Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erika Costell

Post by YouslessTube »

rva1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:45 pm
dude.

rikslumps.png
Holy shit those lips! Looks like a prolapsed butthole!

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

rva1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:45 pm
dude.

rikslumps.png
This is what I see during sleep paralysis.

She needs to CHILL on the lips, look like they’re about to pop
Christ on a bike :toad:

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:34 am
I think she won her group round. Two weeks then quarter-finals/semi-finals
i think you’re the only one following this competition lmao. erika herself hasn’t even mentioned it once or asked her fans to vote 🥴

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:00 am

YIKES
Her ass is soooo flat lol love seeing these chicks in pics they can't facetune

hey can anyone do some research and digging to see why these two met up? never really got anything after this was posted

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

i wonder if she was dumb enough to sign a contract with some VR company,? why does she keep making these virtual reality videos when only like 10% of the population owns a VR headset or whatever tf they’re called. i haven’t watched any bc i feel like i don’t have VR viewing capabilities so why bother? think it’s dumb from a marketing standpoint because you’re basically shutting out 90% of your audience for a niche market

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 pm
ibeendrakein wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:26 pm
i wonder if she was dumb enough to sign a contract with some VR company,? why does she keep making these virtual reality videos when only like 10% of the population owns a VR headset or whatever tf they’re called. i haven’t watched any bc i feel like i don’t have VR viewing capabilities so why bother? think it’s dumb from a marketing standpoint because you’re basically shutting out 90% of your audience for a niche market
Idk about desktop computers but...I watch on my iPhone (fullscreen) and move the device around so I can see everything in the video. Still moves like VR would just not immersive.

She's also doing the things with the cellphone number stuff.

Still think the writing team of hers is a joke for going along with this.
I agree that it’s a dumb move, maybe it’s just me
being a lazy ass but as soon as I click on a video and if I’m lying on my side and the VR screen is all skewed I’m like eurgh, nevermind and click off. Just still seems pointless at this point
Christ on a bike :toad:

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

<3
Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:34 pm
Liked the VR video from a tech stand point. It was cool to have something interactive and i've not seen alot of VR music vids so yeah.

Vocal range is limited. Lyrics are more meaningful thansome of her other songs. Still a weaker song overall. Forgetable.

Still think Jake is like "I dodged a bullet". He doesn't even talk about her anymore.

I get that relationships hurt but she has been milking this for nearly a year.

This is also why i don't feel sorry for most celebs who feel overexposed. She's going from independent woman to kinda sad.

How is she still okay with making song after song after song about Jake? It's starting to become suspicious, are the songs even about him anymore or is she just releasing them to get fans talking and streams? Thoughts Not Feelings is awesome and so is Queen but everything else is so boring to me and the lyrics are so juvenile.

Would have thought that she'd focus more on her modeling now and even book at least something huge since last year and early of this year, she was really acting like she was so close to having VS work with her on a serious level.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

ummm guys she’s turning 29?? in her story on IG she like specifically only plays this one line in drakes song that says ‘i’m only 29, have some patience with us’ .... i feel weird FOR her. she hangs out with cambrie and girls that are like 21/22 years old. she’s way too old to be doing what she’s doing and she’s FOR SURE too old to be ‘just getting back into modeling’. peak modeling age is like 18-24. she’s way past her prime for so many of the things she’s trying to do. who wants to listen to a 30 year old sing off key about partying and getting drunk in miami? she needs to move on to a more grown and adult phase in her life. yiiiiikes. google says she’s younger than that buuuut i’m not too sure. i know a few girls in the industry like chantel that are 27 but lie about their age

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

rooibostree wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:29 pm
I dislike this snake lol. Here are some reasons why

- I think she's a snake for accusing Banks of assaulting her ex-assistant. She wasn't there, but acted like she knew everything that went on (spoiler alert: the club footage showed no sign of assault anywhere). She acted so holier-than-thou and put out a video where she lectured people about assault, meanwhile lying about assault. Fake assault is so damaging to real assault victims, because victims wouldn't want to come out and share their assault story out of fear of people accusing them of lying

- She broke the friend code for dating Jake after Alissa. Alissa turned to Erika for emotional support during her turbulent relationship with Jake, and in return, Erika started dating Jake a few months after Jake kicked Alissa out of Team 10. She is an opportunist leech who saw money signs and squirmed her way into fame and fortune by dating Jake.

- A year later, she released 2 songs, Chitty Bang and Not Her, where she continues to shit talk Alissa. It's been more than a year and she still hasn't let it go. Here are some lyrics:
"You're a 10 messing with a 4/ She kick you down/ I know I can give you more
Guys like you don't need drama/ Don't need girls who honestly just suck"

- Her views are all thanks to Jake. As of August 2018, she has 4mil subscribers but she gets an average of 200k-300k views per video. That is 0.5% engagement rate. All her fans are part of Jake's, and when his views go down, so does hers.

- She lied about her age. She is a calculating snake who lied about her age to draw in Jake's young fans (Jake is 21 born in 1997).

- her horrendous attitude. She seems so cocky and arrogant, and thinks she's the shit. She thinks she's better than everyone, and even has the nerve to call herself a GOAT (greatest of all time). She's a disgusting human being who is calculating, manipulative, and an opportunist.

- on top of it all, she has terrible style. She was rated worst dressed at the VMAs in 2017.

Model and social media star Erika Costell looked awkward in her garish orange dress, which she appeared to be holding shut while posing for the cameras.
- The Daily Mail, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -list.html
I think she's a bitch.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

she’s way too old for literally everything she’s doing. everyone she hangs out with is so much younger than her that it’s not even like questionably weird, it’s just fucking weird period. I’m 24 and all the girls at my office that are like 28,29,30 are all getting married and getting promotions and new houses and having kids. and she’s ‘just getting back into modeling’ and still drinking and partying all the time... grow up dude. wake tf up. do something with your life. so embarassing

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

y’all .. what the actual fuck is happening with her arm

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:36 pm
I think she's double-jointed
the length of her thumb alone is longer than the length of her head...

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

She is so cringey omg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Non.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

ibeendrakein wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:13 pm
y’all .. what the actual fuck is happening with her arm

Yikes.

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

lol has jake ever put a song out about erika cause he just dropped one about alissa violet. looks like alissa n him both played each other. maybe she did it in the beginning of the relationship n it spiraled out of control bc he tried to get back at her. always thought what jake was doing to her was out of revenge...bc he saw alissa w other ppl.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Her personality has gotten even more cocky and I didn't think it was possible. In her latest video, the new fillers are so obvious. I think she looks good though.

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

I wish Erika would focus a bit more on youtube content and not just these rushed storytimes. I totally get the need to live in the moment but I don't understand her "business". I'm not sure what her biggest income stream is - she has "Bia" (w/e that is), her music, and random chapstick collabs ? I do respect that she doesn't make videos just to share brand deals, but I actually enjoy her content (like the swim week vlogs) and wish she would be more consistent with youtube. She's one of the few influencers I actually relate to bc her content is more mature.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

I like Erika, I do. At least she seems to put in work. And strongly disagree with the ageism running rampant through this thread. No one should be doing anything at any certain age but what THEY want to be doing and telling women we should be having children by now is seriously backwards.

However, one thing that annoys me - is the claim that she’s been modeling since she was 16... in New York.. which is so obviously a lie. She claims she just didn’t take pics back then and I’m not buying it. I don’t get her obsession with sounding seasoned in every single thing she dabbles in. But she talks a good game!

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

I'm quite sick of her clickbaiting her fans -- like she doesn't further explain her future plans and like, what is the point of her recent vlog unless you're going to be honest with your future plans. If you're going to MOVE to England and do modeling then say so, don't be like "so you guys know I went to modeling agencies in England to start modeling again.." and not further explain, I'm sure you're not giving much away when you announce you're moving, which I doubt she is because she just moved into her new apartment in LA... but from the way she always hypes shit up it sounds like she's moving to the UK for good. She lives quite a vapid, boring life of partying all night, drinking, etc... I'm sure she will find a way to bore the fuck out of an exciting trip in England... not my cup of tea imo.

Post by Guest »

She got this brow lift thing and reposted the before and after pics on her story. Her face looks scary af!!! And it looks like she’s got an underbite now...she’s really f-ed up her face

Return to “Music”