6sideting
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs Part 2

Post by 6sideting »

Why am I not able to post

ETA: nvm then lmao

@bodmontrishhhh it was mentioned around the start of this thread. She was pictured with him a few times and he was even on her snap, I think they had a thing but never officially dated. That's when I started losing respect for her because seriously Bow wow? Plus this was when she was 17 or freshly 18

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shyalaaa »

Damn this girl acts like she's 25 lol

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Here's a photo from that Amazon listing that babyjade_ posted. Naz doesn't look fat, but she doesn't look thin or fit like the other ladies.

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

It was definitely when she was like 16 smh... she probably lied about her age, but that's if he even asked

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Naz was only hanging around Bow Wow because when she would go to Miami, they have the same circle of friends since Lauren hangs out with ballets that hangout with Bow Wow. They never had a thing, but Naz was acting as if they did. But then again if they truly did, it would have been in all of our faces. Now Wow was seeing someone at the time. She acts like he approached her when it's all due to mutual friends lol. Her and Lauren were pimpinv themselves around Miami heavy between 2015-2016.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

fihe wrote:Here's a photo from that Amazon listing that babyjade_ posted. Naz doesn't look fat, but she doesn't look thin or fit like the other ladies.

She looks so out of place wow. At least she looks her age for once though without all that heavy makeup.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

OMG, that tour. Naz has nothing to add to any conversation because she knows nothing about fashion history, past or current. BUT the CHARGING STATION, OMG!

That school should be embarrassed to have invited her of all people. It looked lovely and professional. Naz and Yaz didn't even look remotely fashion conscious. People who visit fashion schools try to make a creative impression with their outfits.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

social_butterfly93 wrote:
fihe wrote:Here's a photo from that Amazon listing that babyjade_ posted. Naz doesn't look fat, but she doesn't look thin or fit like the other ladies.

She looks so out of place wow. At least she looks her age for once though without all that heavy makeup.
She looks so bad and her body is not fit at all this girl is average af

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

So she posted a video showing the savannah college and she’s like am i going to college? I can’t believe that college pick nazanin to show the school and maybe go there when there’s actually a lot of people working really hard and this girl is literally doing nothing. Obviously she’s not going to college at least this year and she lied to all her fans when she told in the beginning of summer she was going to attend it

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

She's chunky af, and not fit at all. I don't understand who in their right mind would hire her as a model when it comes to fitness, those things are advertised by skinny girls for a reason :roll:

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

She honestly looks like a plus sized model in those pics.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

If she know what's good for her, then she better take her ass to college because her looks are gonna fade and she wont get a large audience on her YouTube like she previously did. Oh wait, she'll just start getting a whole bunch of botox and plastic surgery. She only cares about her looks and future Kim And Kanye rich life. Canela Trigueros is the only beauty guru who isn't depending on her YouTube for success.

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

Naija21 wrote:If she know what's good for her, then she better take her ass to college because her looks are gonna fade and she wont get a large audience on her YouTube like she previously did. Oh wait, she'll just start getting a whole bunch of botox and plastic surgery. She only cares about her looks and future Kim And Kanye rich life. Canela Trigueros is the only beauty guru who isn't depending on her YouTube for success.

She's already started :D :rofl:

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Shyalaaa wrote:
Naija21 wrote:If she know what's good for her, then she better take her ass to college because her looks are gonna fade and she wont get a large audience on her YouTube like she previously did. Oh wait, she'll just start getting a whole bunch of botox and plastic surgery. She only cares about her looks and future Kim And Kanye rich life. Canela Trigueros is the only beauty guru who isn't depending on her YouTube for success.

She's already started :D :rofl:
Its so fucking sad and pathetic how empty she is. She gets complimented on a daily fucking basis and she's only valued for her looks she probably thinks plastic surgery will keep her in tact :rofl:. I wish someone would have told her that Looks Don't Matter when you're with real people who like you for who you and not your body. Naz, Aidette, Daisy Marquez, are those kind of girls who will lose their shit when they're looks fade or when they get replaced by other models. None of them are in college or want to attend it. Dumb ass hoes. :rofl: :rofl: please excuse my language.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gotta give Maral credit for university thought too. Her and Canela have their heads screwed on properly.
No matter how diva Maral can be, there's no doubt she has good morals. From university to being such a great friend to Naz...

babyjade_
Learner
Learner

Post by babyjade_ »

There are plenty of other beauty vloggers I love who are in college as well but s/o to Adyel she knows how to be successful in life and I love her for it

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

babyjade_ wrote:There are plenty of other beauty vloggers I love who are in college as well but s/o to Adyel she knows how to be successful in life and I love her for it
True. Kianna Naomi just started as well.
Sad there's a lot of people who decided not to go.

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

I like that chunky body.

You lovely ladies have a similar body?

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I love how her and her sister act like super health freak fit bitches when the way they look does not mirror that at all hahahahaha
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”