#WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking? - Pt 21

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: #WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking? - Pt 21

Post by Yetta »

My guess is Emma will take the SUV that Tony has been driving for a long time and he is buying the Honda Pilot for himself. Mama Kamel may have thrown a little money their way, so that Emma could have the car? I'm just guessing on that, but I guarantee you 100% that the vehicle is NOT Kamel's. My guess is her name won't even be on the title. Otherwise, she would have property for them to put a lien against. She would have trouble claiming poverty and getting a Public Defender.

For her to get her license back is a LONG process. Her license was REVOKED, not SUSPENDED. There is a huge difference. She must pay the fines in full (over $1800.00). Then, she must fill out a reinstatement application and include a fairly heft application fee and send it into the state. Then, because her license is revoked, not suspended, she must go to the capitol city and go to the Secretary of State's office for a hearing. If they approve, and the fact that she was ticketed for driving while it was revoked means her reinstatement fee will be higher, they can make her attend a driving class, plus she will have to pay a fee and take all of the driving and written tests before it is issued. No way in HELL has any of this happened. I know that she hasn't paid her fines.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HunnersX »

famished_ferret wrote:You can tell when Kamel lies -- her eyes dart everywhere. EXAMPLE: The electrician. I am 1000% sure whatever was "wrong" with her lights that he had the stuff on him. They usually have a BIG truck full of parts. No update on that today. She is a shady fucker.

I believe Tony is just finishing up a book. She probably put her hooks in that money for a car. I was also thinking maybe Momma Kamel wants to buy one for Emma (I think she's 16 ?) to compensate for having a horrible mother, and you know Kamel.. she has to get herself into everything.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with her fines. I had a fairly large toll bill that had to be paid before I renewed my license. I am sure her fines must be paid off, also here in Canada, if you lost your license for a year or longer you start at the bottom. You don't just all of a sudden have your license again whenever you wish.

Lies, lies lies. all day long, all night long!
I do think this has something to do with Emma getting something to drive. Having had a car and a house repo'ed, and all the bad checks, they can't qualify for a car loan. Mama Kam is bringing the cash and allowing them to drive HER car, I would bet you anything. There is no way they could get a car loan

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

No. The foreclosure is too new on their credit record, they won't qualify for a loan.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

And, don't companies usually send out PR so that the influencers receive it before it is released to the public? They want them to show it and talk about it just before it is available. Those Tarte palettes have been out for a bit, Terra even has one of them. No way was it PR. And, Tarte PR usually comes in a very cute, elaborate display box.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

I also believe she staged that talk in the car to look like she drove. But if she had, wouldn't she have snapped thru the store?? No, Kam jumped in the driver's seat to talk about getting a car, when her mom is actually getting one.

And as stupid as I think she is, which is very - she's cunning but not intelligent; she's basic farm trailer trash, never went through high school, doesn't know basic common things and has a very small vocabulary. So I have a very low opinion of her basic brain, but she'd have to be even dumber than I think to show herself on Snapchat driving when the prosecutor and her parole officer could see it.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

jackieanne wrote:And, don't companies usually send out PR so that the influencers receive it before it is released to the public? They want them to show it and talk about it just before it is available. Those Tarte palettes have been out for a bit, Terra even has one of them. No way was it PR. And, Tarte PR usually comes in a very cute, elaborate display box.
And it was a random trip of stuff. They never send out boxes that aren't cohesive.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I like how she snaps going into her dungeon with food, then the next snap says she had to go get Emma from school after her game. Kamel, who are you trying to fool?! YOU cannot drive! Idiot!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Does she think that people still think she drives? :rofl:

Also, we need a new thread!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thread name suggestions ladies.
I know a few of you had some good ones. Or at least part of a goodT one.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

She totally contradicted herself about the palette!!! That was funny. Said she didn't think she needed it but saw Terra's and decided she wanted it and suddenly had it. Doesn't she remember she told us yesterday that Tony took Emma to volleyball? Because Tony can drive and she can't?

How the hell is she going to do a snap giveaway when she "can't open snaps" because her "phone freezes"?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Suggestion: OldT, On Probation with RevokedT License and UnpaidT Fines

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I like it. It keeps the fact that she still is on probation out there.
Plus no DL and still unpaid fines. <3 <3 <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Any other suggestions for a thread title?

Will all that fit in jackieanne?

Crazylady
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazylady »

If you go to Nicole’s Instagram she claims (lies) she has used the toasted palette a few times and it’s amazing how is that possible she got the palette today and it didn’t even look touched because she had been out most of the day omg she is such a liar she is disgusting

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I think it will fit, using the & sign instead of the word.

I want her to see the revoked license and unpaid fines everytime she signs on here!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Crazylady wrote:If you go to Nicole’s Instagram she claims (lies) she has used the toasted palette a few times and it’s amazing how is that possible she got the palette today and it didn’t even look touched because she had been out most of the day omg she is such a liar she is disgusting
She can't keep her lies straight!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I hate it when she goes through the Ulta catalog. I really do. She claims she's getting all this stuff from the VIB sale and goes awn and awn. Unless she has a TON of points saved up she shouldn't be getting a damn thing! Unless she sold a shit ton of PR. Which I assume she did.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”