Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Poultry Maidens in L.A. (Part 6)

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

I apologize if this was posted before, but Paige played the love interest in this music video Image

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

It grosses me out when she vlogs the kids eating, especially something like cereal. The whole time she was slurping and wiping her mouth on her hand and sleeve and I was just thinking "KATIE, HAND HER A NAPKIN FFS!"

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

It's that time again.... Time to come up with a new thread title. Any suggestions???
.......meow.......

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Summersby wrote:It grosses me out when she vlogs the kids eating, especially something like cereal. The whole time she was slurping and wiping her mouth on her hand and sleeve and I was just thinking "KATIE, HAND HER A NAPKIN FFS!"
They have the most horrific manners. I can't believe Katie edits the vlogs and sees that and thinks it's ok to begin with, and perfectly fine to upload. They eat with their fingers (Annie ate her entire Thanksgiving dinner with her fingers last year-- mashed potatoes and all), they slurp, they shovel huge bites into their mouths, and then chew with their mouths open (have to, because of the amount of food in each bite). And napkins? Forget it. And my favorite: they dip straws into drinks, and then pour the contents of the straw into their mouths.
They chew gum constantly, like cows with cud too. I just don't understand how she can see that, put it in the vlogs and upload away!

If someone else saw Annie working at a desk in the newer Maryland house, I stand corrected. I have mostly seen her on the couch, on the living room floor with the rabbit, and downstairs in a recliner with Billy sitting down there too.
And 100% agree that Katie gets bored and that's why she interrupts them so much when they are trying to get school done. Sad that she is so dependent on her kids to keep herself entertained. Can't she read, or watch something on an iPad with some headphones? What other grown woman with tween children needs them to keep her from being bored? When my kids were 13 and 11, almost the same age as Annie and Hayley, I lived for the quiet while they were doing homework. I could take a minute for myself! Obviously, I had to be available for help if they needed it, but I was still happy to be able to sit with a book or a magazine. It's not fair to the girls, either. They're not here to keep her from being bored. She is supposed to be able to handle some down time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Bratayley - Homeschool or Jail.

Bratayley - The “mature” and the ignored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Mature, Ignored and Bored.
(Annie, Hayley and Katie) :lol:

Post by Guest »

Trying to look healthy by showing us how they make a smoothie but they mainly junk food the rest of the day...pizza, candies ,Doritos

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I discovered this band a bit ago and this song by them instantly made me think of a certain someone and her parents. (The title is what made me think of them, not the lyrics). Imagine if someone actually made a song all about calling out Bratayley (or more specifically Annie/Katie/Billy).

[youtube][/youtube]

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

urtrash wrote:
elah_w wrote:So Paige posted a video on her channel about the break up. I haven’t watched it yet, better not be some click bait bull.
nah they broke up, shes been not wearing the ring for ages
she said she didnt feel right about the engagement/was nervous and sad

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so when she was dropping the billion and one hints and pressuring the poor guy, she wasn't nervous/sad and God wasn't telling her to not do it? Puh-lease! She was more in love with the idea of being engaged than anything else and she was just in for the chase. Beneath all that makeup, she's really immature.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ddddd12345 wrote:
urtrash wrote:
elah_w wrote:So Paige posted a video on her channel about the break up. I haven’t watched it yet, better not be some click bait bull.
nah they broke up, shes been not wearing the ring for ages
she said she didnt feel right about the engagement/was nervous and sad

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so when she was dropping the billion and one hints and pressuring the poor guy, she wasn't nervous/sad and God wasn't telling her to not do it? Puh-lease! She was more in love with the idea of being engaged than anything else and she was just in for the chase. Beneath all that makeup, she's really immature.
I know. I thought the exact same thing. When she had Annie (Katie) post that birthday greeting on IG, when she kept showing her left hand before she left to go see him, saying "Before! No pressure, Curtis!" And talking about how she was going to come back engaged, she wasn't "nervous"? When she went out the day after getting engaged to try on dresses,
she didn't seem "sad". She seemed like a woman who just wanted to be married. To anyone.
Poor Curtis. He is well shed of her. He can find himself some nice girl who doesn't gallivant around fame whoring after her cousins.

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

Summersby wrote:Out of curiosity I checked out this Sydnastical girl and on a post she dedicated to Caleb there were a bunch of comments saying how it's not fair Caleb died because "they were supposed to get married!" That is so weird to me that they were shipping a 13 yr old boy with his friend. I hate what the internet has done to children and teens.

I'm not sure if i'm remembering correctly, so please someone correct me if i'm wrong...but...I'm sure it was one of the parents (maybe, Katie?) saying that Syd had a much stronger bond with Caleb than Luke (Syds brother) did. And that Syd and Caleb would always hang out together when Syd came around. She said they had a really deep connection and she felt like they belonged together (maybe not in those words, but along those lines). It's really sad :( I do feel like they had a real connection together rather than the superficial shipping this family insist on imposing on their children.

Post by Guest »

What made Paige “sad and nervous” was having to leave the LA life behind. I’m sure Curtis figured once he popped the question, she would move back home to Louisiana so they could be together (shock!). Paige probably wanted him to move into Caleb’s old room with her and he could stay behind with Billy while she jet setted back and forth to California with “Mature,” Ignored and Bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

GspGrl6666 wrote:What made Paige “sad and nervous” was having to leave the LA life behind. I’m sure Curtis figured once he popped the question, she would move back home to Louisiana so they could be together (shock!). Paige probably wanted him to move into Caleb’s old room with her and he could stay behind with Billy while she jet setted back and forth to California with “Mature,” Ignored and Bored.

I laughed so hard at your nicknames! They're perfect!
And I think you hit the nail on the head! I am sure Curtis wanted her to come back to Louisiana and be his wife, not fly back and forth and be the Leblancs hanger on. She doesn't want to give up the "glamorous" life. He probably wants an actual home with his wife and expected her to stop following the Leblancs around.

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:I apologize if this was posted before, but Paige played the love interest in this music video Image
Yeah this was filmed when Curtis and Paige were still together it was mentioned in the vlog that Paige rang Curtis from LA to ask if it was ok for her to play the love interest so she got his permission first

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:What made Paige “sad and nervous” was having to leave the LA life behind. I’m sure Curtis figured once he popped the question, she would move back home to Louisiana so they could be together (shock!). Paige probably wanted him to move into Caleb’s old room with her and he could stay behind with Billy while she jet setted back and forth to California with “Mature,” Ignored and Bored.

I laughed so hard at your nicknames! They're perfect!
And I think you hit the nail on the head! I am sure Curtis wanted her to come back to Louisiana and be his wife, not fly back and forth and be the Leblancs hanger on. She doesn't want to give up the "glamorous" life. He probably wants an actual home with his wife and expected her to stop following the Leblancs around.

Totally agree those are the perfect nicknames. Credit goes to Changeofheart and Summersby. I’m not clever enough to come up with something that good. Image

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Whimsy7 wrote:Hay had set up the camera in front of her and was doing a really cute little segment about her new craft set (painting rings) she was halfway through talking about painting it and literally mid-word, Katie picked the camera up and away from Hayley because Paige was doing something "funny".

Poor Hayley. I was raging after seeing that. Give me a Hayley vlog over any of those fame thirsty, attention leeches. :-x

Also, can Katie spew any words out of her annoying mouth without them being a promo for something!?!?
Not only that but Annie had to come over and stand behind Hayley to drink her smoothie because she couldn't let Hayley be in the shot by herself. :roll:

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

keliza wrote:
Whimsy7 wrote:Hay had set up the camera in front of her and was doing a really cute little segment about her new craft set (painting rings) she was halfway through talking about painting it and literally mid-word, Katie picked the camera up and away from Hayley because Paige was doing something "funny".

Poor Hayley. I was raging after seeing that. Give me a Hayley vlog over any of those fame thirsty, attention leeches. :-x

Also, can Katie spew any words out of her annoying mouth without them being a promo for something!?!?
Not only that but Annie had to come over and stand behind Hayley to drink her smoothie because she couldn't let Hayley be in the shot by herself. :roll:
I just watched that and it made me so mad. She didn't even say 'excuse me' or anything, she just took the camera while Hayley was mid-word to film Paige and Annie sitting on the sofa and didn't give it back to her to finish her tutorial.

I remember when Annie got that shirt that says 'Babe' and Billy said he didn't like it and Katie was not a fan of it either. I thought they'd return it, but clearly they didn't. Why do they even make these shirts in a 12-13 size in the first place? It's so tasteless for a tween to go out wearing that.

And how long until a kid falls off that perch (?) they have at their house? It's one thing to let you own children get on it, but I don't know how I'd feel about letting guests sit on it while getting distracted by playing a game.
I should probably be working...

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

montsecll6 wrote:
keliza wrote:

I just watched that and it made me so mad. She didn't even say 'excuse me' or anything, she just took the camera while Hayley was mid-word to film Paige and Annie sitting on the sofa and didn't give it back to her to finish her tutorial.

I remember when Annie got that shirt that says 'Babe' and Billy said he didn't like it and Katie was not a fan of it either. I thought they'd return it, but clearly they didn't. Why do they even make these shirts in a 12-13 size in the first place? It's so tasteless for a tween to go out wearing that.

And how long until a kid falls off that perch (?) they have at their house? It's one thing to let you own children get on it, but I don't know how I'd feel about letting guests sit on it while getting distracted by playing a game.
Keliza - Ugh, that irked me so much as well. She just cannot bring herself to let Hay be the point of attention for one moment can she.

I was honestly raging, I replayed it so many times and just felt so incredibly angry for poor her. Hayley is good with it, she'll brush these things off but you know full well they stay beneath the surface with her. I cannot believe that they don't notice these things while they are editing!?!?

Don't get me started on that perch thing!! All for the vlog....alllll for the vlog.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

How much are they charging for the autographs?

And no, I am not interested in seeing a "montage of Paige dancing everywhere". No wonder she broke off her engagement. Let's see: be a hairdresser in Louisiana, and just live a normal life, or follow the Leblancs around, go to Hollywood D list parties, go to Hawaii, LA, visit other countries, have people act like you are a big deal and a talented hair and makeup artist, when all you can do is one makeup look... For Paige, I am sure that was a no-brainer. Mostly because she has no brain.

KatieTheTerrible
Learner
Learner

Post by KatieTheTerrible »

If I were Annie, I'd be mortified by Katie. In today's vlog, she's screaming about using a parking garage gate as a limbo stick, like it's a hilarious idea. "Oh my god, someone HAS to limbo!" If I were Annie, I'd be so embarrassed by how dumb, dramatic, and immature she is.

Return to “Bratayley”