CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

emxoxo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

Post by emxoxo »

why is gabi such a bitch.. I don’t like either of them but at least niki isn’t a snobby little c**t . that video shows her true colors :roll: :roll: “he’s our camera guy, usually behind the camera”

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Gabi got new hair. We called it! She went lighter bc of Ariana. :rofl:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I'm sorry but that color looks awful on her.

littlemermaid1101
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid1101 »

I can’t believe she actually went for the platinum blonde! After all this time she still can’t manage to be subtle about copying Ariana! I think her obsession with her has become almost like a compulsion, she NEEDS to copy every single thing she does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

She copied the hair style too
There are more photos of ariana with this type of hair/bobby pin whatever but i couldn't be bothered. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

GivemeCoco wrote:She copied the hair style too
There are more photos of ariana with this type of hair/bobby pin whatever but i couldn't be bothered. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
what the actual fuck? What is wrong with this girl??? I can’t even wrap my mind over wanting to be someone else? That’s some serious self hate. She needs help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

If i knew them personally i'd seriously get them checked (especially gabi) i mean they want to be like other people so badly, especially gabi with her ariana obsession and copying everything to the exact details. I've never even seen little girls who were obsessed with selena or miley around 2008 act this way, it's insane. You'd think she went through some kind of trauma to try to act like a freaking celebrity at 20 something, it's freaky. I don't understand how her close family can watch this and not at least say "hey maybe you should grow up". It's like when parents of 12 y/o girls are thinking their punk/emo phase is just a phase and they will grow out of it but Gabi's been doing this for YEARS as an ADULT.

knad16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by knad16 »

One thing I've noticed is blonde doesn't look good on brunettes and dark haired people like 90% of the time. It either washes you the fuck out if you're too pale for it or makes your hair look cheap and strawish if you're tanned. Blonde always looks good on natural blonded coz they're naturally like that. Idk
Niki-Scissor hands and oompa loompa beauty haha
I'm not subscribed to any of their channels anymore. Niki is too boring, gabi is too stupid and their channel is too cringey. I bet you when they fall off youtube they'll try to stay relevant with hard core click bait and collabs with the youtubers that ARE relevant.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

Gabi has some deep rooted insecurity issues. She’s so obsessed with being someone else, at almost 23 years old and that’s sad as fuck. At least admit that Ariana inspired you, Gabi. It makes you look lame as hell that you try to deny it.

Blonde hair looks TERRIBLE on her. It ages her ten years, makes her look like a middle aged mom who’s obsessed with tanning and lip fillers, married to an old rich guy :roll:

I can’t with these little girls, seriously I don’t know if it’s because their twins (but I’ve seen other twins embrace being twins??) but they’re so obsessed with being so “”different”” and being someone else. Deep down their just basic ass lil girls who have been given everything in life. They’re both cxxnts in my opinion so to say one is nicer than the other is a reach.

Gabi has even brainwashed her own man into wanting to be someone else. Damn. These girls are toxic. :FU:

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

It was time for a new thread

continue here :

viewtopic.php?f=547&t=33203#p2818500

lavalavalavz
Talker
Talker

Post by lavalavalavz »

did anyone see there new vid of addressing hate?
Also, Gabi was 'attacked' or what the fuck not by an Applebees employee. She was always be attacked. There were comments calling her out on that and she deleted them

Return to “Niki and Gabi”