Sprinkle of Shitter ~ Petulant Pentland ~Part 13

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sprinkle of Shitter ~ Petulant Pentland ~Part 13

Post by Bertiebee »

Omg! I thought exactly that! Truth is she is unfit and fat and could not cope with the amount of walking at Hello World!! All down to not looking after herself rather than being pregnant!

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

She's out of breath sitting down and talking :o

Also being self deprecating and sarcastic isn't the same as having a sense of humor.

Queen Bey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Queen Bey »

Hmmmm

Echo_0
Debater
Debater

Post by Echo_0 »

I think my comment got deleted in record time!?

I commented ‘neither’ on her twitter poll (a full preggers lowdown or a chatty nursery tour), a min later I’d got notifications but nothing loads? I can’t find my comment now... she’s on it today!!!

:rofl:
Watching the drama unfold like :corn:

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Echo_0 wrote:I think my comment got deleted in record time!?

I commented ‘neither’ on her twitter poll (a full preggers lowdown or a chatty nursery tour), a min later I’d got notifications but nothing loads? I can’t find my comment now... she’s on it today!!!

:rofl:
Oo do you mean your tweet vanished? How does she manage that as you can't delete someone else's tweets?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Echo_0
Debater
Debater

Post by Echo_0 »

It’s still there, just my twitter being slow to refresh on my phone! I was hoping she’d comment back :rofl:

Whenever she goes quiet I’m on edge wondering if she’s finally having Pearl. Every day she seems to be quiet until about lunch time and the suspense is killing me, wonder if she does it on purpose...
Watching the drama unfold like :corn:

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

Echo_0 wrote:It’s still there, just my twitter being slow to refresh on my phone! I was hoping she’d comment back :rofl:

Whenever she goes quiet I’m on edge wondering if she’s finally having Pearl. Every day she seems to be quiet until about lunch time and the suspense is killing me, wonder if she does it on purpose...
probably still in bed!!!

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Is being as out of breath as she is a normal thing during pregnancy? Literally sitting and talking has her panting like I am when I run a mile....

Laurina
Learner
Learner

Post by Laurina »

guuuuurl33 wrote:Is being as out of breath as she is a normal thing during pregnancy? Literally sitting and talking has her panting like I am when I run a mile....
You can have some breathing issues because the body needs more oxygen, but this tends to come and go as one's pregnancy develops. However, I doubt Louise's breathing issues stem from her pregnancy. It's due to her having zero stamina/being overweight. Before she was pregnant, she couldn't even walk up the stairs without being out of breath.
I really hope she'll start working out a bit more after Pearl is born.

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

I quite liked this weeks daily vlog but it did annoy me when she was talking about her friends kids who kept jumping in the pool so liam would catch them. Ive been there where a friends child is being annoying and the way she talked about it sounded like she found it annoying but theres no need to put it on youtube.

BnJJ
Learner
Learner

Post by BnJJ »

Honestly, she took a bath but still managed to not wash her face that night. How is that possible?? Ugh, her hygiene - or lack thereof - grosses me out. Since she can't be arsed to wash her face at night, I'd bet my last dollar that she doesn't brush her teeth, either. And let's not forget that she doesn't wash her hair. Gross. gross, gross.

I cannot take this woman anymore. She thinks she's all funny and cute and I just want to take a baseball bat to my laptop. Gah! I do not know how Matt put up with her nor how Liam does. I seriously DO NOT care that you just had diarrhea and that you don't want Liam to come upstairs because of the smell. Honest to effing God, how does she think that that is information people want to know?? If this is indicative of being 'more herself' then Lord help us all.

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

BnJJ wrote: I seriously DO NOT care that you just had diarrhea and that you don't want Liam to come upstairs because of the smell. Honest to effing God, how does she think that that is information people want to know?? If this is indicative of being 'more herself' then Lord help us all.
:| :| :| did she actually say that? I can't put myself through a 40 minute vlog without scratching my eyes out. how is she preggo yet some normal, clean, sane humans aren't?

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

BnJJ wrote:Honestly, she took a bath but still managed to not wash her face that night. How is that possible?? Ugh, her hygiene - or lack thereof - grosses me out. Since she can't be arsed to wash her face at night, I'd bet my last dollar that she doesn't brush her teeth, either. And let's not forget that she doesn't wash her hair. Gross. gross, gross.

I cannot take this woman anymore. She thinks she's all funny and cute and I just want to take a baseball bat to my laptop. Gah! I do not know how Matt put up with her nor how Liam does. I seriously DO NOT care that you just had diarrhea and that you don't want Liam to come upstairs because of the smell. Honest to effing God, how does she think that that is information people want to know?? If this is indicative of being 'more herself' then Lord help us all.
I was thinking the same! How do you take a bath yet not wash your make up off, she even had reapplied liploss!!! It’s so so gross!! Get a bloody wipe and wipe your face louise! It would drive me nuts to sleep with mascara on let alone foundation! I just think she’s too lazy to do it.

BnJJ
Learner
Learner

Post by BnJJ »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:
BnJJ wrote: I seriously DO NOT care that you just had diarrhea and that you don't want Liam to come upstairs because of the smell. Honest to effing God, how does she think that that is information people want to know?? If this is indicative of being 'more herself' then Lord help us all.
:| :| :| did she actually say that? I can't put myself through a 40 minute vlog without scratching my eyes out. how is she preggo yet some normal, clean, sane humans aren't?
Oh yes, she did. Just like when they went and used that hotel gift certificate that her dad was given as a wedding gift and she told us that she wanted to have a "massive, massive, good poo" but couldn't because Liam was in the room.

There are no words.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

PrettyInATeacup wrote:
ahahaha really?! but she has the nerves to shovel her not-taken-makeup-face into poor liams face? :?

swirlsandpearls
Talker
Talker

Post by swirlsandpearls »

Bertiebee wrote:
BnJJ wrote:Honestly, she took a bath but still managed to not wash her face that night. How is that possible?? Ugh, her hygiene - or lack thereof - grosses me out. Since she can't be arsed to wash her face at night, I'd bet my last dollar that she doesn't brush her teeth, either. And let's not forget that she doesn't wash her hair. Gross. gross, gross.

I was thinking the same! How do you take a bath yet not wash your make up off, she even had reapplied liploss!!! It’s so so gross!! Get a bloody wipe and wipe your face louise! It would drive me nuts to sleep with mascara on let alone foundation! I just think she’s too lazy to do it.
So she's not even pretending to use that Clinque take of the day stuff anymore? :roll: I understand very occasionally sleeping in your makeup for whatever reason but she seems to sleep with a full face more than she doesn't! I feel absolutely wretched if I sleep in makeup and after a bath too! Honestly I keep a thing of makeup wipes by the bed for those nights I'm really lazy - how can she not even do that? For a moment I thought it might be an insecurity thing with Liam, not wanting him to see her without makeup in the morning or something (a la the not wanting him to know she's gone to the toilet and the smell etc) but there are plenty of other times she is makeupless on camera and around him so I really can't understand what her deal is
Tassel, tassel, tassel. No tassel.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Echo_0 wrote:It’s still there, just my twitter being slow to refresh on my phone! I was hoping she’d comment back :rofl:

Nope / she's asleep until then Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BnJJ
Learner
Learner

Post by BnJJ »

swirlsandpearls wrote:So she's not even pretending to use that Clinque take of the day stuff anymore? :roll: I understand very occasionally sleeping in your makeup for whatever reason but she seems to sleep with a full face more than she doesn't! I feel absolutely wretched if I sleep in makeup and after a bath too! Honestly I keep a thing of makeup wipes by the bed for those nights I'm really lazy - how can she not even do that? For a moment I thought it might be an insecurity thing with Liam, not wanting him to see her without makeup in the morning or something (a la the not wanting him to know she's gone to the toilet and the smell etc) but there are plenty of other times she is makeupless on camera and around him so I really can't understand what her deal is
She's always slept in her makeup and it's always disgusted me. She would do vlogs well into the day still with yesterday's makeup smeared all over her face. YUCK.

On a very rare occurence I will go to bed without taking my makeup off but it is the first thing I do in the morning after going to the bathroom as I cannot stand the feeling of clumped up disgusting eyelashes. Can't imagine going through the whole day like that.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Regarding the lack of makeup removal-- I get the impression that she and Liam are still in the "new" phase of their relationship. I know they've been together for over a year, but I feel like she still wants to keep up the facade that she's "glam" 24/7 and never does a poo. I mean, you're having this man's baby for God's sake. I'm sure he knows what you look like without makeup by now, and fairly certain he knows that poops stink. I can't imagine that she doesn't want to remove her makeup in the bath or shortly thereafter. Like someone else said, she even reapplied lip gloss to lay in bed. We know she doesn't mind appearing on camera bare faced or with yesterday's mascara smudged all over the place, so I highly doubt the reapplication was for our benefit. I don't know... I just get the impression that she's still uncomfortable around him in some aspects, and after this long of being together, that doesn't bode well for their relationship, IMO.

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

I'd say there's virtually no chance of her having a home birth at this point. Her C-section is probably booked for around the 14th/15th and there doesn't seem to be any sign of the baby coming on its own any time soon.

Return to “Louise Pentland”