Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Maccyd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by Maccyd »

KCxo wrote:Knew it would be a puppy. I’m sorry but we literally just had this discussion about how she hardly cares for the one she already has Image

Poor thing is just another for her parents to look after when she’s off on brand trips half the bloody year.
This. Another one to leave whilst they fly around the world.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe she’s got another one.

Like someone said, she doesn’t have time for Drogba as it is, and her house is pretty cramped to have two German Shepard’s bounding around. Also maybe it’s just me but especially with a second dog, I would have looked into rehoming instead of buying another new puppy.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Maccyd wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 am
KCxo wrote:Knew it would be a puppy. I’m sorry but we literally just had this discussion about how she hardly cares for the one she already has Image

Poor thing is just another for her parents to look after when she’s off on brand trips half the bloody year.
This. Another one to leave whilst they fly around the world.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

And did you notice that she said she got the puppy off Gumtree and it’s fine because it’s not like a puppy mill. What the fuck?

There’s so many Facebook pages I follow that have dozens upon dozens of dogs and puppies up for adoption, having being rescued from the streets, the Chinese meat trade and shelters where they would have otherwise been killed off. On a few of them I’ve seen it costs around £350-£400 to have the dog vaccinated, get a passport and have it flown to you. That’s probably about half the cost she paid for the puppy she just got!

Now I know people have their preferred breeds and don’t want mixed breeds etc but I’ve seen Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Labs, Samoyeds etc all on these pages. Look them up: CY2UK, Harbin SHS, The Pack Project are just a few. These dogs desperately need homes and you’d think that someone with her platform, and who is an apparent dog lover, would want to raise awareness to this and show people that you can do better than that.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Double posting, sorry! But how ironic is her last tweet.

“Can’t wait to never leave the house again and just spend time with my dogs lol” she says as she confirms back to back brand trips from now until next year. I’m calling it now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also she quoted and replied to a tweet that said “sorry but Jamie Genevieve is mad overrated” and responded “why are you following me then” except the girl never even @ her so she’s sitting at home, apparently SOOOO happy with her new accessory/puppy and is searching herself on Twitter to respond to a tweet that literally nobody had liked/retweeted or commented on so the only way she could have saw that is if she was looking up her own name. How sad.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

oh my godddddd her cheeks in the puppy video were just awful)))): even when her mouth was closed her cheeks still looked swollen and bulging like she was smiling. insane

MysteryGuest
Talker
Talker

Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by MysteryGuest »

Please tell me this is a filter.

Edit to add: I’ve been subbed since the very beginning. Jamie got famous because she worked on a counter for Illamasqua and they shared a lot of her insta posts on their social media. She then started a YouTube to share tutorials, and it went from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

MysteryGuest wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:17 am

Edit to add: I’ve been subbed since the very beginning. Jamie got famous because she worked on a counter for Illamasqua and they shared a lot of her insta posts on their social media. She then started a YouTube to share tutorials, and it went from there.

Yep, thank God it's an unfortunate filter. Sad thing is that is the look most influencer are going for. I wouldn't be surprised if it was made with the idea of recreating the desired face of 2019 with bulbous cheeks and big wax lips. terrifying.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Oh. My. God.

Has anyone seen her “hair reveal” on Twitter? I honestly thought it was a Cruella wig for some Halloween look but, it’s not 😶

She’s been talking about this big day at the salon and how she’s going through a hair transformation but I refuse to believe she paid to look like that. It’s horrific.

(Sorry I’m challenged at posting pics but it’s prob on all of her social media by now so go have a look 😂)

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

Is she bad at owning up to partnerships? She had a lot of McDonalds pics and shout outs up, as if they were just part of their life and vlog. And then a few weeks later, up goes a sponsored vid with McDonalds that she did admit to getting paid for. But I think she leaves a LOT of financial content unlabelled. For McDs, she only labelled the full sponsored video, but did not label the previous integrated mentions, or IG posts (as far as I saw).
Is this legal? The U.K. rules are different now. I don’t know how she finds loopholes?
The puppy YT vlog seemed as if it’s a looooong integrated mention and visual placement for the chain store they shopped at.

Post by Guest »

Oh my fucking god that hair is tragic

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

Her lips are so fucked up that in the puppy vlog her lip ring is now sitting off center. It used to be perfectly in the middle and now it’s pushed to the side. She’s going to mess herself up real bad. Absolute air head that one.

bluelipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by bluelipstick »

That hair is hideous. Hideous.

Post by Guest »

Yikes! I thought beauty gurus were supposed to enhance their beauty not do the opposite.

ImageImageImage

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

Did she not just get Botox a few weeks ago? Now she’s saying I’m this vlog that she’s going back for top ups around her chin. When will they just leave themselves alone!

Post by Guest »

What more does she need to do to her chin! Omg

vanessastayaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanessastayaway »

I wish she’d stop doing her lips like this. It’s completely hideous. I mean, girl you already have huge ass lips, why bother over lining

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I hate that lip colour on her. Just looks like a butt hole if I’m honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ to be fair, it was Mmmmitchel that did her makeup but she did tell him she likes to overdo the top of her lip so he did it.

Speaking of their video, so many times she would say “oh I never knew that” or “I had no idea” or “I could never do that” like aren’t you meant to be a beauty guru? Aren’t you supposed to be learning new trends as they come around? That’s the whole point is it not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Like when he was blowing out her eyeshadow to the temple, she sat there in awe and was so clueless. I’m not anywhere near a makeup artist and even I know enough OF this trend. She’s just so lazy now and doesn’t make any real effort to keep up with new techniques and stuff.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She looks like cruella de vil with that hair, like a bad halloween costume.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

She needs to stop posting videos of her dogs 24/7 if she isn’t going to bother hoovering that carpet of hers. It’s so bad In one of her latest insta-stories that you struggle to see the tartan pattern underneath all the dog hair.

Absolutely incredible that someone who sits at home all day and has Amazon Prime can’t order a vacuum. Or, go out and pick one up. Why say “getting one this weekend” on a Sunday? Does that mean she’s going to leave it til next weekend? Christ, EW.

brat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brat »

she’s already ditched the pup to go on holiday lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “F-J”