Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by lizzy »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:50 pm
Lol have you guys seen her latest video with Ryan? They split finances and Ashley has to consult with Ryan before every purchase. Could explain the lifeless expression on Ashley’s face and lack of physical contact/ weird body language. Awkkkkkkward. Also Ryan’s job? A portfolio of dog supplement companies? Um I have a portfolio too in my brokerage account I don’t classify my occupation as my holdings……
I haven't seen her videos on a long time. I come here for a re-cap. Please tell us more! avoid us the waste of time watching her boring vlogs <3
Ashley has to consult with Ryan before every purchase
Well no surprise really. She talks to him like she is a 12-years old and is very inmature. Ryan is not really more mature, but he acts like a 15-years old. So on that perspective he is the older one.
Also Ryan’s job? A portfolio of dog supplement companies?
What is a portfolio of dog supplements companies?. Whatever it is I think the rumours are truth and they need another dog to milk the puppy. An Instagram puppy is needed for Ryan's business :roll:

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

pinklady23 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:09 am

And YES!! I’ve noticed she talks like a 12 year old around him. Their relationship dynamic is a bit bizarre. He acts like her dad and she talks and acts like a child. Whatever floats their boat I guess!

Who would have thought that this awkward behaviour spices up their sexual life on such extreme level :rofl: I wonder if they keep on bragging about their intimacy in the latest couple Q&A video?

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I don't see why anyone would be interested in how intimate they are with each other. I certainly don't need to know this, but at the same time, who cares how frequently they do it? God, she's really desperate for content and clicks these days.

sookies_
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies_ »

Could not agree more! YouTuber or not some personal details are supposed to remain... PERSONAL. I mean what kind of image is she trying to create for herself with these kind of statements?! I can't see her behaving like that a few years ago, she had some modesty back then.

Now it is this constant fixation with being better than everyone else in all aspects of life and that really turns people off. Especially during the video chats with her friend Samantha on the Ellaway channel it feels like Ashley is constantly competing with her (I am looking better than you; I have a perfect family and we never fight; I am always the winner at work; I have the perfect relationship) while Samantha is trying to be vulnerable and genuine.. In the end she might lose herself in her own little game

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ycazam1234 »

LMAO. she got a dog. ….and the same breed as Stella

AlBroom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AlBroom »

Ok, that biiiiiig surprise backfired. 😂 Another underwhelming reveal.
I think at this stage no one cares…

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

How can one be so predictable even on social media?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:32 am

They absolutely did! 😂 Ashley reminded everyone again that they do it 4 times a week. Just incase we forgot.
Did she? OMG Ashley & Ryan:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Ycazam1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:21 pm
LMAO. she got a dog. ….and the same breed as Stella
:roll: :roll:

Well the woman have nothing to post about. She has no interesting projects. No interesting life. Their life seems to consist of Netflix, f like bunnies and make sure to tell everyone about it, pretend to be smart, post videos of Stella... a new dog for Ryan's new dogs business sounds about right for them.

Ycazam1234
Learner
Learner

Post by Ycazam1234 »

She literally said that their date nights are movie nights at home . . . . . Ryan brainwashed this chick

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

It was another dog.... same as Stella.. did they win the lottery????

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

I feel for sad for her regarding her fertility issues. She seems to want traditional family life, a couple of kids and white picket fence so bad and she probably wasn't expecting it to be hard to get pregnant. Ryan seems totally checked out in this video, but maybe it's just him trying to act overly sad.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Hahahahaha!! So predictable and lame.

Get ready ..next it’s the infertility video.
As predicted last week.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

marchfav wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:10 am
I feel for sad for her regarding her fertility issues. She seems to want traditional family life, a couple of kids and white picket fence so bad and she probably wasn't expecting it to be hard to get pregnant. Ryan seems totally checked out in this video, but maybe it's just him trying to act overly sad.
Can you tell us a bit more about the video. I saw on her Instagram Story that thing she always does "feel free not to watch".. so I obey her wish and won't watch the video :D

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I feel sad for her too- she has always wanted a traditional life as you said, and a setback like this is never fun. I'm glad they have the resources and the means to try IVF- fingers crossed it works out for them.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

dissolved wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:41 am
I feel sad for her too- she has always wanted a traditional life as you said, and a setback like this is never fun. I'm glad they have the resources and the means to try IVF- fingers crossed it works out for them.
But what happened? what do they say on the video?. She can't have babies? he can't have babies? Neither? Is a real diagnosis? or is just that they have tried and no results? Since when do they know? They haven't been married for long time and I assume they wanted to enjoy a bit of time married then children. That's why is a bit weird for me that they talk about infertility after just months to be married. Of course unless they know way before.

Ashley always said has been at the doctor and won't say why. One time she even said she had a procedure and said "no cosmetic". I always thought was something like cysts on ovaries. She always mention she is in look for gynecologists.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

pinklady23 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm
They’ve been trying since January so 9 months and nothing. So she’s had tests done by the obgyn and it’s come back that her egg reserves are extremely low. She said they’re as low as a 50 year old woman. She mentioned on the video that we’re born with a certain amount of eggs and everyone has a different amount and hers are almost gone. She’s now starting the process of going through IVF. I think it’s incredibly sad but I really doubt they won’t fall pregnant. IVF is not a fun process but there are also other options like having an egg donor. I’m sure they’ll make it work. Her egg reserves are low but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any at all. She’s also underweight which I’m sure doesn’t help her hormones.
Thank you. I was wondering if they had a professional opinion. Cause as Ashley-Ryan-We-Know-Everything usually read something on Google and they claim to know it all.

Ok, low egg reserve has a lot of causes so could be anything. Could be genetic or her being underweight. Her parents had 4 kids, including twins when Ashley was almost a teenager. I would expect she got a good genetic on that aspect. But don't know really.

I think she will eventually get pregnant. They seems to have lot of money, Im sure they can afford good treatments. Nowdays people use a lot of help of science. I can think right now on 3 friends couples that have had infertility issues and have received treatment, all success stories.

Hopefully she eats better from now on, cause if she decided to get pregnant she really need to put a lot of effort to give the baby and herself the right nutrients.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Overall, I was a bit suprised they decided to talk about this (personal) matter so soon.

I don't think was a rush to address why she hasn't get pregnant yet. I don't think her subscribers would have pushing them to talk about this. They have been married for 1 year. And going for treatment, I also would expect is something people talk after a while to talk about success/failed. I don't know why decided to put on YouTube this news. Unless she announced she is going to be offline cause need some time off to deal with it.

But I don't know with these two anymore. Ashley tells her subscribers how many time per week she and her husband...

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I will give her kudos to put an appropiate title to the video. For someone like Ashley she would have call it "This is so hard for us". or "We've been keeping a secret"...

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Yep. Really sounds like a non-US manufacturer. She said in stories that she sent a scrunchie from her last release so they can copy it. I don’t know why she didn’t just pull it apart and get the exact measurements for the fabric and elastic. And why wasn’t this all kept on file after ordering the last ones? Is she going with a different and cheaper manufacturer this time so trying to match the last one?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”