Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

mzkitteh

Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

Post by mzkitteh »

Continue here guys. Credit for the title goes to GspGrl6666 :)
.......meow.......

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

Thank you

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Something that was weird in today's vlog was how Paige and Katie were fighting over Hayden being their best friend. Annie always looks so uncomfortable whenever they start doing that. I also agree with everyone saying that they're obviously toying with Annie's emotions with this whole "Hannie" romance thing. She very clearly has a crush, and this is incredibly cruel to do to a child.

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Seriously!!!! Look at Paige's face!!! What the hell! She looks like a beacon to stop ships hitting the rocks! (Yes that's my comment on there as well! haha)

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Lauralou_15 wrote: Seriously!!!! Look at Paige's face!!! What the hell! She looks like a beacon to stop ships hitting the rocks! (Yes that's my comment on there as well! haha)
Paige really needs to tone it down, shes looks out of place. Paige would look so much better if she just did a natural face of make up...

Can I just say your horse is such a cutie (If its yours, sorry I stalked you insta xD) I used to ride one that looks like him before I got my own.

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

tomorrow100 wrote:
Lauralou_15 wrote: Seriously!!!! Look at Paige's face!!! What the hell! She looks like a beacon to stop ships hitting the rocks! (Yes that's my comment on there as well! haha)
Paige really needs to tone it down, shes looks out of place. Paige would look so much better if she just did a natural face of make up...

Can I just say your horse is such a cutie (If its yours, sorry I stalked you insta xD) I used to ride one that looks like him before I got my own.
I know! She's actually quite attractive if she could do a better job with her makeup!

Oh my gosh the photos on my instagram are shocking! Lmao!! He was a loan horse I don't have him any more! He was awesome though!

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

idontknow wrote:Something that was weird in today's vlog was how Paige and Katie were fighting over Hayden being their best friend. Annie always looks so uncomfortable whenever they start doing that. I also agree with everyone saying that they're obviously toying with Annie's emotions with this whole "Hannie" romance thing. She very clearly has a crush, and this is incredibly cruel to do to a child.
poor Annie. I really don't like the kid but sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for her. I'd be mortified if my family did this to me

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Sorry not sorry. Paige looks freakish. And she's doing hair and makeup for RYH? Or just hair? Please tell me it's just hair, which is bad enough. The little minions telling her how talented she is, are going to her head. One even said "One day when I get married, I want you to do my makeup!" on the "Twins" vlog. Ewww.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

Paige really can't to hair all that well either. She accidentally died her hair purple....

Also I don't understand the new title lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:Sorry not sorry. Paige looks freakish. And she's doing hair and makeup for RYH? Or just hair? Please tell me it's just hair, which is bad enough. The little minions telling her how talented she is, are going to her head. One even said "One day when I get married, I want you to do my makeup!" on the "Twins" vlog. Ewww.

Talent?!?!
Paige can only do one sort of make up look, the big eyelashes, full on contouring and the piled on, layered make up all day every day. Her eyes always look weird, especially in her insta photos because of her full on fake eyelashes and I prefer it when she doesn't wear them

She struggles putting a natural look on a 12 year old, even Annie tells her she goes OTT with it. She claims to be a self taught MUA but when your looks are the same and you struggle to do simple stuff, you can't call yourself good. Maybe she should do some night college courses and actually get some proper experience.
I'm not a make up expert, far from it since I rarely wear it, but her make up is horrible.

Megahump
Learner
Learner

Post by Megahump »

Lauralou_15 wrote: I know! She's actually quite attractive if she could do a better job with her makeup!
I disagree. I don't think she is attractive in the least. She cakes on all of that makeup for a reason.

Post by Guest »

All I can say is wow....quite the luxury life they're living now. Grand hotel in Hawaii. At this point, people will watch for Hannie or to live vicariously through them. That view that they have from their room is gorgeous.

Hayley setting those goals high by wanting to live in Hawaii when she's older lol

Paige is an absolute moron. Drank the water with the gel nails in it after she told Annie to put them in there. I feel like Katie at this point tells Paige to act stupid before they start filming, because the minions think Paige is hilarious.

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

babymama101 wrote:Paige really can't to hair all that well either. She accidentally died her hair purple....

Also I don't understand the new title lol.

I think "gone to maui" sounds like "gone tomorrow." It took me a while to figure it out too.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I love how excited Hailey was about the 7 pools :lol: She makes the vlogs bearable for me.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Oh my fucking hell why does Katie screech so much? "YEAAAH!! FOR THE WIN!!!" fuckin hell :x
I hate the music added randomly, it's always way too loud. The wind in the mic was extremely annoying as well.

This whole LA Insta-fame group of kids is annoying. Who the hell is this Rush kid btw?

Post by Guest »

Summersby wrote:Oh my fucking hell why does Katie screech so much? "YEAAAH!! FOR THE WIN!!!" fuckin hell :x
I hate the music added randomly, it's always way too loud. The wind in the mic was extremely annoying as well.

This whole LA Insta-fame group of kids is annoying. Who the hell is this Rush kid btw?
Rush is savage...according to his instagram. What a little douche he is. What is with white rich kids acting Iike they're hood??

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Isn't he Brooke's brother? He's the son of the RYH people.

I hate their "room tours". They've had so many hotel room tours that now it just seems to be all about showing off. I bet the minions are all excited about the adjoining rooms. Hannie can sneak out to be together at night!

Post by Guest »

Behold: the Bratayley masterminds. Gross.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Blecch.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

nsf5555 wrote:Image

Behold: the Bratayley masterminds. Gross.

Looks like Paige did her makeup since Katie's under eye is 5 shades too light.

Return to “Bratayley”