Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs | Part 29

Post by lurking10 »

Thanks aulait!

effyou

Re: Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views, Seeking Fixed Term Subs

Post by effyou »

Haha whoever said in the last thread that dani probably likes gaming because of all the male attention she gets is probably right. She shouldn't be so flattered though, my ex's relative is female and into gaming and she's 50 years old and asexual. Probably not what these guys adding her and messaging her are imaging haha

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

damn these threads always move so quick!!
BANNED

:hugs:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

OMG I love this thread name so much, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjsc01
Talker
Talker

Post by jjsc01 »

It's 5.30am in London and she's up policing her Insta comments lol. I just joined the very long list of people she's blocked. This is what I wrote. Tried to kiss her ass a bit just to see if she would reply but nope deleted the comment AND blocked me. She's seriously nuts lol.
I also find it pathetic how she says how she "can't reply to all comments" but can't delete and block me yet not "like" the people who are commenting praise towards her how pathetic.

jjsc01
Talker
Talker

Post by jjsc01 »

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

Funny that she's sponsored by batiste. Judging by how greasy her hair always looks in her selfies, I thought she had no idea what dry shampoo was.
Also bummed because I buy multiple cans of batiste on a regular basis, now they are sponsoring her. Might message them and let them know I'll be supporting other companies from now on.

effyou

Post by effyou »

jjsc01 wrote:Image

Wow so she must block legitimate fans all the time

And she wonders why her views go down? If i was a fan and literally left a 99% butt licking comment with one tiny piece of constructive criticism that was worded nicely and was block i'd be like "well fuck you too" and wouldn't watch her videos.

I commented on shaaanxo's jeffree star post on instagram (nicely and didn't say anything about her, just about refusing to use jeffree star's products) and she didn't block me. Some of her die hard fans were saying anyone boycotting jeffree star's cosmetics opinions were irrelevant and i commented "that's right you aren't allowed to have an opposing opinion when it comes to youtubers or something. And all she did was delete my comment and a couple others, probably to stop the fighting. she didn't block me, or post my picture and insta handle calling me a hater like dani does.

The thought of wasting energy going through comments and deleting and blocking people sounds exhausting. By all means delete and block the truly hateful people, but that comment wasn't hateful.

effyou

Post by effyou »

missashley wrote:Funny that she's sponsored by batiste. Judging by how greasy her hair always looks in her selfies, I thought she had no idea what dry shampoo was.
Also bummed because I buy multiple cans of batiste on a regular basis, now they are sponsoring her. Might message them and let them know I'll be supporting other companies from now on.
I thought she was copying shaaanxo since she uses batiste shampoo religiously. It's pretty good, but i haven't tried any high ends ones and only use dry shampoo once a week if that so i don't have much to compare it to

Also there's too much grease in her hair to just use dry shampoo, if you use too much it makes your hair white. Not so bad on really blonde hair but on dark hair it's noticeable

Hereforalaugh_1507
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforalaugh_1507 »

jjsc01 wrote:It's 5.30am in London and she's up policing her Insta comments lol. I just joined the very long list of people she's blocked. This is what I wrote. Tried to kiss her ass a bit just to see if she would reply but nope deleted the comment AND blocked me. She's seriously nuts lol.
I also find it pathetic how she says how she "can't reply to all comments" but can't delete and block me yet not "like" the people who are commenting praise towards her how pathetic.

Me too! I wrote something about her face being darker than her hand but said “don’t ya hate that? bc It happens to me all the time but usually my hands are darker! :D ;) was honestly just a test to see if it was enough of a “hate” comment to delete it but not only that I got blocked too lmao cya

effyou

Post by effyou »

Emailed batiste, wonder if they'll reply haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

effyou wrote:Emailed batiste, wonder if they'll reply haha
This is fantastic, please keep us updated!

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

effyou wrote:
missashley wrote:Funny that she's sponsored by batiste. Judging by how greasy her hair always looks in her selfies, I thought she had no idea what dry shampoo was.
I thought she was copying shaaanxo since she uses batiste shampoo religiously. It's pretty good, but i haven't tried any high ends ones and only use dry shampoo once a week if that so i don't have much to compare it to

Also there's too much grease in her hair to just use dry shampoo, if you use too much it makes your hair white. Not so bad on really blonde hair but on dark hair it's noticeable
I have to use it everyday because my hair gets oily really quickly, like 12 hrs after washing it'll be oily again. Nothing too noticeable but enough to bother me. Batiste is my saviour :rofl:
Love your email, I'll be sending one too :tu:

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

God I can't believe she blocked and deleted you's for those comments! Just goes to show how psycho she is, imagine being her friend and she asks for your honest opinion.. geeez

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Please use the subscribe link located at the bottom of each page of the thread. Using a "following", symbol or empty post to follow a thread is off topic and said post will be edited or deleted and the author of said post will receive a warning on their account.Thank you for adhering to the rules.

zilamint
Learner
Learner

Post by zilamint »

That shampoo video really showed how bad her dye job was. Random blonde patches all over the upper darker part of her balayage. Her hair looks awful.. and how has someone who has had blonde hair for years not figured out toner shampoos?
What's funny is that in her latest video she referred to her hair as "beautiful" and "amazing" if I recall correctly

Post by Guest »

Isn’t it funny how her severe Depression Week is automatically over as soon as she has some more events and travelling planned to go to................. Depression Week is sounding more and more like severe hormonal FOMO PMS week to me..................... faking mental illnesses that people suffer with seriously is just so wrong.........................

depression isn’t a personality dani.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

She tweeted about ‘you’ll never catch her wearing real fur’
Yet she will wear leather bags??!?

Brain dead much
:love2:

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

She’s only tweaking about going vegan and cruelty free to be relatable.. nothing else is working for her.
Life’s just one big game of who can I pretend to be today to keep my lazy af internet income flowing.

What.a.joke
:love2:

Post by Guest »

“don’t want to bother your delicate little mind dani and don’t block me for asking a question but”..........................

gets back to the UK and her priority is to eat big cheesey pizzas.................

and it’s not that hard to google cruelty free makeup but for dandontgooglesutti it is.................... because she doesn’t care...................

she says while she admires her new YSL bag........................

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”