CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

teenyc
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4)

Post by teenyc »

Okay I'm like 2 months late with this but I just saw their summer break episode (s2e6) and I thought it was pretty hilarious when Gabi said Nate shouldn't be in a rush to move to LA to be with Niki since on the west coast he'd blend right in but on the east coast he could actually stand out... did she realize she was talking about herself as well... i hope that was scripted because the irony :rofl:

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Apparently Gabi was wearing the same outfit Chanel oberlin wore on scream queens in the gift exchange video, you know the outfit she couldn’t even pronounce correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shayvanburen
Talker
Talker

Post by shayvanburen »

Omg did she really pronounce Moschino like that...is she serious? :rofl: Yes keep pretending you’re so fancy and constantly mispronouncing everything.

chocolategirly
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolategirly »

Allie was more unbearable than gabi in that video and her makeup omggg that looked awful. she barely have Nash anything then gave gabi a Michael Kors, how disrespectful. Nash was really cool in that video and I didn't gabi was bad but omg Allie needs to be replaced in the minion squad. why do all of them let their roots grow out like that? it looks awful on all of them except Nash to some extent but it's still not Nash's best look either imo. I predict the v-squad to really pretty much go their own ways at some point within 2018 or they'll just film together to keep up with gabi's image. what ever happened to that girl thania who was in v-squad?

chocolategirly
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolategirly »

also adding that when Niki sings she strains her voice so much and gabi can clearly go a lot higher. Niki just doesn't sound good at all and I think she looks terrible in all her clothing now too. girl looks unhealthy with her damaged hair clothes are literally falling off. it's sad I truly hope she gets better and becomes comfortable in her own skin.

welcome2urtape
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by welcome2urtape »

littlemermaid1101 wrote:How was Allie not super embarrassed? I would be mortified to have bought her a choker and Nyx lipsticks when Nash gave her a bunch of MAC stuff and loads of other cute bits and pieces??? Nash’s gift looked about 3 times more expensive than Allies

The thing is, if my best friend got me Nyx lipsticks and a choker, I’d be fine with it! I know she loves me and just struggles with money. That’s different from purposely getting your friend a cheap gift so your other friend will buy YOU something nice. What a selfish and mean thing to do. Really.

SweetTartHeartz
Learner
Learner

Re: CoolAndWarmToneDeafBeauty (Part 4

Post by SweetTartHeartz »

You never know, Allie and Gabi might be closer than Allie and Nash. So if I'm closer with someone, they will for sure get something more special! Maybe not in front of the other person, but it depends on the situation. The thing is, we all know it's because Gabi is the one who can afford an expensive gift to give lol If someone can afford expensive shit themselves, I think it would be sweet to give something expensive to the one who can't afford as much.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

SweetTartHeartz wrote:You never know, Allie and Gabi might be closer than Allie and Nash. So if I'm closer with someone, they will for sure get something more special! Maybe not in front of the other person, but it depends on the situation. The thing is, we all know it's because Gabi is the one who can afford an expensive gift to give lol If someone can afford expensive shit themselves, I think it would be sweet to give something expensive to the one who can't afford as much.
If that’s the case, they should’ve done something separately. I don’t believe that’s the case though, It’s not like Gabi’s gift was super thoughtful to Allie if they were such good friends. Gabi got them both the cheapest thing from Burberry. The SAME EXACT ONE.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

chocolategirly wrote:Allie was more unbearable than gabi in that video and her makeup omggg that looked awful. she barely have Nash anything then gave gabi a Michael Kors, how disrespectful. Nash was really cool in that video and I didn't gabi was bad but omg Allie needs to be replaced in the minion squad. why do all of them let their roots grow out like that? it looks awful on all of them except Nash to some extent but it's still not Nash's best look either imo. I predict the v-squad to really pretty much go their own ways at some point within 2018 or they'll just film together to keep up with gabi's image. what ever happened to that girl thania who was in v-squad?
Thania lives in texas, i believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

lex9563
Learner
Learner

Post by lex9563 »

Did I miss something or didn't Allie also get Nash Betsey Johnson shoes? Michael Kors isn't that expensive, I'm guessing the purse cost less than $200. It seems like the presents were similar in price.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

lex9563 wrote:Did I miss something or didn't Allie also get Nash Betsey Johnson shoes? Michael Kors isn't that expensive, I'm guessing the purse cost less than $200. It seems like the presents were similar in price.
that bag was $168 Betsey Johnson shoes aren't that expensive. fuck I saw a pair that looked almost identical if not the same ones at Nordstrom rack for $50.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

valentina777
Learner
Learner

Post by valentina777 »

lex9563 wrote:Did I miss something or didn't Allie also get Nash Betsey Johnson shoes? Michael Kors isn't that expensive, I'm guessing the purse cost less than $200. It seems like the presents were similar in price.
Is this the bag?

https://www.michaelkors.ca/product/jet- ... lsrc=aw.ds

It's $188 CAD which is around $147.72 USD before tax

geddid togethur
Talker
Talker

Post by geddid togethur »

Thread title suggestions? I think it's time...I'm uncreative...

Niki's lip injections look so strange on her...I don't know what it is with these two but when they get injections it just makes their lips look like a garden hose. I've seen some great natural results on other people but their lips just look odd with it

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

just watched gabi's room tour video. her calling that pink and white striped piece of furniture "kiddie" made me laugh. like do you see your room girl? the whole thing is "kiddie" and for someone who loves the nutcracker so much she sure did say, "I think this is a sugar plum fairy" enough.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

valentina777
Learner
Learner

Post by valentina777 »

sisinikkole wrote:just watched gabi's room tour video. her calling that pink and white striped piece of furniture "kiddie" made me laugh. like do you see your room girl? the whole thing is "kiddie" and for someone who loves the nutcracker so much she sure did say, "I think this is a sugar plum fairy" enough.
And her VS robe has the exact same striping pattern LOL

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

So the shoes cost $80, and the lip set is regular $25, plus however much the choker was.

https://www.betseyjohnson.com/product/A ... =CHAMPAGNE

https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/meet-the-m ... d=lip-sets

But like...maybe Allie wanted to get both Nash and Gabi gifts she thought that they would each really like, instead of Gabi gifting them each the same things that aren't even Nash's style. Or something. Idk, it was very awkward in the video, but I don't think it's as bad as others are perceiving it to be.

chocolategirly
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolategirly »

glittertorres wrote:
So the shoes cost $80, and the lip set is regular $25, plus however much the choker was.

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.betseyjohnson.com/product/A ... =CHAMPAGNE" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>betseyjohnson</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>product</span><span>/</span><span>ALLIIE</span><span>/</span><span>238073</span><span>.</span><span>uts</span><span>?</span><span>selectedColor</span><span>=</span><span>CHAMPAGNE</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/meet-the-m ... d=lip-sets" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>nyxcosmetics</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>meet</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>metallics</span><span>-</span><span>lip</span><span>-</span><span>vault</span><span>/</span><span>NYX</span><span>_</span><span>571</span><span>.</span><span>html</span><span>?</span><span>cgid</span><span>=</span><span>lip</span><span>-</span><span>sets</span></a>

But like...maybe Allie wanted to get both Nash and Gabi gifts she thought that they would each really like, instead of Gabi gifting them each the same things that aren't even Nash's style. Or something. Idk, it was very awkward in the video, but I don't think it's as bad as others are perceiving it to be.
those shoes were just at Nordstrom rack on clearance for less than 30 dollars and they sold out of them. I love Betsey Johnson things but if Allie bought them at full price she's not being a smart consumer bc their stuff goes on sale and is always at tjmaxx, marshalls, Nordstrom rack and the likes. I think the point is that Nash got a choker, Nyx lipsticks, and shoes that Allie probably got on sale whereas gabi got a Michael Kors handbag. if it were to be equal she could've gotten Nash a handbag with a different style or something? I'm not even saying it HAS to be equal, but I think Allie could've done better? I don't know, it all just seemed off in the video, they really don't seem close anymore. it was all forced and the gifts were all about the name brands so gabi could say it was "high end". Collin trying to become jughead is so freaking annoying, his hair looks so much darker and is grown out and he is always seen in a beanie now. I actually used to like Collin but now it's just more of the same from what we've seen gabi do then Niki.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Image yo, someone needs to take the smoothing option away from this girl on Facetune. Or at least she should learn how to use it right so that it looks realistic lmao

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Also, zoom into their nostrils! Her dumbass blurred them out too smh

judgingyouxo
Learner
Learner

Post by judgingyouxo »

That dark blue hair makes Niki look washed out and dead inside. She looks ill.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”