Emma & Ellie

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Mirababy01
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Post by Mirababy01 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mirababy01 wrote:Could Heather say that she was bored anymore in today's vlog? She knew for days that it was going to rain while they were away. Why on earth didn't she pack a board game or two, or a movie or two that they haven't seen before, or even a book to entertain herself? No instead just complain about how bored you are multiple times. :roll: I was just on vacation in April in North Carolina with four other adults and six kids. We knew that it was going to rain for a few days while we were there and we packed multiple board games, card games, and movies. I never heard anyone say that they were bored once. I swear it's like she would rather complain than do something to fix the situation.
Spot on. She would much rather hear herself complaint than do anything. Because she's a lazy git. They discussed the rain before the trip! She knew before they left that rain was likely. And the title of today's vlog: "All Scrapped Up"? No, Heather. She's not "scrapped up". She's "scraped up".
This woman is SO uneducated.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

She really makes watching such a chore. I continue to do so because I really do adore Emma (and sometimes Ellie) and wish the best for that kid. I feel like her mother makes her life so much harder than it has to be.

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

My daughter had to turn it off halfway through. Why does Heather think _anyone_ would be interested in watching her wander around the place fluffing pillows and complaining about being bored? Is her head so huge that she really believes that people want to watch her wander around complaining about being bored?
And how many times did she say they were waiting for Emma in that nasty tone of voice? She's such an ugly person. Inside and out.

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Anyone else feel like heather was mad at the dog sitter about the freezer even though it wasn’t her fault?

Mirababy01
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirababy01 »

piesandeyes wrote:Anyone else feel like heather was mad at the dog <a class="vglnk" title="Link added by VigLink" target="_blank" href="http://i.viglink.com/?key=e9f28643d7e42 ... %2Fspan%3E" rel="nofollow"><span>sitter</span></a> about the freezer even though it wasn’t her fault?
Heather is mad at the whole world. I swear she likes to have something to be mad about. I would love to see just one video where she doesn’t complain about something.

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Thoughts on today’s vlog

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

piesandeyes wrote:Thoughts on today’s vlog
I went and watched it after I saw your post. They seemed to really hype up this meeting and then said nothing interesting. I don't know if Heather is blowing this issue up for the vlog or if she is just that type of person. She wanted to homeschool anyway and why would her husband (cant recall his name) want to coach football at a school his kids didn't attend anymore.

Maybe the school does have issues, but from their point of view they have some girls being catty and mean and another girl whose mother is trashing their school on youtube. If this was a public school it would be different, but it's not. So, Heather needs to get over it.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

In response to someone on the last page, I think Our Family Nest started vlogging before Emma and Ellie. (Correct me if I'm wrong). The vlog started as a blog and then they posted a video of Karli doing a haul which got a lot of views and it went from there.

Emma and Ellie are okay but that mother is a piece of work. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but what mother gets so involved in her daughter's middle school friendship drama and then talks about it on a very public forum? I do think the school overreacted pulling the kids out of school (which I'm wondering if it is even true because it doesn't sound legal - all children are supposed to be guaranteed a public education), but I can see not wanting to have to deal with a woman who always needs to turn every situation into a three ring circus. She wants to be real and discuss issues that the family faces like how girls can't get along, fine. Why not talk about how even big girls can't get along and discuss the situation with her sister on OFN? The stuff about Emma and her friends was not her story to tell, and should have been obvious that it wasn't appropriate to vlog about it. She is really going to turn Emma and Ellie into the same kind of unbearable person she is before long.

Liftinginlilly92
Learner
Learner

Post by Liftinginlilly92 »

brokenwing29 wrote:In response to someone on the last page, I think Our Family Nest started vlogging before Emma and Ellie. (Correct me if I'm wrong). The vlog started as a blog and then they posted a video of Karli doing a haul which got a lot of views and it went from there.

Emma and Ellie are okay but that mother is a piece of work. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but what mother gets so involved in her daughter's middle school friendship drama and then talks about it on a very public forum? I do think the school overreacted pulling the kids out of school (which I'm wondering if it is even true because it doesn't sound legal - all children are supposed to be guaranteed a public education), but I can see not wanting to have to deal with a woman who always needs to turn every situation into a three ring circus. She wants to be real and discuss issues that the family faces like how girls can't get along, fine. Why not talk about how even big girls can't get along and discuss the situation with her sister on OFN? The stuff about Emma and her friends was not her story to tell and should have been obvious that it wasn't appropriate to vlog about it. She is really going to turn Emma and Ellie into the same kind of unbearable person she is before long.
i think Heather needs to be evaluated she is single-handedly ruining Emma who is somehow a sweet girl. they were t a private school though and i completely agree with the school kicking the girls out because of the mother.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Liftinginlilly92 wrote:
brokenwing29 wrote:In response to someone on the last page, I think Our Family Nest started vlogging before Emma and Ellie. (Correct me if I'm wrong). The vlog started as a blog and then they posted a video of Karli doing a haul which got a lot of views and it went from there.

Emma and Ellie are okay but that mother is a piece of work. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but what mother gets so involved in her daughter's middle school friendship drama and then talks about it on a very public forum? I do think the school overreacted pulling the kids out of school (which I'm wondering if it is even true because it doesn't sound legal - all children are supposed to be guaranteed a public education), but I can see not wanting to have to deal with a woman who always needs to turn every situation into a three ring circus. She wants to be real and discuss issues that the family faces like how girls can't get along, fine. Why not talk about how even big girls can't get along and discuss the situation with her sister on OFN? The stuff about Emma and her friends was not her story to tell and should have been obvious that it wasn't appropriate to vlog about it. She is really going to turn Emma and Ellie into the same kind of unbearable person she is before long.
i think Heather needs to be evaluated she is single-handedly ruining Emma who is somehow a sweet girl. they were t a private school though and i completely agree with the school kicking the girls out because of the mother.
Oh, I thought it was a public school for some reason. I do agree with their decision then. It's just too bad for the kids to have to get used to yet another arrangement.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think she _wanted_ them homeschooled. No morning trips taking the girls to school, Emma is free to do YouTube, and Heather can go to the beach whenever, and collect her shells and let some computer program worry about the girls' education.
She is definitely a piece of work.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So fascinating watching Mark and Heather shop. Not. And how sad is it that a pretty girl Emma's age o freaking out about not having foundation? And all the negative self talk from her! She was going on about how "nothing goes right", and how she drops everything, etc. So sad. She needs some self esteem.

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Why do the girls need a babysitter?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I don’t know what episode it was, but I had YT playing in the background on auto play. I hear heather say she wants to have a talk about something in a serious tone, so I start paying attention. She wanted to talk about the color of her walls! She should quit YouTube and go be an interior designer. Let the kids have their lives back.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

What was the point of the ultra close up of Ellie in the garage? If she's going to vlog, they gotta teach her not to do those up the nose shots.
I didn't like that red shirt and white shorts/skirt/whatever it was on Ellie. The way they had her sitting down, it made her look chubby, and she's not.
Emma "Surprisingly, I look good in that picture". I wish she had some feelings of self worth. Heather, you troll, start telling your daughter she has value!

NatureLover
Stalker
Stalker

Post by NatureLover »

Heather annoys me so much! She really doesn’t seem to like her own daughter. I notice how much she puts her down. In a recent vlog she called her dumb, in another vlog she told her that she couldn’t do a simple art project with a string because she’s not an artist. She puts her down so much and now Emma is doing the same thing to herself. Ellie does it too, she points out all Emma’s mistakes just like the parents do. I’m so sensitive to Emma I guess because she reminds me of myself in so many ways.

Today’s vlog pissed me off! Heather seems to do anything for views even if it means humiliating her daughter in public under the guise of being real and showing how normal they are. Instead is putting that out there and asking what’s wrong with her kids she needs to look at herself and ask where is she possibly going wrong. A young girl wouldn’t look for love on the internet or fall so deeply for a stranger if she felt loved and seen at home. Today she mentioned that she hopes she’s raising them right but she will find out when they are 21 and move out when signs are already showing that she’s doing something wrong and need to make adjustments... but of course she won’t do that because it means she’ll have to look at herself and her own flaws and mistakes instead of focusing on those of her children. I hurt for the girls, especially Emma and I can’t wait until she’s old enough to escape. I hope someday she sees that her mother is her biggest problem and it’s not herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

NatureLover wrote:Heather annoys me so much! She really doesn’t seem to like her own daughter. I notice how much she puts her down. In a recent vlog she called her dumb, in another vlog she told her that she couldn’t do a simple art project with a string because she’s not an artist. She puts her down so much and now Emma is doing the same thing to herself. Ellie does it too, she points out all Emma’s mistakes just like the parents do. I’m so sensitive to Emma I guess because she reminds me of myself in so many ways.

Today’s vlog pissed me off! Heather seems to do anything for views even if it means humiliating her daughter in public under the guise of being real and showing how normal they are. Instead is putting that out there and asking what’s wrong with her kids she needs to look at herself and ask where is she possibly going wrong. A young girl wouldn’t look for love on the internet or fall so deeply for a stranger if she felt loved and seen at home. Today she mentioned that she hopes she’s raising them right but she will find out when they are 21 and move out when signs are already showing that she’s doing something wrong and need to make adjustments... but of course she won’t do that because it means she’ll have to look at herself and her own flaws and mistakes instead of focusing on those of her children. I hurt for the girls, especially Emma and I can’t wait until she’s old enough to escape. I hope someday she sees that her mother is her biggest problem and it’s not herself.

Emma's negative self talk is so bad! And we know just where it came from! How anyone can speak that way to their daughter is beyond me. When my mom used to put herself down, my dad would tell her to stop because she was talking about someone he loved. That's what you're supposed to do. Not reinforce the negative.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

NatureLover wrote:Heather annoys me so much! She really doesn’t seem to like her own daughter. I notice how much she puts her down. In a recent vlog she called her dumb, in another vlog she told her that she couldn’t do a simple art project with a string because she’s not an artist. She puts her down so much and now Emma is doing the same thing to herself. Ellie does it too, she points out all Emma’s mistakes just like the parents do. I’m so sensitive to Emma I guess because she reminds me of myself in so many ways.

Regarding the statement that she hopes she is raising them right/she will find out when they turn 21 and move out:

1) Does she not realize that she CAN stop, analyze her parenting tactics, and see for herself whether she finds them to be acceptable or not. She does not have to wait until the girls turn 21.
2) Why is she implying that the girls will be moved out at 21? Assuming they go away to college, they will graduate around 22 and in this day and age, it is quite difficult to live on your own the first year/few years post-college.

Mirababy01
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirababy01 »

Did anyone see the new Family Nest video? The mom (Bambi it Kandi or whatever her name is) mentioned that Karli is having some “friend drama” and she addresses it so well. She was literally like, “it’s the age one day they are friends and th next day they aren’t. It’s normal.”

Heather should take notes! Emma wasn’t being “bullied” she was being a normal teenage girl. :roll:

Mirababy01
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirababy01 »

Did anyone see the new Family Nest video? The mom (Bambi it Kandi or whatever her name is) mentioned that Karli is having some “friend drama” and she addresses it so well. She was literally like, “it’s the age one day they are friends and th next day they aren’t. It’s normal.”

Heather should take notes! Emma wasn’t being “bullied” she was being a normal teenage girl. :roll:

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Mirababy01 wrote:Did anyone see the new Family Nest video? The mom (Bambi it Kandi or whatever her name is) mentioned that Karli is having some “friend drama” and she addresses it so well. She was literally like, “it’s the age one day they are friends and th next day they aren’t. It’s normal.”

I was going to comment on. That. I think Heather only did it for views. I reall can't believe Candi and Heather are sisters.

Return to “A-M”