LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LazyPieMarzia - Part 6

Post by J'en ai marre »

Ellen Ripley: you said everything I feel about Marzia. A nice girl, with a boring materialistic and egoistic lifestyle.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??? The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
The new video sucks, as always lol
And her hair doesn't look great to me honestly

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Post by DreamyCat »

alex.pyt wrote:Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??
The people who say that must have never taken an online course. Sometimes you are given more assignments because you have to somehow make up for not going to a regular lecture. Not saying that was the case for Marzia, but damn, people are ignorant.
alex.pyt wrote: The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
I think that Marzia has been feeling useless for a while and this certification was her way of feeling somewhat accomplished? I mean, I know girls that went to college and never did anything with their degree. They just get married, and/or travel the world and if anyone asks them what they do or did, they can say what they studied or majored in without feeling like they did nothing with their life.

As for her hair, I think she looked the best with regular medium long brown hair. What's up with female youtubers starting out their channel with long hair and then chopping it and dying it a weird color?

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

adriana12995 wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:Just cause a course is led online doesn't mean it's useless??
The people who say that must have never taken an online course. Sometimes you are given more assignments because you have to somehow make up for not going to a regular lecture. Not saying that was the case for Marzia, but damn, people are ignorant.
alex.pyt wrote: The weird thing is that she felt the need to pay and get a certification that she doesn't put to use.
I think that Marzia has been feeling useless for a while and this certification was her way of feeling somewhat accomplished? I mean, I know girls that went to college and never did anything with their degree. They just get married, and/or travel the world and if anyone asks them what they do or did, they can say what they studied or majored in without feeling like they did nothing with their life.

As for her hair, I think she looked the best with regular medium long brown hair. What's up with female youtubers starting out their channel with long hair and then chopping it and dying it a weird color?
Thank you! So many main courses are offered in person and online and a lot of master's program's are solely online. Are those all useless? And I have a science degree I don't use (English major now). I got it because I was going into science but changed. But I'm still so proud I got it because it was so hard. And I believe she said she got it to use for her own house. It may not be how other's think she should be using it but she is in fact using it

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

betanoid wrote:On her blog she's always talking about 'work' and 'projects'. Which I don't really get. Once a year she designs some clothes (honestly her collections look cute, but quite effortless). Once a week she posts, again, creative but effortless video. Don't get me wrong - I hate criticizing people for lazyness. I just don't understand, why is she trying to appear like a hard-working person when she's clearly not.
It's because she's desperate to be seen as successful in her own right and not just pdp's girlfriend. Most of her 'projects' are just errands to most people (like going to Ikea) but because she films a couple of shots while she's there, she'll just go ahead and call it that so she feels accomplished. Any work that she does is just for pocket change so that she can argue that she's earning her own cash and not living off Felix. I think everything she does is to be viewed in a better way by other people, she is very concerned by what people think of her.
I also think that she truly believes she's hard working because she doesn't know the concept of what hard work really is. She's had everything handed to her on a silver platter and has never had a real job in her life. In fact, that would make a good video series, she could work different minimum wage jobs like Paris Hilton did in The Simple Life :rofl:
alex.pyt wrote:The new video sucks, as always lol
And her hair doesn't look great to me honestly
Agree with both points. Since she's had a whole month to work on it, I was expecting the video to be much better than it was. But it was boring and the goals weren't interesting whatsoever.
As for her hair, the extensions look really plasticky to me. Reminds me of one of those doll heads they use at hair dressing classes lmao.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

^^^ Exactly, they look super plastic. I liked them when they were dark brown/auburn. I think dark tones really suit her, not too dark but like chocolate-brown with some splashes of a lighter color.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

vivaglam wrote:I also think that she truly believes she's hard working because she doesn't know the concept of what hard work really is. She's had everything handed to her on a silver platter and has never had a real job in her life.
I always thought she worked when she moved to Sweden to be with Felix :? How did they live then, from his youtube money?
Generally she seems so childish and clueless in her videos that it's really hard to believe she flew alone from Italy to live with a guy she didn't even know that well and not speaking english too good. Unless she regressed this much when being in relationship with him.

daisylike
Talker
Talker

Post by daisylike »

When she lived in Sweden with Felix she used to work as a dog walker but Felix said she was pretty bad at it, in his interview [youtube][/youtube]. Also, for those asking what interested him about her when they first got together was mainly her appearance from what he said in the video, he basically was pretty shocked that such a cute girl was interested in talking with him and he enjoyed talking to her as well (which is quite mind boggling since she knew very little English, so he was talking to her and her friend Daizo simultaneously).

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

daisylike wrote:When she lived in Sweden with Felix she used to work as a dog walker but Felix said she was pretty bad at it, in his interview [youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>D</span><span>_</span><span>c4uruJV2U</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>3053s</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]. Also, for those asking what interested him about her when they first got together was mainly her appearance from what he said in the video, he basically was pretty shocked that such a cute girl was interested in talking with him and he enjoyed talking to her as well (which is quite mind boggling since she knew very little English, so he was talking to her and her friend Daizo simultaneously).
So basically he was a shy guy with zero girlfriend experience and he liked her appearance and was surprised that she chatted with them.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

emmagossiper wrote:
daisylike wrote:When she lived in Sweden with Felix she used to work as a dog walker but Felix said she was pretty bad at it, in his interview [youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>D</span><span>_</span><span>c4uruJV2U</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>3053s</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>D</span><span>_</span><span>c4uruJV2U</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>3053s</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]. Also, for those asking what interested him about her when they first got together was mainly her appearance from what he said in the video, he basically was pretty shocked that such a cute girl was interested in talking with him and he enjoyed talking to her as well (which is quite mind boggling since she knew very little English, so he was talking to her and her friend Daizo simultaneously).
So basically he was a shy guy with zero girlfriend experience and he liked her appearance and was surprised that she chatted with them.
I 100% remember he had gf before Marzia. There were even her pictures somewhere

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

That’s the ex
If I recall she was also a gamer/youtuber

http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/testimages/ ... 909485.jpg

Yeah she was, her online name is Progley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

didn't she talk about how they met in a video once? i remember thinking it was such a weird story and did nothing to dispel the idea that she only liked felix because of his YT.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

DemiA wrote:She seems like a sweet person and her style is interesting but like people have said, that's pretty easy when you're a millionaire.

But I find them such an odd couple. I wonder if she was his first gf and he's just attached to her, not in love with her. He seems kind of bored and cynical to me but maybe that's just his personality. I wonder what it was about her that was so attractive considering she hardly knew english when they met? Meh.
It seems like it was just her looks to be honest.
He even said in one interview that they had nothing in common and she didn't know much English and that their first meeting was quite awkward (when he went to visit her in Italy). He stressed on the fact that she was so beautiful though (I think he even said that she was even more beautiful in real life than in the photos she sent him) so it seems like her looks really stood out to him. Perhaps the girls he knew in Sweden didn't really fit his type.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

It's weird, cause in the same interview Felix goes from "She was beautiful, but it was super awkward and I felt like I did a terrible mistake" to "If you really love each other, everything works itself out". I think he isn't very keen about showing his feelings to her, but I don't think he doesn't love her (or didn't love her at one poin, at least). I mean this is the same guy who serenaded her, there must be some love there considering he's super private. Unfortunately I think they're at a stall point where they can't grow anymore, so they'll either have to settle or break up.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

For me weirdest part is that he talked with her friend because she didnt speak English lol

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

they both seem to still be in love. and i do think pewds is just a really chill dude. they both mention it a lot in vids. i remember in a vid, pewds said that everyone always thinks hes upset but hes just chillin (i strongly relate to that). plus he has that really dry sarcasm. so yeah but they definitely have a lot in common now. they both play games, watch anime, like fashion, kpop, etc etc. i think they are just really lucky to have found each other. like their relationship was probably based on looks at first but the fact that they stuck with each other when the beginning of their relationship was so rocky (no yt money, changes countries, living with parents, language barrier) is very telling.

PurpleAlligator
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleAlligator »

marzias a millionaire. i wasnt surprised she took an online course for "fun". some of my older relatives did that. i didnt expect them to get a job based on their studies.

From her blog, 'This year I would love to make a change, be able to open up, talk about different topics I don’t usually discuss, add some depth and meaning to my channel, to show that there is more to me. But in all honesty, I have no idea how to do that, mostly because – as I mentioned – I don’t even know what I’m good at to begin with.'

are there any good lifestyle channels you guys know of that are more in depth?
most lifestyle channels ive seen have all been very shallow and family friendly. (not stating a fact just an opinion) imo marzia would probably have to either change her channel type or make a new one. which is very possible since shes pdp gf.

marzia started yt off as a very shy small person and found her self in a super safe space. and now shes more confident and wants to break out of it. and all i can think of thatd id be interested in her doing (cause she asked for suggestions) i want to see more of italy and her traveling with those and her uk friends, more collabs with emma and pj would be interesting, i kno she likes horror stuff so probably more horror stuff (she could work with yt animators), and she doesnt seem like the person to play anything but nintendo games but it would be cool if she played other types of games THAT ARENT FOR FIRST GRADERS (even tho i love that vid) without pewds tho.

idk im just rambling

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

I think social media just isn‘t the right thing for her. There are just too many other creators who are way better and more talented than her. I think she knows that and therefore isn‘t happy and not sure what to do in the future (like she said on her blog).
But I have to say I find it really interesting that pretty much all of her comments are people praising her and saying how ,creative‘ and ,talented‘ she is. As someone who has been working in a creative industry for a long time this makes me cringe. I‘m not sure if people say it because they want to be recognised by Marzia or if they are just very impressionable. Maybe it‘s the young age of her fan base, I‘m guessing 7-12 or something like that. A good example for that is her ,winter walk‘ vlog. That was probably the worst and most boring vlog I have ever seen in 8 years on youtube. But still, every comment was like ,wooww you have so much talent and you‘re so artsyyy lysm!!!‘. I think this is kind of my problem with her. It‘s hard for me to understand how people can seriously think that she is creative or has talent. This obviously isn‘t her fault but sometimes she says things that make her sounds like she thinks that she‘s a super artsy and creative person. But I guess when you hear it from your minions everyday a thousand times you start to believe it at one point.

Ingot
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingot »

AngelHair wrote:
Now about the concert she wants to see. I'm used to her being passive aggressive when things don't go her way and that she constantly feels the need to share it with the internet (to my fellow gg's: this is the hallmark of an unreliable and manipulative friend) but what weirds me out is that she relies solely on her boyfriend to go do anything at all. Is he really the only option to take to a concert? Does she really not have/know how to make any friends? My mom always said not to trust girls with no female friends. Anyway I find her very anti-social, except it's not the cute quality she makes it out to be. It's a proven psychological fact that a crucial lack of contact and always being on your own and thus focusing only on yourself all day after you've passed your teens makes a person self-centered.
Pewdiepie and Marzia are co-dependent

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

alex.pyt wrote:It's weird, cause in the same interview Felix goes from "She was beautiful, but it was super awkward and I felt like I did a terrible mistake" to "If you really love each other, everything works itself out". I think he isn't very keen about showing his feelings to her, but I don't think he doesn't love her (or didn't love her at one poin, at least). I mean this is the same guy who serenaded her, there must be some love there considering he's super private. Unfortunately I think they're at a stall point where they can't grow anymore, so they'll either have to settle or break up.
I hope they break up (I think ultimately it will make them both a lot more happy), and that they each take their respective break from youtube/social media. I think they need to do a lot of thinking about what they want their futures to be/hold. Youtube isn't forever and neither is being an "influencer".

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”