theories make very sense to be honest. He said in the video she contacted him 6 weeks after they were together so :? And they did not meet too much during time she was to be pregnant because she was not coming or not answering him. She could have more chances if she was more engaged with him but she was not from what he says. It sounds stupid but I think if that was her plan she could get pregnant with even dfferent guy if she was not pregnant with Hobbie at all and just tell him it's his child. But why twins :? it really does not make sense, it just makes a whole lie more difficult.
Sometimes a lie can have a thrill to it - increase on the lie and the thrill of the moment is greater. Unfortunately, so then is the fallout.

m00dychickx
Learner
Learner

Post by m00dychickx »

0ujia-bored wrote:
Ellen Ripley wrote:I don't believe a word of her Rosie Hardy story.

I wonder if she had to hustle a lot for him to sleep with her or if he's the type to boink anything with a pulse. A good looking guy, YT famous at that, has tons of hot girls throwing themselves at him. I mean they're all over his social media. Does GG know of any gf/fling?
I find her ugly and generally unattractive, even her voice is off-putting. Hey Gabbie if you're reading this, maybe there's hope for you :tu:
I actually have some insight on the "hate website" thing- I was super into the tumblr/flickr photography scene when we were all younger (like 2010-2014). I was pretty close with Rosie Hardy/her boyfriend at the time/ a few others with very similar portrait styles (Alex Stoddard, Karrah Kobus, etc). I wouldn't doubt if the website thing were true, as that kind of copycat call-out blog was pretty popular at the time. I doubt it was a website, though- I'd be surprised if it were anything more than a Tumblr post that made its rounds around the community for a week. Rosie herself is sweet as can be and has never (to my knowledge) been petty or rude to anyone. She has her own stuff going on and was pretty detached from the drama the rest of us got sucked into, haha.

Note: I haven't talked to any of those people in YEARS and have never interacted with Adam Bird/Amy/etc. Not coming here claiming to be BFF's with anyone involved!

That's really interesting, Rosie seems very close friends with Adam too so I doubt either of them had any involvement (apart from the pregnancy shoot) which seems likely that Adam was duped too. This whole thing is a mess!

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

HearMeRoar wrote:2 million views... my god. This has definitely become a whole Dr. Phil/Jeremy Kyle show. We should put them on there and get them both to take a lie detector test, only way we'll really know what happened.

I am started to wonder if all of Hobbie's things add up a little too well but when you think of it, that's how major lies work - everything just fits together once you find the truth.

Keep waking up in the morning, checking for a video. She's just trying to bait us.

Nice to see Hobbie post an instagram.
I think if she is going to upload a video she's going to string it out as long as possible - keep us talking and giving her attention for as long as possible then she'll upload it. Or she's just trolling us for attention and isn't going to post one at all. Basically the end game being to have attention as long as possible.

It was nice to see his Insta. He posted a few vids on snapchat (unrelated to the situation, just him in South Africa etc) as well which was nice to see.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

louisexo wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:2 million views... my god. This has definitely become a whole Dr. Phil/Jeremy Kyle show. We should put them on there and get them both to take a lie detector test, only way we'll really know what happened.

I am started to wonder if all of Hobbie's things add up a little too well but when you think of it, that's how major lies work - everything just fits together once you find the truth.

Keep waking up in the morning, checking for a video. She's just trying to bait us.

I think if she is going to upload a video she's going to string it out as long as possible - keep us talking and giving her attention for as long as possible then she'll upload it. Or she's just trolling us for attention and isn't going to post one at all. Basically the end game being to have attention as long as possible.

It was nice to see his Insta. He posted a few vids on snapchat (unrelated to the situation, just him in South Africa etc) as well which was nice to see.
I think she will definitely draw it out but she will put it up...she did show us her editing after all and used the excuse of not knowing video editing software.

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

HearMeRoar wrote:
louisexo wrote:

I think she will definitely draw it out but she will put it up...she did show us her editing after all and used the excuse of not knowing video editing software.
Very true!! Hoping this is the case! Though a tiny part of me thinks she could just be lying and just made it look like she'd filmed a long vid just for a pic to troll us haha. It's so hard to fully believe anything she posts!

melcat257
Learner
Learner

Post by melcat257 »

Tonya wrote:Well i don't think that theories make very sense to be honest. He said in the video she contacted him 6 weeks after they were together so :? And they did not meet too much during time she was to be pregnant because she was not coming or not answering him. She could have more chances if she was more engaged with him but she was not from what he says. It sounds stupid but I think if that was her plan she could get pregnant with even dfferent guy if she was not pregnant with Hobbie at all and just tell him it's his child. But why twins :? it really does not make sense, it just makes a whole lie more difficult.
Whilst your doubts makes sense with someone acting rationally (someone has a crush one someone and should therefore want to spend time with them) when someone is largely irrational you will see different patterns. Amy is VERY manipulative (evidence: everything we've ever seen from her) so it makes sense that she would act largely differently from how she felt. So, if she had a crush, she'd be more likely to play it cool and uninterested to make her pregnancy seem more believable - "oh yeah, I'm as surprised as you are, guess we'll have to talk now lol"... for people who have lots of shame, coming across as super keen isn't a good look. she probably didn't want to seem clingy, but felt the need to cling, so she invented a way to bring them closer without looking like a desperate needy girl.

The fact that she takes soooo many edited "sexy" shots says to be she has a lot of issues with her selfworth and probably looks for validation of this through men. That totally lines up with getting attached to men, and BPD would mean going to any lengths to make them stick around...

*edit* and also the more time she spent with him physically the more chance there would be of her being found out. he might ask to feel the bump/see it if they had 1-1 time in her house/at his. shopping/meeting family means she stuck to formal things

louisexo
Debater
Debater

Post by louisexo »

melcat257 wrote: *edit* and also the more time she spent with him physically the more chance there would be of her being found out. he might ask to feel the bump/see it if they had 1-1 time in her house/at his. shopping/meeting family means she stuck to formal things
For sure! And it's not like not seeing him person meant she wasn't engaging with him, Hobbie did say they were talking a lot on whatsapp throughout so she still had a lot of interaction with him, just not face-to-face interaction so as to lessen the chances of being found out.

girlwithredlips
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwithredlips »

Everyone seems to be jetting off/pretending to be jetting off after this whole ordeal. I feel like I need to as well I'm so stressed! I heard Spain is cheap this time of year... anyone? :rofl:

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I had never even heard of hobbie before, but the video kept popping up in my suggestions and I’m just completely speechless that there’s people this fucked up. I must have replayed that video five times now and have spent the last four hours going through every comment on this thread and this is some shit straight out of gone girl. I actually knew of a girl that created a fake pregnancy with a stomach and all, lied to her on-again-off-again boyfriend to keep him from leaving her, and continued to lie to her friends/family until she had a “miscarriage” 4 months down the line. I also watched that Dr. Phil clip that was posted a few pages back and this is something that is actually common? Carrying out pregnancies for multiple trimesters for WHAT? This girl seemed to be at lease semi-successful beforehand from her multiple interviews and photography career. You’d think she would be a bit smarter than to ruin her entire life lying to someone with an platform and an audience, yet alone giving him the okay to create videos about the situation. I’m looking forward to hearing what type of bs she can come up with to cover her tracks on this one because I am at a loss. Hopefully she actually gets the help she needs and doesn’t do anything rash when she realizes nobody is believing her side. It probably would’ve been best for everyone if she were to just move into the mental hospitals she’s so obsessed with for her deranged “artistic vision” with her fake blood and fog machines... but then again, does anyone actually know where she lives? :?

I also find it hilarious how she can photoshop pictures with a breeze but can’t figure out the basic functions on iMovie.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

girlwithredlips wrote:Everyone seems to be jetting off/pretending to be jetting off after this whole ordeal. I feel like I need to as well I'm so stressed! I heard Spain is cheap this time of year... anyone? :rofl:
Haha a GG trip away.. the drama is too exhausting :p

Secretadmirer
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretadmirer »

girlwithredlips wrote:Everyone seems to be jetting off/pretending to be jetting off after this whole ordeal. I feel like I need to as well I'm so stressed! I heard Spain is cheap this time of year... anyone? :rofl:
:rofl: I’m not surprised this whole thing and trying to figure out what’s going onhas been exhausting!

TripwireRascal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TripwireRascal »

Man this is the best thread I've ever come across. Became a member just to follow all of this. Good work detectives! (Just had to say that)

I feel sorry for Hobbie. How can someone make a lie so big and get away with it? Things like these can't be legal. Can't wait to hear her explanation.

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

TripwireRascal wrote:Man this is the best thread I've ever come across. Became a member just to follow all of this. Good work detectives! (Just had to say that)

I feel sorry for Hobbie. How can someone make a lie so big and get away with it? Things like these can't be legal. Can't wait to hear her explanation.

Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk
Welcome! Glad you could join us :D Definitely one of the more interesting forums at the moment :p

Actually, if she makes a video and claims that he wanted her to abort or caused her stress or even that he harassed her, could he not take her to court for defamation of character? I just thought of this! I have been following a high profile rape trial in Northern Ireland and I was thinking if she is lying then obviously she could go to jail. So what is stopping Amy from being taken to court if she makes untrue claims about Hobbie?

zvezdochka
Talker
Talker

Post by zvezdochka »

Off to Spain we go! Please continue here

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

---

NoNoChan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NoNoChan »

Bet you feel pretty dumb now huh? Accused this man of BS, only to find out that the chic was lying about her pregnancy all along.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

NoNoChan wrote:Bet you feel pretty dumb now huh? Accused this man of BS, only to find out that the chic was lying about her pregnancy all along.

Lol what are you on about? :rofl: we've also moved to another thread,or do you need glasses hun?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

B92R2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by B92R2 »

ittybittykitty wrote:
B92R2 wrote:First post so forgive me if I break rules. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I don’t think this is a case of BPD. I was best friends with a girl who did this, but with cancer... and carried it on for almost a year. It was horrific. I dropped her off at chemo and donated to her go fund me page. I lived with the girl for Christ’s sake and she had us all going.
The therapy that I’ve had to do since then has revealed more of a sociopathy diagnosis. I guarantee Amy will carry on with this.. it’s all a means to an end.. but trying to understand why is futile because normal people could never get into the mind of someone who would lie to this extent.

I really hope Hobbie receives all the help he needs to recover from this. It is horrific to be duped like this and I still feel crazy years later thinking about it.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It's truly baffling, I can't even begin to imagine the shock and hurt when the truth comes out. How did you find out?
I think I knew deep down for a long time but the truth came out for me when I called the clinic to check she was in to send her some flowers cause she’d gotten “more bad news” and they had never heard of her. She had shaved her head and eyebrows and had had some sort of surgery we don’t know what it was but said it was to remove an ovary so she had a scar. She’s still in a psych ward now.

B92R2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by B92R2 »

Is there a new thread???? She accepted me as a follower on Instagram and there’s apparently a video with a link!! Anyone got it??

notafan
TROLL
TROLL

Post by notafan »

HearMeRoar wrote:Let's not feed the trolls, guys.

Funny how notafan labelled me a 'victim blaming man'. I am actually a woman, who teaches gender studies and about victim blaming on both halves in a university.

I think someone needs to stop making assumptions about the users here. If you don't like the sympathy some of us feel for Hobbie then you probably shouldn't be here because all of us are decent human beings who want Amy to get help but also feel nobody in life deserves this kind of psychological chaos in their life.

Also disgusting that notafan's wording seems to be pointing towards the idea that the woman was raped. How do you even come up with that? Hobbie must have really got your goat somehow.

Also why are we even speculating about protection? It happened. They may have used a condom, a pill, a whatever. They both agreed to it - knowing the risks of ever having sex with anyone. Either way, the damage was done nine months ago. Hobbie clearly is gullible and naive but tried to do what was best for two little ones he believed would be born. Amy is sick, clearly unwell and hopefully she will find the time to reflect and move on and allow Hobbie to move on too.

The publicity of this is bigger than expected but Amy has quite a following on IG, she is well used to being followed by a number of people and clearly knew Hobbie was a YouTuber and that her dirty laundry could have been aired. She clearly didn't think of that.

To you moral lot, :respekt: let's not get irritated by the trolls - clearly some just want to stir us up. Notafan claims that we are victim blaming by supporting by Hobbie but isn't she victim blaming by supporting Amy. It works both ways. Let's enjoy our gossip, they will get annoyed if we ignore them.

Gender studies nowadays is a joke and filled with pomo bullshit. Who cares if you teach a ridiculous and now completely invalid/useless course at your local community college? You spend most of your time on gossip sites. Lol.

Return to “Hobbie Stuart”