Charles Gross - Part 3

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Did he really go on a "date" with a stranger off the internet to get a sugar daddy while his dad is in the hospital? :o Charles... you don't have time to visit your sick father but you can go be a literal whore? :rofl: well then.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

gigi2311 wrote:Charles is scary thin, lives at home with his parents, doesn't work, completely dead on the inside and has the intelligence of a 6th grader. He is the male Eugenia Cooney. :rofl: Except she at least has a kind soul and his is black and evil. He has no redeeming qualities. Awful human.
You speak the truth, I really feel bad for him because he doesn't seem to realize that within the next ten years he'll be nearly bald, still perpetually single, on pills, and with his promiscuous lifestyle probably HIV+... I just feel bad for him.

PetitHaut
Talker
Talker

Post by PetitHaut »

Caffeine I love you. You are a savage queen/man-queen. :love2: :love2:

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

OMG I'M DYING!!!!

HE THINKS THIS LOOKS GOOD!!!!

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Dysidis wrote:@Caffeine

Well, I'm not a fan of Charles (at least not anymore, since a year or so) but I think it's really weird to watch his videos everyday and still hating on him.

You pretend you "made the error of watching" when you know you religiously watch all his videos everyday. You even made a 20 lines paragraph about him not posting a video the other day. You post everyday multiple paragraphs just to say that he is useless, ugly, evil, etc.

Also, you go as far as watching the social media profils of his whole family and collect informations about them. You even talk about him in your real life "with your wife". And you only post in this topic here.

So before making a diagnosis about Charles' mental state and saying (over and over) that He is pathetic, you should take a look at yourself, it's the pot calling the kettle black. You are obviously obsessed with him. That's insane.
In what way is the poster "obsessed"? Also it's against forum rules to attack fellow members. Anyone who is not naive can suss out everything Caffeine said even if they just watched a few videos. They aren't hating on him, they are expressing how such behaviours can sometimes be the result of an environment.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

I thought it was very telling when he mentioned how attached he is to living at home because it’s the “one constant in (his) life” & I may be reading more into it, but it made me feel like things with his father may be serious than Charles is letting on and he actually is very scared. I don’t want to believe Charles actually went on a “date” while he father is sick, it wouldn’t surprise me if he did though. Why hasn’t Charles realized he has some very deep rooted separation and codependency issues that he needs to work out??

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

It's getting old seeing posters on here attacking other posters for not expressing the exact same opinion as them on what's meant to be a "Trash the GURU" thread.
It was bullshit when user abornhater (ineffectually) tried trolling me and embarrassing himself; I don't fancy seeing others bashing users or white knighting Charles again.
Let's talk shit about Charles and laugh. If you aren't here to talk shit about him and seeing anyone state a negative point makes you upset - go make a fan thread or visit his comments or Patreon.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

i'm already tired of his attempt at bandwagoning on the "trying wish/aliexpress/cheap products" trend.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

That's not completely weird though. On a site I mod there's threads where for 20, 60 pages they'll talk whether a real housewifes a bitch or not or thousands of posts on a single episode of Riverdale or GOT. That's not really obsessed- it's probably an hour or 2 of each an individuals day broken out periodically when they glanced at the board and responded a few x snarking or criticising a line or reaction. It's for many adults their version of video games.

When a person is done playing Mario a couple hours do they go to sleep hating Bowser or crying because of a Koopa Troopa?

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Dysidis wrote:I really don't care if it's against the rules or not. Once again I'm not a fan of Charles and I don't care if he's criticised (what I did myself). But it's crazy to be obsessed to that extent by a youtuber and hating that much everyday like that. Also, tou can't expect to hate 24/7 on someone and be outraged when someone points it out.

In the beginning, I thought this site/forum was funny, there was some tea, etc. Now I feel like it's just frustrated people (not everyone !) that love hating on others and try to convince themselves they are better.
Like even if that was the case, isn't that pot calling the kettle black? You don't HAVE to look on GG let alone this thread if it upsets you, and you certainly don't have to take the time to type out a comment but u did. Soooo... ?

Most people who consume reality tv can't stand reality tv stars and still watch. Hell, romans literally threw ppl in coloseums and loved it. Japan had a long history of putting homosexuals in theater. Black people were in american films on a regular basis long before civil rights. Drag queens have been entertaining cis het men since the 1900s.

Just because something or someone is entertaining you doesn't mean you have to like them. In fact, there's a long history of quite the opposite happening. Hate watching or whatever isn't new by far, it's business as usual. The only behavioral anomaly is stan culture where ppl like u seem to feel personally attached to entertainers and want to put ur neck on the chopping block for a complete strangers benefit. You're saying you're not a stan but u came to a Trash a Guru thread labeled with Charles Gross' name to criticize people for saying less than nice things about him as if u just magically stumbled upon this site, not searched it, signed up, etc.

DonaMugler
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DonaMugler »

Delet This wrote:It's getting old seeing posters on here attacking other posters for not expressing the exact same opinion as them on what's meant to be a "Trash the GURU" thread.
It was bullshit when user abornhater (ineffectually) tried trolling me and embarrassing himself; I don't fancy seeing others bashing users or white knighting Charles again.
Let's talk shit about Charles and laugh. If you aren't here to talk shit about him and seeing anyone state a negative point makes you upset - go make a fan thread or visit his comments or Patreon.
No one is attacking anyone, I usually just lurk this thread and never post anything because I found it to be very different from other threads on the site. People here were actually criticising and analysing Charlie in a legitimate way instead of saying the same thing over and over again worded differently like Caffeine is doing. His/her endless repetitive paragraphs make it less enjoyable to read; we all know there's a lot wrong with CG no need to clog up the thread by expressing it with a million metaphors :rofl:

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

That lipstick, though. For once, I thought it might be an entertaining video - and that he was actually going to do a Halloween look.
Drugstore lipstick does not a costume make... (You know he just wanted another excuse to play up his "gorgeous" lips.)

Post by Guest »

Dysidis wrote:I really don't care if it's against the rules or not. Once again I'm not a fan of Charles and I don't care if he's criticised (what I did myself). But it's crazy to be obsessed to that extent by a youtuber and hating that much everyday like that. Also, tou can't expect to hate 24/7 on someone and be outraged when someone points it out.

In the beginning, I thought this site/forum was funny, there was some tea, etc. Now I feel like it's just frustrated people (not everyone !) that love hating on others and try to convince themselves they are better.
this is TRASH a guru forum honey. it is what it is.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

PetitHaut wrote:Caffeine I love you. You are a savage queen/man-queen. :love2: :love2:
My wife read this and shrieked with laughter.
You've plastered me with a nickname for probably what remains of my life. Grin.
Alas back to Gross and judging by that photo it may be me who needs Xanax.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Stop acting autistic.
Stay on topic

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

We are here to trash a guru. Just because someone trashes a guru . . .or speculates that a guru may have a mental illness . .or declares that said guru must be a terrible person .. . does not mean that poster is declaring that they are perfect with perfect mental health and an angelic personality without any flaws.

It's "Trash a Guru" not "Trash a Guru only if you don't share any negative qualities with the guru".

I've reduced myself to reading the titles of Charle's videos but they are so boring I can't even click on them. As far as I can tell he talked for 30min straight about wanting a sugar daddy (yawn, boring, he's made up so many lame stories about sugar daddies, why would I want to see this shit again?) . . something about no sex before marriage? That doesn't even make any sense. .no clicky. And now drugstore makeup. . .I mean really Charles, you should just create an account on Gurugossiper and use the "thank" button to thank all of your haters for doing YOUR job for you, coming up with potential video ideas.

The ship sailed 2 years ago on your becoming a beauty guru. I'd rather watch Graveyard Girl talk about Halloween makeup any day.

I just love the comparison of Charles (age 22) and Kailee Mckenzie (age 20).

Charles: born in NYC, raised with privilege, fancy private school, tutors available to basically guarantee him entry into any college of his dreams, born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the world just waiting at his fingertips. Drops out of college, sits at home doing nothing all day. Seems interested in fashion but doesn't do anything about it except bitch about how one Hermes sales associate treated him once.

Kailee: born in West Virginia (one of the most ridiculed states), middle class, dreams of going into fashion. Parents say "choose fashion and you won't get a cent from us for your college education or life choices". She chooses fashion anyways and moves to NYC at age 18. Pays for school 100% herself. Lives in her own apartment in NYC by herself. Gets internships, jobs, etc all herself or though connections she made herself. Travels the world on her own dime.

Charles, maybe you should go meet up with Kailee and ask her how you can become awesome like her lol.

Post by Guest »

Gossip knows no age.
Respect other posters

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Peter Monn and "Earl" Charles's totally real not made up ex-sugar daddy are in their 60s.

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

hermesbirkin wrote:U are close to charles dad age......

Why is a man in his sixties watxhing charles?! I am shook.

?? is there an age limit on YouTube?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Delet This wrote:Peter Monn and "Earl" Charles's totally real not made up ex-sugar daddy are in their 60s.
Peter is 45. He just celebrated his birthday in the summer. The white hair is deceptive.

Return to “Charles Gross”