The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part 15

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Pointless Guru - Endless Deyes of self praise: Part

Post by UMFoodies »

His latest vlog was a shambles.

I'd be embarrassed if I was from Mentos and had paid a fortune for some idiots to run around like what they did! I love how they were trying to seem a bit professional about it whilst describing the campaign (I'm sure they could have found better people) then went back to being immature again.

However, I do think Zoe is improving! I am liking the new hair and her skins seems clearer/fresher. That fenti beauty PR box was ridiculous, but at least she made a point of offering to do a giveaway?

And I think it's more Poppy that's trying to be more like Zoe. Sean clearly fancies Zoe so she is desperate to make Sean prefer her? that's just my opinion.

I didnt manage to get to the end of the vlog as it was too cringey. I'm guessing they got a nandos in bed after though for all the hard work 'guyz' that they'd put into creating the ad.

This is the sort of stuff Alfie 'loves' because they probably paid a huge sum of money to run around the streets of Brighton!

joffy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by joffy »

You can see how much merch is left in stock by trying to order a big amount. It's not exactly flying off the shelves. 201 posters, 710 pop sockets...

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

joffy wrote:You can see how much merch is left in stock by trying to order a big amount. It's not exactly flying off the shelves. 201 posters, 710 pop sockets...
Hmm... I see what you did there. Clever! ;) :tu:

You reckon they started out with 1000 total? I'm not surprised tbh, people are catching on. They've pushed it too far recently.
This used to be a lot more fun

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

No they had more, I did the same this weekend when it came out and there were 1500+ posters left after the first rush of the sale, I reckon they had 2000 probably
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

The merch is out of control.

Zoella launching merch for 'EVERY' season possible is a bit too much,. You can tell it doesn't sell out as there are always loads of it on sale in Superdrug from different ranges. I have also smelt some of the ranges and they have already lost their smell. It just looks tacky and sad on the shelves there. I feel sorry for Superdrug as they probably have stock rooms full of the stuff gathering dust.

Alfie has now got on the bandwagon and its just stupid.

The Halloween merch was the worst. Who buys halloween merch for a 1 day festival?

I wonder how much of a profit they are making from the creator store? it must be half decent otherwise they wouldn't do it?

Bets on Zoella/Alfie bringing out a valentine's range?

Argh!

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

I also think that they may jig the figures to make it look like its selling out to get the fans buying more? so when it's sold out, all the stock is secretly just in the Zalfie mansion hoarder's attic.

No wonder they had to buy a bigger house - just to store all the unsold merch!

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

The picture caption is epic, glad people are going though his old videos.Image

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Probably already been said but Alfie got my goat twice in the past few vlogs.. (well more than usual :P)..

First, was in his stolen gym equipment update - He went on a ramble for like 5-10 minutes telling people to get off their phones, plan their week out and take time to really think about their goals this week. What makes this man-child believe he is in the position to give 'empowering' speeches when he always complains about how he got nothing done, or that he cannot get himself organised. Clearly you need to get off your phone and plan your week and everything then Alfie. They cannot even organise a meal plan for the week that the two of them can/will eat. He's always so erratic too saying he has no time for anything or he doesn't know when he'll get stuff done - Maybe if you took your own advice, you'd get it done.

Also - in the 4 days in one vlog - He fucking interrupted Jenna Marbles - who has a much better platform then him (despite her doing just a few funny things on her channel) but she is definitely a bigger name in the vlogging community! I couldn't believe it... although to be honest, he interrupts everyone!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Comolemntfou wrote:The picture caption is epic, glad people are going though his old videos.[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... c96ca0.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171115</span><span>/</span><span>a59cb91046ab576df515f28912c96ca0</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

"He didn't seem to know what he was talking about"
:rofl:
If ever something summed up Alfie, that's it!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

LylaJovana wrote:
cutifly wrote:I know there's a lot of inconsistencies with what Alfie says, like him being ill but then drinking a few G&Ts or his Christmas merch being sick when it's the lamest poster design. But why would he claim they had their aga switched on "litchrally just the other day" when Zoe talks about it being on in a vlog from like three weeks ago? Like there's no gain in lying about it.

Alfie tends to do this A LOT. I've noticed that he always says something happened "just the other day" and it was actually weeks or even months before. He exaggerates everything but also seems to have no concept of time.
I know this is a few days old but I had to comment. I am from the North York moors and all my friends, family and I say 'the other day' when we mean weeks, months, days, years. It is a very common saying where I am from and when I speak to other people from England, they immediately understand me (I've never had an issue - of course this may be different in other parts) - My family live in Devon and they also do the same thing so this could actually just be something Zoe and Alfie have picked up from other Brits and TV. I do hate when he uses 'litchrally' though because everyone I talk to knows I do not mean it literally and he uses it so stupidly. He is so unintelligent.
Last edited by HearMeRoar on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xelaem24
Learner
Learner

Post by Xelaem24 »

Comolemntfou wrote:The picture caption is epic, glad people are going though his old videos.Image

Can you post the link to the article, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

joffy wrote:You can see how much merch is left in stock by trying to order a big amount. It's not exactly flying off the shelves. 201 posters, 710 pop sockets...
Sorry ,I know this is Alfies thread ,but ,has anyone seen Boots have halved the price of the god awful zoella advent calendar?? :tu: Looks like they couldn`t handle the backlash ,(or demands for refunds!!:)..YES!!! :D :tu:

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
Sorry ,I know this is Alfies thread ,but ,has anyone seen Boots have halved the price of the god awful zoella advent calendar?? :tu: Looks like they couldn`t handle the backlash ,(or demands for refunds!!:)..YES!!! :D :tu:
I work for Boots and they plan all their seasonal value offers well in advance, it is not in response to the issue.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Well, someone can't take the heat. He tweeted out that he's missing yet another vlog conveniently right after major scandals fell in the Zalfie house. He did lie about not filming though, there was a nice little insta story of him yesterday where he has his blogging camera in his hand.

CatnipCarthic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CatnipCarthic »

OT but does anyone else find his twitter profile pic hilarious? He's trying to look inspirational and Nala's staring dead on at the camera with a 'save me' face :D

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Scamella - 280390 Ways to Exploit Anxiety - Part 58

Post by AmenAmen91 »

isabella02 wrote:In Zoellas new vlog, at around the 24:00 mark, they are both watching some commercials on the computer and Alfie comments "yo she's hot". Does anyone else think thats a freaking weird thing to say seriously in front of your girlfriend??
It was this ad

It was a joke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

UMFoodies wrote:His latest vlog was a shambles.

I'd be embarrassed if I was from Mentos and had paid a fortune for some idiots to run around like what they did! I love how they were trying to seem a bit professional about it whilst describing the campaign (I'm sure they could have found better people) then went back to being immature again.

However, I do think Zoe is improving! I am liking the new hair and her skins seems clearer/fresher. That fenti beauty PR box was ridiculous, but at least she made a point of offering to do a giveaway?

And I think it's more Poppy that's trying to be more like Zoe. Sean clearly fancies Zoe so she is desperate to make Sean prefer her? that's just my opinion.

I didnt manage to get to the end of the vlog as it was too cringey. I'm guessing they got a nandos in bed after though for all the hard work 'guyz' that they'd put into creating the ad.

This is the sort of stuff Alfie 'loves' because they probably paid a huge sum of money to run around the streets of Brighton!
1. Her skin is better - but she's secretive above ir
2. Hair still shit
3. Fenty giveaway was to distract from the calender

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

UMFoodies
Informer
Informer

Post by UMFoodies »

Alfie is missing another days vlogging because he’s planning a ‘super secret’ trip for his friends. Assume Zoe isn’t going??

Love how his minions are like; don’t worry Alf, you work so hard you deserve it. No he doesn’t! Planning a trip is not working hard! Argh.

I bet his next vlog he’ll sheepishly say something about missing a day and that he had a day full of meetings (or his acid reflux was playing up)

I hope his poor fans realise soon that he doesn’t give a crapn as he’s probably making enough money now without daily vlogs...

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

That's a great trick to check how well the merch is selling. He's sold 53 posters and 31 pop sockets since then. Good job it's a long way off Christmas with 671 pops left to flog..

Return to “Pointless Blog”