The beauty box 1211-- Amanda Ensing part 7

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

The beauty box 1211-- Amanda Ensing part 7

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here and please remember that posting personal information including the YouTuber's residential information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: The beauty box 1211-- Amanda Ensing part 7

Post by ohhey01 »

Imo Amanda is someone who is house poor, car poor, and flat out frivolous with her money. It boggles my mind that she can afford 9k a month in rent. Something just doesn't add up.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I'm pretty late on this, but just now, I'm watching her video of the Anastasia Subculture palette, and while I know a lot of people hated it, she was really touching it a lot with her brush, despite her saying she was "barely touching it". I bet she would be singing that palette's praises if everyone else were. This woman doesn't have an original bone in her body, just like her Kardashian/Jenner idols.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

fihe wrote:I'm pretty late on this, but just now, I'm watching her video of the Anastasia Subculture palette, and while I know a lot of people hated it, she was really touching it a lot with her brush, despite her saying she was "barely touching it". I bet she would be singing that palette's praises if everyone else were. This woman doesn't have an original bone in her body, just like her Kardashian/Jenner idols.
Absolutely ! She hasn't been real since she got injected with those lip fillers. She's a completely different person from when she started out. Yeah, other beauty guru's have changed as well but I don't think to her extent. She is a COMPLETELY different person. You compare the two and wouldn't even think they are related. I used to actually love her for .2 seconds until she constantly started preaching every single damn day, barely even being able to pronounce real words because her busted ass lips got in the way (and for many many other reasons) I feel like she is just going to keep getting more and more to piss us off haha. I always wonder how her "fans" still love her and she is their *goals*. It's us smart people who see right through her. A lot of influencers have more money than her and don't go out and spend it on top notch shit. They save, they invest, they get what they truly NEED. She goes out and gets the next best thing just because she thinks it will make her be the 'it' girl. PERRO PLZ. :rofl: :rofl:

Like I've said before. She's gonna move out of LA within a couple years, I can SMELL it. She won't last. No one cares. GURRR BYE.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

Social blade may say she gets 2k or so a month but that is only from YouTube correct? This girl is an affiliate code pusher. That is where they make money. You also don't know who she is getting paid by to do reviews....cant trust any of them disclosing whether or not their content is sponsored.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher »

ohhey01 wrote:Imo Amanda is someone who is house poor, car poor, and flat out frivolous with her money. It boggles my mind that she can afford 9k a month in rent. Something just doesn't add up.
She's making very poor choices with her life. She obviously feels the need to 'keep up' with other highly successful YouTubers... such as MannyMUA, Laura Lee, Jaclyn etc... that all have upgraded their homes and are very flashy.. but Amanda doesn't have any collabs/sponsorships etc. Hell, it doesn't even look like she ever leaves the house or has any friends!!! On top of all that she has a douchebag of a boyfriend... many of her followers have been commenting how he treats her like shit.

#LifeGoals

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

PettyIsMyForte wrote:Social blade may say she gets 2k or so a month but that is only from YouTube correct? This girl is an affiliate code pusher. That is where they make money. You also don't know who she is getting paid by to do reviews....cant trust any of them disclosing whether or not their content is sponsored.

Pretty sure she got a load of money from appearing on tv and for doing that meet and greet w kiehls. Other than that, affiliate links and codes can add up pretty well. She also probably charges ads on ig. Im sure she makes enough, but she for sure is spending her money carelessly. I wouldnt spend that much on rent and a car. I would invest on my retirement and a house. And some meaningful relationships

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lmao I think the person who said it's her boyfriends sugar daddy's house is right . I mean 9k might as well be 10k a month ; 120k a year for someone who rents boots ! Lmfao she probably bought them of Desi for half price

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

She just bought a bench for when she has a collab that she will never have lmao dead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

qwerty54321s wrote:She just bought a bench for when she has a collab that she will never have lmao dead!!

the only collab she'll have is with her bf and mollie while they makeout and amnduhh is next to them like 'awuhh aint they cute yall'

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Speaking of collabs, when is this chick's alleged collab with NYX happening? I doubt it was ever happening to begin with. It's been a year since she said anything about it.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

qwerty54321s wrote:
PettyIsMyForte wrote:Social blade may say she gets 2k or so a month but that is only from YouTube correct? This girl is an affiliate code pusher. That is where they make money. You also don't know who she is getting paid by to do reviews....cant trust any of them disclosing whether or not their content is sponsored.

Pretty sure she got a load of money from appearing on tv and for doing that meet and greet w kiehls. Other than that, affiliate links and codes can add up pretty well. She also probably charges ads on ig. Im sure she makes enough, but she for sure is spending her money carelessly. I wouldnt spend that much on rent and a car. I would invest on my retirement and a house. And some meaningful relationships
Oh I completely agree! She isn't making the smartest choices when it comes to her finances and her relationship. She doesn't need a house that big and doesn't need to be spending that amount of money on rent. It's ridiculous. The fact that she is trying to keep up with everyone else is pathetic at this point.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I would never but her lashes. She doesn't even know how to wear lashes that work for her eye shape lmao. She's so damn delusional.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

She posted a snap of bananas on toast and said "Chef Amanda"

This bitch. What.

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

sandyfrink wrote:She posted a snap of bananas on toast and said "Chef Amanda"

This bitch. What.
Apparently if you chop up fruit and put it on bread, you're a chef

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

This bitch. What.
I sincerely hope she was being sarcastic. Otherwise, she's truly delusional.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

HolyPoly wrote:

This bitch. What.
I sincerely hope she was being sarcastic.
Otherwise, she's truly delusional.
I thought about that for a second but then realized that I've never witnessed sarcasm coming from her. She never really tries to be funny. She just shows off all the time. So I do think she was tooting her own horn.

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher »

mnunez55 wrote:
themainethingsin wrote:

This bitch. What.
Apparently if you chop up fruit and put it on bread, you're a chef
Ima tweet her or something and ask a how-to video on Puerto Rican food lmao.

Hahaha! Love this idea! :rofl:

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

OMG CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?! SHE'S GONNA TEACH US HOW TO MAKE ICED LATTES! SHE FILMED A WHOLE TUTORIAL AND EVERYTHING!!

#KILLME #THISFUCKINBITCH #ATUTORIALFORADAMNCOFFEE?!? :roll:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

doubletdm wrote:OMG CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?! SHE'S GONNA TEACH US HOW TO MAKE ICED LATTES! SHE FILMED A WHOLE TUTORIAL AND EVERYTHING!!

#KILLME #THISFUCKINBITCH #ATUTORIALFORADAMNCOFFEE?!? :roll:
Well, at least she finally got a coffee maker. I wonder if she makes the foamed milk on the stove.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”