Charles Gross - Part 3

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by Delet This »

Rollingroses wrote:Any really big beauty guru I watch has beautiful skin, almost all of them agree that skin care is a crucial part of their routine so I really don't know what he's talking about. I feel like he's delusional although we've covered that... so what if they want to cover their entire arms in Cartier, at least they can afford to. He really has something against people on YouTube who are obviously more rich than him, he constantly goes off about people criticizing him for the way he spends his money ....buttttttt he's doing the same exact thing only it looks way more pathetic.
Exactly! He constantly snarks about gurus with their cookie cutter Cartier love bracelets and rings. But how is that different than the cookie cutter social media ballers with Hermes, like him? He snarls that about NikkieTutorials. She may wear 3 Love Bracelets and 4 Cartier rings but she also owns her own two story home she lives in with her long time bf and owns a SUV, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. And she travels internationally monthly. She also has been actively involved in helping her family (her baby brother has cancer). So right there she has him beat in like 10 ways.

You nailed it when you said Charles is jealous. He really is. That's why he desperately clings to these tired basic frankly stodgy status symbols of the Rolex and Birkin like so when he sees people he comes across daily who seem content or confident he can say "oh this person has friends or is in love but they don't have a BIRKIN or ROLEX so I'm superior" and tells himself "when people see me they won't judge me for always being alone and having crazy eyes they'll be jeluz of BIRKIN or fancy 80s watch!"

He's very delusional about his appearance his skin condition in daylight or the odd angle is very droopy and textures and the coloration is inconsistent. His face is extremely asymmetrical and a bit clownish, he's also balding. I don't find Manny MUA or Jeffree attractive in the slightest but Charles has to be free basing if he thinks he's hot compared to them. That's like leprosy snarking on chicken pox.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lilmoe123 »

Lolokwow wrote:OH man he is hard core trolling once that latest video! Every other sentence is hypocritical AND the Picture of Dorian Gray refference! He didn’t even name the book (bc he probably doesn’t know it) but definitely wanted to be known he’s reading GG. Hilarious.

The neck bandaid though is weird, is he having his Adam’s apple shaved down? I don’t know what other cosmetic procedure could be done to that area of the throat....
He might be having a reaction to a drug. Or one of his sex partners could have passed something on to him. I still think he's whoring. If being with older men in the hope that they'll drool over your body and give you gifts up until their death isn't whoring then what is? At least actual prostitutes make their living that way and buy their own gifts. Hollywood glamourizes it. Pretty Woman American gigalo sp? The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone probably others.
He isn't capable of understanding why I used the Portrait of Dorian Grey. He would probably find nothing wrong with how Dorian is easily manipulated by the older man (sugar daddy?) into becoming the monster in the portrait and destroying all the lives, committing murder to protect his secret. Charles actually is Dorian Gray without the looks and the wealth but he sure has the monster within him. Its beginning to show.
I didn't see anything in the gg rules about having this forum blocked. It would irk him no end. There's nothing stopping anyone from taking the conversation to another forum.
Jealousy is right inthere with narcissism. He even seemed like he was competing with Gabriel for the camera.
I'll have to read that story again.

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

Delet This wrote:
Rollingroses wrote:Any really big beauty guru I watch has beautiful skin, almost all of them agree that skin care is a crucial part of their routine so I really don't know what he's talking about. I feel like he's delusional although we've covered that... so what if they want to cover their entire arms in Cartier, at least they can afford to. He really has something against people on YouTube who are obviously more rich than him, he constantly goes off about people criticizing him for the way he spends his money ....buttttttt he's doing the same exact thing only it looks way more pathetic.
Exactly! He constantly snarks about gurus with their cookie cutter Cartier love bracelets and rings. But how is that different than the cookie cutter social media ballers with Hermes, like him? He snarls that about NikkieTutorials. She may wear 3 Love Bracelets and 4 Cartier rings but she also owns her own two story home she lives in with her long time bf and owns a SUV, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. And she travels internationally monthly. She also has been actively involved in helping her family (her baby brother has cancer). So right there she has him beat in like 10 ways.

You nailed it when you said Charles is jealous. He really is. That's why he desperately clings to these tired basic frankly stodgy status symbols of the Rolex and Birkin like so when he sees people he comes across daily who seem content or confident he can say "oh this person has friends or is in love but they don't have a BIRKIN or ROLEX so I'm superior" and tells himself "when people see me they won't judge me for always being alone and having crazy eyes they'll be jeluz of BIRKIN or fancy 80s watch!"

He's very delusional about his appearance his skin condition in daylight or the odd angle is very droopy and textures and the coloration is inconsistent. His face is extremely asymmetrical and a bit clownish, he's also balding. I don't find Manny MUA or Jeffree attractive in the slightest but Charles has to be free basing if he thinks he's hot compared to them. That's like leprosy snarking on chicken pox.
I agree, the Rolex is the status symbol of the past. People look are it now and just bag an eye because it's so basic and old. Don't see why he's spending money on that. Want to impress people today? Buy a Patek.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Dear Charles,
I think I may have a sugar daddy for you. He's seventy. Other than the minor detail that he could rip you in half if he was so inclined, I think he's perfect.
I suppose there is one more troubling detail. He'll probably outlive you. Hell, considering your diet lack of exercize and risky sex life your dog Julie will probably outlive you. Julie loves you so muhhhhhcccchhhhh. (which is why she plays dead when you pick her up which she loathes) Have a wonderful unmindful totally conceited struggling to still appear wealthy unable to keep track of your lies hate everybody more successful than you copy everybody on you tube day Charles!
Here's your dream boy. Clock him the house. No need to thank me. Your delusions are my raison 'etre.

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

I was wondering if any of you watch Kayleb Alexander - he's everything Charles wants to be.

He's a young, attractive, twinky-looking gay guy with a sugar daddy who he LOVES and has been with for years (they have sex, yes, but their relationship is more like two husbands). His daddy pays for him to be a housewife at home and pays for everything, takes him on amazing holidays... He knows how to apply makeup and has a killer body with a thicc ass. Not only is he gorgeous and has the perfect life, but he also has goals - he wants to go back to school and has a really sweet personality - the absolute opposite of Charles.

If Charles knows about him I bet he hates him haha

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1-We ... VMGl-UTp4Q

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

I agree status symbol watches like rolexes are outdated. You're more likely to get a complement on having the latest apple watch than some 20k hunk of metal that looks the same as watches on amazon for 30 dollars.

I do think though, at the end of the day, he does buy these things for himself because he doesn't really have any friends he can hang out with at the drop of a hat, he doesn't work, he's not in school, he doesn't walk his own dog, he literally doesn't leave the house except for self-imposed trivialities. There's literally no one in his daily life for him to impress, even if he was trying.

Rollingroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rollingroses »

Caffeine wrote:Dear Charles,
I think I may have a sugar daddy for you. He's seventy. Other than the minor detail that he could rip you in half if he was so inclined, I think he's perfect.
I suppose there is one more troubling detail. He'll probably outlive you. Hell, considering your diet lack of exercize and risky sex life your dog Julie will probably outlive you. Julie loves you so muhhhhhcccchhhhh. (which is why she plays dead when you pick her up which she loathes) Have a wonderful unmindful totally conceited struggling to still appear wealthy unable to keep track of your lies hate everybody more successful than you copy everybody on you tube day Charles!
Here's your dream boy. Clock him the house. No need to thank me. Your delusions are my raison 'etre.

The way his dog just falls over and looks at him like "bitch don't touch me" is the funniest thing to me ever. Julie clearly is afraid or just really doesn't fuck with him ... dogs are known to be great companions that love you no matter what, the way his dog acts around him is unsettling

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

LewdContent wrote:I was wondering if any of you watch Kayleb Alexander - he's everything Charles wants to be.

He's a young, attractive, twinky-looking gay guy with a sugar daddy who he LOVES and has been with for years (they have sex, yes, but their relationship is more like two husbands). His daddy pays for him to be a housewife at home and pays for everything, takes him on amazing holidays... He knows how to apply makeup and has a killer body with a thicc ass. Not only is he gorgeous and has the perfect life, but he also has goals - he wants to go back to school and has a really sweet personality - the absolute opposite of Charles.

See this guy might be an awful gold digger, but he's ACTUALLY attractive. He's a solid gay 8/10 twink without all the makeup. He has a nice body that isn't absolutely frightening to look at. Charles is barely a 6 when he gets dressed nicely and a 4/10 when he starts ranting and raving about the myriad of ways complete strangers bother him.

It's very obvious this guy is more than a sugar daddy/sugar baby thing and they've been together multiple years which is more typical imo. I think Charlie would be very disappointed to find out that in the real world, guys aren't gonna give you money straight away whether you're a sugar baby or not

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

@lewdcontent
Yes Charles knows about Kayleb. He tried to talk shit to Kayleb and he wasn't having it. Also Kayleb mentioned he was amazed at Charles gall when he kept saying ugly people don't deserve love, looking like he does.

This was way before Charles sugar daddy "Earl" storyline so its ironic Charles copied what gives Kayleb notoriety.

@rollingroses
Jamie mentioned in a video she thinks Julie has her stomach issues from Charles picking her up. I'm not sure it's by the handling or by being startled or shaken by him. Also when Charles had the police and fire called to break his bedroom and bathroom doors during his fight over grandma inheritance meltdown he locked himself alone w Julie in the bathroom apparently.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Rollingroses wrote:

The way his dog just falls over and looks at him like "bitch don't touch me" is the funniest thing to me ever. Julie clearly is afraid or just really doesn't fuck with him ... dogs are known to be great companions that love you no matter what, the way his dog acts around him is unsettling
If you've ever seen Jennifer Ross (OrganizedLikeJen, BusyBeeBuzz, Pretty Neat Living) on YT, you'll notice her Shih Tzu is basically a clone of Julie behavior-wise. Her earlier videos show this. Her dog Winnie was/is a lifeless mop. Interestingly, Jen is also incredibly insufferable and used to flaunt her wealth (maybe she still does but I gave up watching once she started breeding). I'm thinking it might be a built-in self defense mechanism for a Shih Tzu to protect themselves. A bigger dog could just snarl and Chuck would poop his pants, but Julie can't do the damage a dog with large teeth could. So, like a tortoise retreats into its shell when threatened, Shih Tzus just play dead and hope the danger goes away. Too bad Chuck is always lurking around at home ready to terrorize her.

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

Delet This wrote:@lewdcontent
Yes Charles knows about Kayleb. He tried to talk shit to Kayleb and he wasn't having it. Also Kayleb mentioned he was amazed at Charles gall when he kept saying ugly people don't deserve love, looking like he does.

This was way before Charles sugar daddy "Earl" storyline so its ironic Charles copied what gives Kayleb notoriety.
Thank you for this! I just searched Kayleb's channel and found a video of Kayleb shading Charles, here's a link to the video:

[youtube][/youtube]

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

LewdContent wrote:I was wondering if any of you watch Kayleb Alexander - he's everything Charles wants to be.

White shirt dark hair perfect eyebrows. Maybe Charles is actually copying him! :rofl:

Except for genuine affection. Can't have that. Gasp.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Rollingroses wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>reddit</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>r</span><span>/</span><span>IAmA</span><span>/</span><span>comments</span><span>/</span><span>74wh5q</span><span>/</span><span>i</span><span>_</span><span>am</span><span>_</span><span>a</span><span>_</span><span>70yearold</span><span>_</span><span>aikido</span><span>_</span><span>teacher</span><span>_</span><span>practicing</span><span>_</span><span>since</span><span>/[/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

If you've ever seen Jennifer Ross (OrganizedLikeJen, BusyBeeBuzz, Pretty Neat Living) on YT, you'll notice her Shih Tzu is basically a clone of Julie behavior-wise. Her earlier videos show this. Her dog Winnie was/is a lifeless mop. Interestingly, Jen is also incredibly insufferable and used to flaunt her wealth (maybe she still does but I gave up watching once she started breeding). I'm thinking it might be a built-in self defense mechanism for a Shih Tzu to protect themselves. A bigger dog could just snarl and Chuck would poop his pants, but Julie can't do the damage a dog with large teeth could. So, like a tortoise retreats into its shell when threatened, Shih Tzus just play dead and hope the danger goes away. Too bad Chuck is always lurking around at home ready to terrorize her.
That dog is easily controlled and Charles eats up having control over it. It makes him look cute and adorable.

Charless has a vid on his instagram of him encountering a bigger dog. He looks like he wet his sweatpants.

Last edited by lilmoe123 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rollingroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rollingroses »

Delet This wrote:@lewdcontent

@rollingroses
Jamie mentioned in a video she thinks Julie has her stomach issues from Charles picking her up. I'm not sure it's by the handling or by being startled or shaken by him. Also when Charles had the police and fire called to break his bedroom and bathroom doors during his fight over grandma inheritance meltdown he locked himself alone w Julie in the bathroom apparently.
Did he address that in a video or are you speculating? (The door)

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

All I know is the door is a mess and I've heard that story but no idea whether it can be proved.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Caffeine wrote:All I know is the door is a mess and I've heard that story but no idea whether it can be proved.
The grandmother died in 2004. (this is the internet and yes I'm a space case plus I kinda did stuff like this way back when) So around then this incident would have happened. Verify? Simple. Find one of his neighbors that lived there back then to present, and ask if they recall the first responders crowbarring his bedroom. Or comb through n.y. police records.
Watched Kayleb in the lip balm vid and all I can say is I want that bathtub. And I may do the lip balm thing with mrs. Caffeine. In the interest of science of course.

So he bought a bracelet to break it and a ice cream man wanted him as a sundae. Spellbinding. At least Julie had a day in peace.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Ol' Chuck really isn't very bright. He goes to a gay bar at 12 am and wonders why Herbert the Pervert wants to turn him into an ice cream treat.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Charles classmate in Uni had the puppies and he prevailed upon the family to take one. They thought it teach him responsibility and keep him out of their hair.

He only wanted the dead grandma money after he was confronted about failing out of college a few years ago, he then said since it was allocated to college and since he has no interest; he wanted it for himself/investing in his brand. His mother who is stubborn, as he's mentioned, refused thinking he'd then go back to school or decide to learn a trade or something. He then had the meltdown. They gave it to him since he was inconsolable, making their lives difficult, & only going to do YouTube. He's admitted to threatening to sue his mom and her calling the police during a fight. someone in his building (maybe one of the ones he's mentioned being afraid of him in the "my crazy neighbors!" videos). I think they made a comment on a video about the incident and provided details but it may be deleted. its clear when she relinquished it to him since his channels videos went from saying he had luxury bags but unboxings and hauls were SO tacky and basic to doing MCM and Vuitton unboxings.
Then once his channel got views/$ for that and he sold those items he could then afford a used or high quality fake Birkin & it was uphill from there.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

boy oh boy that mother has her hands full.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Return to “Charles Gross”